Bring it on

Mount Vernon, IL

#2 Jul 24, 2010
No but you must be.We already took one guy to court over the other thread that was started over her.If you want to start some smack on here too then i will get the local police involved to investigate you also.So keep running your mouth on here and we will see who you are in court.
Bugtussle Police Chief

Findlay, IL

#3 Jul 25, 2010
bring it own wrote:

We already took one guy to court over the other thread that was started over her.If you want to start some smack on here too then i will get the local police involved to investigate you also.So keep running your mouth on here and we will see who you are in court.

We dont handle cases involving stupidity.
corn pone

Moline, IL

#4 Jul 25, 2010
whos,summeroverstreet?
Bring it on

Mount Vernon, IL

#5 Jul 25, 2010
Bugtussle Police Chief wrote:
bring it own wrote:
We already took one guy to court over the other thread that was started over her.If you want to start some smack on here too then i will get the local police involved to investigate you also.So keep running your mouth on here and we will see who you are in court.
They must, they handled the other case with a topic started by an idiot last time. Thats ok the police will be hearing about this.And to the Villa Grove respondant I already know who you are so your best bet is to keep your short,dumb,ugly ass out of it if you dont want to make another trip to Marion County.
Update

Mount Vernon, IL

#6 Jul 25, 2010
Hill Billy wrote:
is she retarded or what?
You know what this don't even bother me anymore. I think that your an immature little punk from Mattoon. I am sorry that you are jealous of me. While you are still living a miserable life in Mattoon. I am happily married to a wonderful husband, own my own home and land, going to college full time, going to a wonderful church and have a nice car. You are probably single or divorced, still live in an apartment, living with someone, or in a trailer park, probably don't even have your high school diploma or GED and too dumb to go to college, probably on probation or parole and probably walking or have a beat up junk car that looks like it is ready for the junk yard and living off the government. So instead of putting me down and trying to bring me down work on getting a life and making your life better because none of you low life people are going to bring me down no matter how hard you try. I have everything I always wanted while you have nothing. So grow up and move on with your life. While I am sitting here with my life straight and being happy, and sipping some Pepsi on my wonderful huge porch I will thank about you and pray for your miserable life to get better.
Summer

Mount Vernon, IL

#7 Jul 25, 2010
Bugtussle Police Chief wrote:
bring it own wrote:
You know what this don't even bother me anymore. I think that your an immature little punk from Mattoon. I am sorry that you are jealous of me. While you are still living a miserable life in Mattoon. I am happily married to a wonderful husband, own my own home and land, going to college full time, going to a wonderful church and have a nice car. You are probably single or divorced, still live in an apartment, living with someone, or in a trailer park, probably don't even have your high school diploma or GED and too dumb to go to college, probably on probation or parole and probably walking or have a beat up junk car that looks like it is ready for the junk yard and living off the government. So instead of putting me down and trying to bring me down work on getting a life and making your life better because none of you low life people are going to bring me down no matter how hard you try. I have everything I always wanted while you have nothing. So grow up and move on with your life. While I am sitting here with my life straight and being happy, and sipping some Pepsi on my wonderful huge porch I will thank about you and pray for your miserable life to get better.
Gary Drum

Moline, IL

#9 Oct 11, 2010
I used to nut in her mouth all the time,until she got pregnant by somebody and tried to blame it on me.
Just wondering

Mattoon, IL

#10 Oct 11, 2010
Gary Drum wrote:
I used to nut in her mouth all the time,until she got pregnant by somebody and tried to blame it on me.
Are you any relation to that bunch of low life Drum's in Mattoon? Judging from your ignorant comments I suspect you are. Your family makes the paper on a regular basis, usually on the court articles. Given the Drum families reputation for doing stupid things, drug use and criminal activities, I'm surprised that you would use your real name. It just shows how dumb you really are. Are you using your Link card to pay for your Internet connection.
The Drum cell

Mattoon, IL

#11 Oct 11, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you any relation to that bunch of low life Drum's in Mattoon? Judging from your ignorant comments I suspect you are. Your family makes the paper on a regular basis, usually on the court articles. Given the Drum families reputation for doing stupid things, drug use and criminal activities, I'm surprised that you would use your real name. It just shows how dumb you really are. Are you using your Link card to pay for your Internet connection.
I heard the Coles County jail keeps a cell reserved just for the Drum clan.
Shain

Moline, IL

#12 Oct 12, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Better watch out,they'll hunt you down and beat and rape you with a claw hammer,then discard your nude lifeless body over a train viadock.
George Dumbass

Mount Vernon, IL

#13 Oct 16, 2010
He aint nothing but a big mouth short shit little runt who likes running his big mouth, stalking little girls and harrassing them. So any accusations or smartass comments coming from him or his family could never compare to the sick shit he does and thinks about behind closed doors.
back door drum

Mattoon, IL

#14 Oct 17, 2010
Gary Drum wrote:
Are you the same Gary Drum that like to take it in the rear?
old neighbor

Mattoon, IL

#15 Oct 18, 2010
back door drum wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the same Gary Drum that like to take it in the rear?
I used to live in the same neighborhood as the Drums. We all took turns with the Drum girls and Gary was the neighborhood corn hole pet. He even volunteered for it all the time. He even cried when no one wanted to do him which was most of the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mattoon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype (Feb '14) 4 hr gggaaayy 211
Mattoon Illinois Factory’s closed (Jul '11) 21 hr Glenn 14
Mike Gaines from California in his hometown cur... (Apr '13) Wed Bobbie From Westf... 10
Hello Dec 16 Sam 2
assurance wireless people are morons (Mar '14) Dec 4 Big Daddy 3
fire crotch cry baby tommy murdock (Mar '14) Dec 3 The cripple 36
need sexting partner must be female Nov 22 Ralph 8
Mattoon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mattoon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mattoon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mattoon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:02 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:02AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler