“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#131 Mar 2, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Noooo, Taurus is generic Beretta; made on the same lathe's with the same machining. Compare a Taurus 92FS with the Beretta 92FS; same thing, different grade metals. The barrels, stoping blocks, sears, magazines, grips, sights, springs etc are all interchangeable. Taurus is a decent gun; I own both it and Beretta.
Bull, Taurus pistols are manufactured in Brazil. Beretta is manufactured in Italy and the U.S..

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#132 Mar 2, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Taurus used to also make fake Smiths. I used to own a Beretta 92FS. Didn't like it to much. It seemed a little too small for my hand' so I had to make sure I didn't bury my trigger finger too deep. I like revolvers better, but also own a Glock .40 cal now which is the best auto I ever owned. Fits my had just right, and if it didn't it comes with grip adapters.
Interesting; I had a Glock .45 & I HATED it. My buddy had a Ruger.45 & he hated his, so we swapped. I loved his & he loved mine so we traded outright. As far as the Beretta I loved it also; very happy with the feel, weight and accuracy. Just proves it's all about one's personal preference! I also like Sig Saur but ran out of money & the wife said hail no. Oh well.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#133 Mar 2, 2013

Location hidden

#134 Mar 2, 2013
Timmy's favorite bar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NyXfKPTyoT0XX
Too funny.
Cody

Lawndale, NC

#135 Mar 2, 2013
Almost everyone is sick of yankees, negros and queers!

Location hidden

#136 Mar 2, 2013
Timmy's favorite bar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NyXfKPTyoT0XX
Thought it was a good place till the ghost of a yankee soldier running through it.
LOL

Blairsville, GA

#138 Mar 3, 2013
Cody wrote:
Almost everyone is sick of yankees, negros and queers!
... and prejudice people?
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

#139 Mar 3, 2013
Epecially...prejudice people.
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
... and prejudice people?

Location hidden

#140 Mar 3, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull, Taurus pistols are manufactured in Brazil. Beretta is manufactured in Italy and the U.S..
Sooooooo, what's that got to do with the comparisons and cloning???

Location hidden

#141 Mar 3, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Noooo, Taurus is generic Beretta; made on the same lathe's with the same machining. Compare a Taurus 92FS with the Beretta 92FS; same thing, different grade metals. The barrels, stoping blocks, sears, magazines, grips, sights, springs etc are all interchangeable. Taurus is a decent gun; I own both it and Beretta.
Your are claiming they are made on the same lathe's? The taurus is made in Brazil and the Beretta is made in Italy and the U.S..

Location hidden

#142 Mar 3, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text> Your are claiming they are made on the same lathe's? The taurus is made in Brazil and the Beretta is made in Italy and the U.S..
Ohhhhhh, ok. Listen Tim & pay attention; I now realize what I said was somewhat confusing to you. I certainly did not mean the same physical machine. I meant the same design lathe's and machinery using the same spec's and dimensions, as authorized by the original patented designers. Sorry for the confusion.

Chesapeake, VA

#144 Mar 3, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting; I had a Glock .45 & I HATED it. My buddy had a Ruger.45 & he hated his, so we swapped. I loved his & he loved mine so we traded outright. As far as the Beretta I loved it also; very happy with the feel, weight and accuracy. Just proves it's all about one's personal preference! I also like Sig Saur but ran out of money & the wife said hail no. Oh well.
To each his own

I recently switched from a Glock .40 cal which I initially liked,but as it wore out it would jam. The first day I shot the Glock, it started out bad, but after about 50 rounds, I was used to it and now I like it almost as much as my revolvers

Location hidden

#145 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
To each his own
I recently switched from a Glock .40 cal which I initially liked,but as it wore out it would jam. The first day I shot the Glock, it started out bad, but after about 50 rounds, I was used to it and now I like it almost as much as my revolvers
A rich yank should be able to afford something better than a glock.

Location hidden

#146 Mar 3, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhhh, ok. Listen Tim & pay attention; I now realize what I said was somewhat confusing to you. I certainly did not mean the same physical machine. I meant the same design lathe's and machinery using the same spec's and dimensions, as authorized by the original patented designers. Sorry for the confusion.
Excuse me It is clear you need to work on your writing skills.

Chesapeake, VA

#147 Mar 3, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>A rich yank should be able to afford something better than a glock.
The gun was free

Location hidden

#148 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
To each his own
Ya know, I agree with you about revolvers too; I LOVE my S&W Model 17 for just having fun and my S&W Model 19 as well as S&W Model 586 for getting serious. NOTHING beats a revolver.

Location hidden

#149 Mar 3, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>A rich yank should be able to afford something better than a glock.
Evidently you are clueless concerning handguns; Glock is widely preferred by many people and agencies. I just personaly don't care for it.

Location hidden

#150 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
The gun was free
Actually my Beretta was too in a way; my wife really pissed me off about something years ago & knew it, so she went out & got it for me lol. All was forgiven.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#151 Mar 4, 2013
OK, when did guns come into play here?

Chesapeake, VA

#152 Mar 4, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
OK, when did guns come into play here?
Usually you make intelligent comments, but not this time.

Are you also surprised when any southern conversation turns to hunting, fishing, or impregnating their own relatives and livestock?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 2 hr julim12345 135
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) Fri Love R. 108
bggb Oct 22 guest 6
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) Oct 20 UTB 56
Senator Kay Hagan Oct 19 Wabash Tsunami 1
help........please help Oct 18 Interesting 5
Cruising in Northlake mall? Oct 18 Hornyguy 1
Matthews Dating
Find my Match

Matthews Jobs