Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend to be kind in words?

Posted in the Matthews Forum

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 220 of225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Linda

Carthage, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

I know what you are talking about Martha. Yankees move in a neighborhood and begin complaining about everything and everyone. Folks try to be nice to them but most of them are the kind of people you can not be nice to. As soon as you do they become paranoid that you are trying to either get what they have or you want to kill them. There is a family in our neighborhood and they are the rudest people I have ever met. They even called animal control because someones dog was barking when they drove by! The animal control guy came out and we all had a good laugh about it. The dog that was barking was a small dog and it was in a screen porch! I have had to deal with quite a few yankees and they are the most miserable people I have ever met. Complain all the time! They are never happy about anything, especially being in the south! Well, we didnt beg them to come down here and we sure wouldnt miss them if they left so why not go back up north where everyone is as miserable as they are!

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
I know what you are talking about Martha. Yankees move in a neighborhood and begin complaining about everything and everyone. Folks try to be nice to them but most of them are the kind of people you can not be nice to. As soon as you do they become paranoid that you are trying to either get what they have or you want to kill them. There is a family in our neighborhood and they are the rudest people I have ever met. They even called animal control because someones dog was barking when they drove by! The animal control guy came out and we all had a good laugh about it. The dog that was barking was a small dog and it was in a screen porch! I have had to deal with quite a few yankees and they are the most miserable people I have ever met. Complain all the time! They are never happy about anything, especially being in the south! Well, we didnt beg them to come down here and we sure wouldnt miss them if they left so why not go back up north where everyone is as miserable as they are!
If all the Yanks left the south would die. Businesses can't find skilled, talented help locally; that's why there are so many Yankees and Mexicans in N Carolina. FACT.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
If all the Yanks left the south would die. Businesses can't find skilled, talented help locally; that's why there are so many Yankees and Mexicans in N Carolina. FACT.
Total Fact. Look at BofA, Wells fargo, Ross Distribution, Lowes Distribution, B&D

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Total Fact. Look at BofA, Wells fargo, Ross Distribution, Lowes Distribution, B&D
Exactly, as well as all the technical positions in various industry's. As obvious and factual as it is there are those natives that still dispute it though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Bull!
It's FACT Timmy; you just refuse to admit it. I KNOW you know it and HAVE to accept it but, you just won't admit it. If ALL the transplants (Yankee's, Mexican's and westerner's) left, N Carolina and much of the south would disintegrate and ALL the natives would be boo-hooing like little babies. FACT.
AN U WONDER WHY

Carthage, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
It's FACT Timmy; you just refuse to admit it. I KNOW you know it and HAVE to accept it but, you just won't admit it. If ALL the transplants (Yankee's, Mexican's and westerner's) left, N Carolina and much of the south would disintegrate and ALL the natives would be boo-hooing like little babies. FACT.
Yet another yankee NUT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hardly, we probably would get a lot of manufacturing jobs back. Those companies know what the yankees did to Detroit, youngstown, buffalo and many other rat infested rust belt sewers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Not hardly, we probably would get a lot of manufacturing jobs back. Those companies know what the yankees did to Detroit, youngstown, buffalo and many other rat infested rust belt sewers.
LMAO. Right. Ya know Timbo, we can go back 'n forth forever about this stuff & more but whatever. The thing is you are probably a good guy BUT, you gotta get rid of that rag flag avatar; THAT is what makes you look stoopid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Right. Ya know Timbo, we can go back 'n forth forever about this stuff & more but whatever. The thing is you are probably a good guy BUT, you gotta get rid of that rag flag avatar; THAT is what makes you look stoopid.
"stooped" ? Learn to spell scalawag. A lot of good Men died for that flag!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>"stooped" ? Learn to spell scalawag. A lot of good Men died for that flag!
Hey, I went to Forest Hills...whut kin I say. It's still a rag though. A LOSING rag.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I went to Forest Hills...whut kin I say. It's still a rag though. A LOSING rag.
Don't you realize some of your ancestors probably fought for that flag?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you realize some of your ancestors probably fought for that flag?
Possibly and, probably but hey, everybody makes mistakes.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Not hardly, we probably would get a lot of manufacturing jobs back. Those companies know what the yankees did to Detroit, youngstown, buffalo and many other rat infested rust belt sewers.
Timbo...I don't know about Detroit or Youngstown but Buffalo is booming. You really ARE embarrassing yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

I_AM_FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Timbo...I don't know about Detroit or Youngstown but Buffalo is booming. You really ARE embarrassing yourself.
yea its really booming. http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually this is very true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

I_AM_FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually this is very true.
Not true at a all, WE had it a lot better before you carpetbaggers invaded.
Jan marcin

Pittsburgh, PA

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
So say's some dumb inbred hick in Lincolnton NC. THAT'S RICH!
Your reply is a fine example of the lack of intelligence of most southern people.
Jan marcin

Pittsburgh, PA

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>"stooped" ? Learn to spell scalawag. A lot of good Men died for that flag!
Men who wanted to own other men. And then forget women whom they forced themselves on with brutality. Good men? Not.
Jim Bob

United States

Jan marcin wrote:
<quoted text>
Men who wanted to own other men. And then forget women whom they forced themselves on with brutality. Good men? Not.
Lincoln ripped he heart out of Dixie and it never recovered. And never will.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Matthews Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••