Coles Probation Dept...

Coles Probation Dept...

Posted in the Mattoon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fiscal Consevative

Mattoon, IL

#1 Aug 7, 2011
How many tax dollars go to pay for the fleet of high priced probation cars? Do we really need them driving Dodge Magnums? Do we really need to pay for their fuel to get back and forth to work?
How many other counties in Illinois provide their probation dept with vehicles? Wasteful spending on the backs of the coles county residents.
Studio B

Mattoon, IL

#2 Aug 7, 2011
they shouldn't be driving anything getting less than 35mpg. a ford focus would work just fine. transporting probation violators is done by local police dept. all they need is a cheap small car to get around in. we should not be allowing these cars to go home with them. not saying there arent other counties , but I cant find another county besides Cook and Coles that even has probation cars. Is our level of crime really that of Chicago? wow.
kerry

Pana, IL

#3 Aug 8, 2011
yeah they are armed like tactical cops what are they after bank robbers LOL! it's tax dollars wasted for sure
CC Deputy

Mattoon, IL

#4 Aug 9, 2011
kerry wrote:
yeah they are armed like tactical cops what are they after bank robbers LOL! it's tax dollars wasted for sure
Is this any worse than the CC Deputy (the one with the fake boobs) using a county car to haul her kid back and forth to basketball practice?
terry

Pana, IL

#5 Aug 9, 2011
LOL what about steve kelly head of probation they call him ROBOCOP lol drives a black dodge Magnum money well spent HUH! they don't need guns they need spending cuts to the max!!!
jack

Pana, IL

#6 Aug 9, 2011
what bout Pam farris she thinks she's everybody's adviser walks arout like she's got a corn cob up her ass thinks she's important and they waste more tax dollars than any other dept.
Just Wait

Mattoon, IL

#7 Aug 14, 2011
The CC Deputy ("Ms. Fake Boobs") just had another offfspring (the 3rd child, all from different fathers), so watch for an infant carseat to be seen in the back on her way to work! Maybe she should appear on the Maury Povich show...an episode titled "I have 3 babies from 3 different baby daddies...help me find out who the baby daddies are"! Or she can go on the Dr. Phil show and hear him say "We have a problem here that we need to work on". Well, maybe not. The taxpayers would end up paying for that too. I guess that's one of the perks when you're banging the sheriff. LOL!
Lupe

United States

#8 Aug 14, 2011
Just Wait wrote:
The CC Deputy ("Ms. Fake Boobs") just had another offfspring (the 3rd child, all from different fathers), so watch for an infant carseat to be seen in the back on her way to work! Maybe she should appear on the Maury Povich show...an episode titled "I have 3 babies from 3 different baby daddies...help me find out who the baby daddies are"! Or she can go on the Dr. Phil show and hear him say "We have a problem here that we need to work on". Well, maybe not. The taxpayers would end up paying for that too. I guess that's one of the perks when you're banging the sheriff. LOL!
Are you sure those are fake? With as many babies as she is squeezing out, they're probably milk-filled.
Lax

Kansas, IL

#10 Mar 14, 2012
ya mean alice in wonderland! lol
Why

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2012
County employees should be investigated, prosecuted and jailed...if suspected of any wrongdoing or crime like any other citizen. Right?

The probation dept is a money making machine for the county. But they b operating in the red anyway. Their cost still exceed their income..idiots.
Corruption

United States

#12 Oct 15, 2012
kerry wrote:
yeah they are armed like tactical cops what are they after bank robbers LOL! it's tax dollars wasted for sure
Thats a good one Kerry...lmao

Ya i..think they are like, wanna be like CRT..but like the cool cars 2 much to give em up. Its a nice gig. Lol
fake ones

Markham, IL

#13 Oct 19, 2012
get some pictures of them boobs and post them for us to see --THANKS--mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbb oooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbssss ss
The BOSS

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2012
fake ones wrote:
get some pictures of them boobs and post them for us to see --THANKS--mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbb oooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbssss ss
Ya..i 2nd that motion. Post some pics of them fake ass tits..and hell show that muffin too. Im positive they b plenty of pics from local studs who have hit that shit. She wont care..its good for biz. Shes a slut who uses them fake tits to get aHEAD in life.lol
The BOSS

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2012
terry wrote:
LOL what about steve kelly head of probation they call him ROBOCOP lol drives a black dodge Magnum money well spent HUH! they don't need guns they need spending cuts to the max!!!
Steve Kelly is a meth addict or was..who knos his current status? He clean ,currentally? He should be in DOC not pearched high in his corner office at the courthouse. What a waste of county of space and tax payer resources..black Dodge Magnum..why is his black, & the rest are grey? What a tool..lol ROBOCOP..no. Dickhead,drug using,corrupt..evidence planting piece of shit? Yes.
The BOSS

United States

#16 Oct 19, 2012
Lupe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure those are fake? With as many babies as she is squeezing out, they're probably milk-filled.
Lmao...true dat.
the fact king

Taylorville, IL

#17 Oct 20, 2012
The BOSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve Kelly is a meth addict or was..who knos his current status? He clean ,currentally? He should be in DOC not pearched high in his corner office at the courthouse. What a waste of county of space and tax payer resources..black Dodge Magnum..why is his black, & the rest are grey? What a tool..lol ROBOCOP..no. Dickhead,drug using,corrupt..evidence planting piece of shit? Yes.
Whats wrong corruption old buddy did steve take away your meth???? Or while you were on probation for peeping & creeping in the old ladies house did steve make you not smoke your beloved weed??? It sounds to me like steve may be ONE OF THE MANY OF US FUCKING YOUR MOM WHILE YOU LISTEN FROM THE BASEMENT & JACKING YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A DICK......
The bosses boss

Taylorville, IL

#18 Oct 20, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Whats wrong corruption old buddy did steve take away your meth???? Or while you were on probation for peeping & creeping in the old ladies house did steve make you not smoke your beloved weed??? It sounds to me like steve may be ONE OF THE MANY OF US FUCKING YOUR MOM WHILE YOU LISTEN FROM THE BASEMENT & JACKING YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A DICK......
yep FACT KING you are so right about this corruption fella........ He is a creeper who smells his moms panties when she is away at work or church........WHAT A CREEP...... & the little queerbate AKWAYS end with "lol" like he is a 5th grade girl or something.....WAY CREEPY......
Corruption

United States

#19 Oct 20, 2012
LOL..The fack king is gay. And definitely not part of the 1%..he be part of the 47% for sure. He likes gay dates for lunch at Rocs. Just warning all u Topic users. This Guy "calls u out" then ask to meet u..then ask "will u be eating lunch" like its a gaydate..LOL

He's truly a gay man. Its Obvious...he's in the closet. If he wasn't he'd just admit he's gay and end all the speculation on PARIS Topix.

JUST ADMIT UR GAY..I'll feel better. This badass persona doesn't suit you well. Give it up killer.lol
Corruption

United States

#20 Oct 20, 2012
Ill feel better if u quit threating me. If u continue..I will call the all them corrupt police on ur gay ass.

Not LOL.
the fact king

Tower Hill, IL

#21 Oct 21, 2012
The bosses boss wrote:
<quoted text>yep FACT KING you are so right about this corruption fella........ He is a creeper who smells his moms panties when she is away at work or church........WHAT A CREEP...... & the little queerbate AKWAYS end with "lol" like he is a 5th grade girl or something.....WAY CREEPY......
That is some funny shit...... I can just see corruption smelling his moms panties, creeping around the basement & jacking his tiny dick....... no wonder he dosen't move out of his mommys basement THATS WHERE SHE DOES THE LAUNDRY ........ She just cant figure out where all her dirty panties are going???????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mattoon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing pit bull 3100 block of shelby 13 hr Paul 30
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Tue OldManBenny 72
who got busted? Jul 21 Me myself i 12
Sexy tattooed man hoe Jul 21 Hamond 3
Looking for you Jul 18 TStewart 1
corrina lea (Feb '14) Jul 17 U dirty hoe 31
Who are the bad boys of mattoon? The ones alway... Jul 13 Just bein honest 5

Mattoon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mattoon Mortgages