Former Officer Blevins

Posted in the Mattoon Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Just wondering

Mattoon, IL

#1 Oct 9, 2012
So we're just not gonna talk about former Officer Blevins getting busted and fired?

Since: Aug 10

Mattoon, IL

#2 Oct 9, 2012
I was wondering how long that would take to get on here.
Corruption

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Interesting. True or false?
WOW

United States

#4 Oct 10, 2012
What happened to JB? What did he get arrested for? When did this happen? Does anyone got the details?
Just wondering

Mattoon, IL

#5 Oct 10, 2012
He's only lost 40 pounds in the last 3 months. Corruption, it's true. WOW, nark squad set him up. I dunno any thing else and was hoping someone would.
Corruption

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Its an election year. I suspect ISP is cleaning house locally. Those involved should of known better, but addiction and corruption are hard thing.. to self regulate. Most require others to be involved to end it.

After Nov. things will change, its the political move to end corruption locally and through out this state.

Vote for Todd Reardon for States Atty. Lol
Corruption

United States

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
He's only lost 40 pounds in the last 3 months. Corruption, it's true. WOW, nark squad set him up. I dunno any thing else and was hoping someone would.
Just wondering...if u kno him? U must if uve noticed his weight loss? I heard the same things.
Why the weight loss in the past 3 mo? Do u know anything? Just curious..its sad to hear that about him. I hope he is ok. And has help to treat this addiction and defend this case. I hear hes smart. Thats good. Im sure he will be ok. Hopefully.
Just wondering

Mattoon, IL

#9 Oct 10, 2012
He had an illegal addiction? True, but more like an illegal side job.

It's not on judici and it's not ever going to be on judici. He quit and they agreed not to charges. It's obvious. Look at Butler's saga. You can't censor public record just because the task force got involved nor because of who is charged. Public record is public record. You'd have to be an idiot to think otherwise.

Todd Reardon lol. Can you imagine all the dirtbags he'll be prosecuting that he used to represent? Do those idiots with his signs in their yard think he's their pal and he's just gonna let them off?
Just wondering

Mattoon, IL

#10 Oct 10, 2012
Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering...if u kno him? U must if uve noticed his weight loss? I heard the same things.
Why the weight loss in the past 3 mo? Do u know anything? Just curious..its sad to hear that about him. I hope he is ok. And has help to treat this addiction and defend this case. I hear hes smart. Thats good. Im sure he will be ok. Hopefully.
Why the weight loss you say? Maybe the meth diet. Hell I hope he'll pull through, I hope anyone who faces extreme addiction can make it through and be a better person.

"defend this case." What case? There won't be a case. That's why I brought it up. It'll be swept under the rug just like other police department matters that end up in termination and the public should at least know a part of what happened. Hopefully someone will have the balls to post what happened. The more that gets posted on here the more I'll tell what I know.
Corruption

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2012
ICITF would not of been investigating one of their own..its a conflict of interest. ISP would of been doing the investigation if an arrest was made. If no arrest then no charges. He resigned on his own..after being caught doing something illegal,i suspect. He was confronted, and a agreement was made to resign. That seems to be the pattern with police or city officials breaking the law...so far.

Corruption

United States

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Todd Reardon..lol

He will win the contest for most yard signs tho ..LOL but wont win the race for States Atty. The GOB wont support him. His reputation has limited his ability to get elected. His supporters expect certain things but he would only be allowed a limited amount of favortism because his oppostion would have a close eye on him.

He will prolly run again and again...i suspect its good for business. Hes not stupid. Hes a lawyer..not a prosocuter..Duh.lol
Knowhim

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Eitherway, JB will be fine. He still has his local successful business, called Blevins Tree Service to support him and his family...and his police pension from the city now still.

His reputation was known by many, and his business still thrived. He will move on. To another town if needed, but eitherway he will be fine. He aint stupid. Hes a successful businessman. I wish him luck. I hope he gets well,soon.
Really

Mattoon, IL

#14 Oct 11, 2012
He can't be that smart when you see his work truck going to a known drug house around lake Mattoon. I think the public should know he is no different than anyone else. Glad they got the bad cop.
Really

Mattoon, IL

#15 Oct 11, 2012
I didn't know he was a cop but no wonder the drug house never got busted. Blevins worker is the son of the drug dealer .Thy both would show up 2n3 times a day for 5 and 10 min at a time . Hope they get the drug house next.
eyes on you

Markham, IL

#16 Oct 11, 2012
Really wrote:
I didn't know he was a cop but no wonder the drug house never got busted. Blevins worker is the son of the drug dealer .Thy both would show up 2n3 times a day for 5 and 10 min at a time . Hope they get the drug house next.
why not post the address--no reason to point things out half ass --be a man boy if your gonna narc--THEN NARC
Boxer

Mattoon, IL

#17 Oct 11, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
So we're just not gonna talk about former Officer Blevins getting busted and fired?
Hopefully the Reed brothers will be next.
your choice

Markham, IL

#18 Oct 11, 2012
we can talk about your momma--or your sister ??oe maybe both at the same time --mmmmm 3-sum..........
us citizen

Mattoon, IL

#19 Oct 11, 2012
okay let me see if I got this right...a police officer was caught buying/selling illegal drugs, got ask to resign. This never goes to court,he just loses his job. Still has a thriving business,plus gets his police pension from the city of Charleston. Wow, what a lucky guy!!!! Anyone else would be in court, get jail time & have hefty fines to pay to everyone & their brother. Probably have to get mental health treatment etc. I think the people of Charleston ought to be enraged.!!!!
you got it

Markham, IL

#20 Oct 11, 2012
us citizen wrote:
okay let me see if I got this right...a police officer was caught buying/selling illegal drugs, got ask to resign. This never goes to court,he just loses his job. Still has a thriving business,plus gets his police pension from the city of Charleston. Wow, what a lucky guy!!!! Anyone else would be in court, get jail time & have hefty fines to pay to everyone & their brother. Probably have to get mental health treatment etc. I think the people of Charleston ought to be enraged.!!!!
all that and i get to do that other guys sister and mamma
Corruption

United States

#21 Oct 11, 2012
Boxer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully the Reed brothers will be next.
Why do u say that? What did they do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mattoon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know where I can buy meth? 22 hr Lowlife 15
Indian/Pakistani young top Guy for Bottom Pakis... (Apr '14) Mon Ali 13
any1 kno her Jul 3 makemscreamahhh 1
anyone know her Jul 3 makemscreamahhh 1
I need my dripping wet p***y filled tonight Jul 3 Douche 4
alicia myers bobby boehme angel marcy reeder Jul 2 Eeww 2
Why does mattoon suck so bad? Jul 2 bangbus 6
More from around the web

Mattoon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE