Audrie now in the office

Posted in the Mattoon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frustrated

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2012
I just want to rant. I can't stand this woman, her morals, her actions, what she has done in the past, and what she continues to do. She is nothing but a homewrecker, a liar, and a downright horrible person. Any one who defends her does so only because they are not aware of her true nature. And now with her in the office, it's more sickness than I can bare. Because of her I am leaving a job I like very much. I wish the best to those of you still stuck with her. I hope you find a way to cope or are able to leave yourself. I caution you to not believe her lies and don't get sucked into her world where she is always the helpless victim. I am so glad to get out of there and never see her face again.
Lisa in Lovington

Charleston, IL

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Give it a rest.. this is old news. If you want to quit your job, dont blame her because you dont want to work.. yes she is all that you say she is but noone cares anymore.. Move on!!
Maddie

Romeoville, IL

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Are people back to talking about this slut? Hey somebody out there do something scandalous and make it in a public place so people will stop talking about this home wrecker
Priceless

Romeoville, IL

#4 Dec 3, 2012
"Audrie Westendorf: A name which will live in infamy!"

Hahaha hahaha! Priceless!
Meli

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 10, 2012
FWI: She is Audrie Wente now, don't call her Westendorf unless you want a verbal bitch slap to the face.
lol

Mattoon, IL

#6 Dec 10, 2012
regardless of her last name shes still a stupid slut
Chris M Gaines

United States

#7 Dec 10, 2012
I love the honesty people feel free to share here on Topix.com Ain't anonymity a great concept? Try using your real names here though..see how honest you become then. I challenge anyone to post under their real name like me..

Either way..carry on. I welcome the Truth anyplace,anyhow..Chow,baby.
Guy

Chicago, IL

#8 May 2, 2013
Wow, I'm so glad others are out there as pissed at her as I am.... I would really love to chat in person,... I know it would never be easy to set something up on public forum, but holy hell, have I got stories to tell!

Email me at wanting2 [email protected]

Gawd, I can't believe how stupid she it's being...
agreed

Mattoon, IL

#9 May 3, 2013
why not put it out here for all to see, this slut loves all the attention she can get. She finds this information about herself entertaining. Post the best, everyone one who has had to put up with her gets a good laugh.
Just disgusting

Chicago, IL

#10 May 14, 2013
Anyone who would choose to leave her friends, her family, her kids! Just to move a 5pm min walk away from where her MARRIED boyfriend works so he can come over and shack up with her while he is supposed to be working as an officer for the county,... That's just disgusting...

I wonder what she told her kids... "he is just a friend"
Yeah, she would rather have had his "friendship" than her own kids,...

And btw, great job audrie moving on to married guy number two when butler was done with you,... At least you got this bonehead to leave his wife for you when butler wouldn't,... Great example for your kids! Especially your little girls!
Actually

Carol Stream, IL

#11 May 20, 2013
Little does everyone know,... She was already seeing the married fireman while she was with butler. Thats why she became a volunteer firefighter, so she would have an excuse to hang around the fire department on her off days. Yes ladies and gentlemen, she was seeing 2 married men at once!
cheater

Valdosta, GA

#12 May 21, 2013
I don't know her all that well,but what I do know is not good,,,she ruins people life's and seems to go for the men with jobs that are or were about their family,,,Can't understand why they would go from sugar to shit...Know a few people that have got in her way and the outcome for them was not good,So men and women watch her she's will be on the prowl again someday...What a women and I use the term women loosely....Karma does happen...be nervous little miss ...............
so like her

Mattoon, IL

#13 May 27, 2013
Order of Protection expired, she will be sleeping with Butler again!!!!!!!!!!
John Doe

United States

#14 May 27, 2013
so like her wrote:
Order of Protection expired, she will be sleeping with Butler again!!!!!!!!!!
Why is she allowed to cause so many problems in so many lives? Is her p**sy that sweet? Or can she suck a c**k that good? What is going on with this situation? Can she be stopped?
John Doe

United States

#15 May 28, 2013
Hello...
heard it

United States

#16 May 29, 2013
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is she allowed to cause so many problems in so many lives? Is her p**sy that sweet? Or can she suck a c**k that good? What is going on with this situation? Can she be stopped?
not as good as chrissy gaines but close
John Doe

United States

#17 May 29, 2013
Seriously...are these men addicted to her sexually? What power does she have over them? Or are they just like Butler and keep going back for more? Leave her alone...or pay the price for it. Right Brent? Unless your a corrupt former cop...like Butler, then you can beat her up and get the case dismissed. Why would she ask charges to be dropped? Are they obsessed with each other? Should justice of been served upon Butler or not? Who's fault is this ongonig scandal to be blamed on? Her or the men who keep allowing her in to do more damage?
Dude

Niles, IL

#18 Aug 10, 2013
Its really been nice not having her around lately.
Garth Brooks

Chicago, IL

#19 Aug 11, 2013
Dude wrote:
Its really been nice not having her around lately.
I agree...crazy biatch. She will be back soon i hear tho. Hopefully she learned her lesson this time. We shall see.
This and that

La Grange, IL

#20 Aug 12, 2013
Just being nosey,... What did she do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mattoon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny’s used car lot 4 hr Roflmao 8
Macy Sweitzer? (Dec '16) Dec 9 UKnowWhoItIs 154
Charlene Slater (Apr '17) Dec 6 RN4Life 38
Drug party (Apr '17) Dec 6 Slut 4
No life? LEAVE MOLLY DOTSON ALONE Dec 5 CxO 2
Trulinda Lynn Sellers/Perrin Dec 3 Brenna 7
It's sad Dec 3 Brenna 2

Mattoon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance