Syphilis being spread by jared temple...

Syphilis being spread by jared temples & karla finney king

Posted in the Mattoon Forum

Doug

Mattoon, IL

#1 Aug 9, 2011
lookout jared temples & karla finney king are spreading the disease Syphilis all around the charleston mattoon and oakland area! these two are heavy into drugs maybe the druggies will get a real treat LOL!
nasty

Mattoon, IL

#3 Sep 27, 2011
With Karla King, nothing surprises me....
old and gross

Mattoon, IL

#4 Oct 25, 2011
What's old Karla up to these days....I can't imagine she's changed much....lying and stealing and all....
d rod

Mattoon, IL

#5 Oct 26, 2011
And With Jared nothing would surprise me, he still lives with his mommy too!! sick...
Krooked Kruella

Paris, IL

#6 Dec 20, 2015
Jared temples is a very dear friend of mine I couldn't believe my eyes were reading this stuff what or who gives any of u the right to put all this on blast this is the craziest stuff I've ever seen get a fn life n do something besides sit on the Internet n stir drama dumb fs don't u no this is cyber bulling
disgusted

Oakland, CA

#7 Dec 27, 2015
This site has gone from one of discussing local issues to a place where the towns semi-literate lowlifes gossip among themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mattoon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tomra eich. .fake horse teethe 18 hr Nevaeh 6
Larry Stephens, Tony Stephens, Allen Stephens a... (Dec '09) Wed Markie666 71
Anyone know Nicole Wallace Stoneburner? (Feb '14) Wed Markie666 6
Poll do you think george drums breath smells like he... (May '10) Wed Markie666 8
New drug house 416 6 th street Feb 7 Frank 3
corrina lea (Feb '14) Jan 31 seriously 26
Dr. Eubanks Jan 22 Jolee 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mattoon Mortgages