Samantha and Tessara Crespi died

Samantha and Tessara Crespi died

Posted in the Matthews Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Emm

Morganton, NC

#3 Jan 22, 2006
I've been reading these stories over and over again since I've heard. Just to be able to try and realize that this is not a nightmare and that I cannot wake from this. I've known this man the majority of my life. I've known Jessica since her and I were 5 or 6. This is something that I would never have expected. I want to forget and say that it never happened, but I can't pretend it didn't happen if they are my family. So all I can do is pray for my cousins and aunt, and uncle... Hope they will overcome this as well as anyone could. Tess and Sam were both the joy for us all, and they will be dearly missed...
May the Beautiful Rest In Peace...
un-named

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jan 23, 2006
Michael Crowley, from Sacramento, CA is obviously a very closed minded person. You don't judge a family by how much money they have or how good they look on the outside. It makes me wonder how long Mrs. Crespi and her children suffered with friends like Crowley making their phoney assumptions. Rather than assuming that Dave Crespi was the perfect person because he was wealthy, perhaps Crowley should have been paying attention to how he treated his family.
KLH

Madison, WI

#6 Jan 24, 2006
Please don't make judgments about people you don't know. I have known Dave for over 15 years and he is a person that you would never think could do something like this. This isn't just a public perception, this is from an insider's perspective. You will be hard pressed to find a man more deeply committed to his family and friends. I have no way of knowing what caused him to snap like this, but I only hope that people will pray for him and for his family. Remember that life is precious and live each day to the fullest. God bless.
rumaj

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2006
Does anyone know what medication David Crespi was taking?

I'd appreciate an answer if anyone has one.

Thank you
unnamed too

Wake Forest, NC

#9 Mar 5, 2006
He didn't say that. He said that they appearedto have it together across the board, financial well-being as one of the pieces. You're a closeminded person for trying to make this fit your agenda. What a clown.
un-named wrote:
Michael Crowley, from Sacramento, CA is obviously a very closed minded person. You don't judge a family by how much money they have or how good they look on the outside. It makes me wonder how long Mrs. Crespi and her children suffered with friends like Crowley making their phoney assumptions. Rather than assuming that Dave Crespi was the perfect person because he was wealthy, perhaps Crowley should have been paying attention to how he treated his family.
unnamed too

Wake Forest, NC

#10 Mar 5, 2006
I can't stand the horror of those little girls last moments. Their safest place turned into a monster.
Mandy

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2006
I just want to say that jessica crespi is a really close friend of mine and the horror of this occurence has been ard on everyone..its so hard to sit and ponder that an actual family member they thought they could trust turned out to be a horrified psychotic monster
amanda

Normangee, TX

#12 Nov 14, 2006
omg you people must be kidding me... im watching the oprah show with them on it right now and the hirls parents are barley shedding a tear they are so calm and collected about it this is rediculous i think that family or at least the mother and father are just sick and twisted.... they are very sick fucking people they deserve to be the ones to die.
Tiffany

Mastic, NY

#13 Nov 14, 2006
I just finished watching the oprah show and i saw them on it i think that they were planing the whole thing because they seem so calm, but at the same time i feel bad for the dad because he confessed and told the truth.. R.I.P to the two twin daughters Sam and Tessa
Tiffany

Mastic, NY

#14 Nov 14, 2006
rumaj wrote:
Does anyone know what medication David Crespi was taking?
I'd appreciate an answer if anyone has one.
Thank you
He was taking antidepressants
sam

Halifax, Canada

#15 Nov 14, 2006
the father is mentally ill, amanda. he had to be to commit such a crime.

the mother on the other hand has got to be strong. she still has 3 children to look after for years to come. she can't give up. she also wants people to know her story, and she wants people to understand what happens when people who are depressed try to hide from the world. there could have been someone out there watching oprah who has the same illness. and after seeing it they could have realised what they are capable of. and it may be a turning point for them.

i dont think anyone at all deserves to die. that is very harsh of you to say. the father is living with what he did every day and will be pained by it. he was noticeable shooken up throughout the interview.

i do feel its hard to believe how the mother is able to forgive, but it just goes to show her courage and strength. i think she is an amazing woman, and im proud of her for being so strong.

as for crying... i don't know if you've ever had something horrible happen to you, but there are only so many tears you can shed before you can't shed anymore, no matter how sad you still are.
sosad

Myrtle Beach, SC

#16 Nov 14, 2006
I also just watched the oprah show...and how dare you say that the mother planned it!!! She was upset, but she also wanted to support her husband because he is a very sick man...I bet she thinks every single day that she shouldn't have gotten that hair cut and a billion other what ifs....people grieve differently...RIP sam and tessa
Sherry

Milwaukee, WI

#17 Nov 14, 2006
I have to agree with those of you who said that something doesn't seem right about the situation. They both seem so calm. I know that if my husband or the father of my kid's killed them, their is no way in hell I could forgive him. The fact that she is still married to him is really weird. They are trying to use the excuse that he is mentally ill but I don't buy that. He deserves to die for what he did!!!!
Catherine -nc

Holly Ridge, NC

#18 Nov 14, 2006
sam wrote:
the father is mentally ill, amanda. he had to be to commit such a crime.
the mother on the other hand has got to be strong. she still has 3 children to look after for years to come. she can't give up. she also wants people to know her story, and she wants people to understand what happens when people who are depressed try to hide from the world. there could have been someone out there watching oprah who has the same illness. and after seeing it they could have realised what they are capable of. and it may be a turning point for them.
i dont think anyone at all deserves to die. that is very harsh of you to say. the father is living with what he did every day and will be pained by it. he was noticeable shooken up throughout the interview.
i do feel its hard to believe how the mother is able to forgive, but it just goes to show her courage and strength. i think she is an amazing woman, and im proud of her for being so strong.
as for crying... i don't know if you've ever had something horrible happen to you, but there are only so many tears you can shed before you can't shed anymore, no matter how sad you still are.
I have just watched this show in complete awe!
The father did not show any shaken symptoms he was very calm as well as the mother. Those other 3 children were not her biological children that I understood. I am in the medical field and deal with depression, dementia and all sorts of disease processes but it is hard for me to believe that the spouse did not detect or see any "red flags" at all.Not putting the blame on her, but come on, you live with a person that many years day in and day out you are bound to see some out of the ordinary things that may make you think something is wrong.She admitted today that she had asked him if he would hurt the girls.......there was already a pre-thought.
Un named

Inman, SC

#19 Nov 14, 2006
I also just finished watching the Oprah show.
Regardless of whether or not my husband was mentally ill or not I don't know if I could forgive him. I guess you never know until you are in that situation. I know if someone ever hurt my children - I would be in jail. I did see the mother shed a tear when she was explaining the holiness of the house. I know it may be sick to some but I couldn't leave either-i think the pain would be too much to bear to stay but I would feel like I would be forgetting them if I left. You have to do all in your own time and only you know what that is in a time like that. Very tragic for everyone involved. My heart and prayers go out to the family. Those girls were so beautiful and who knows what they would have become. Now they are with God.
irene

Douglasville, GA

#20 Nov 14, 2006
I agree with you; the mother is way too calm and composed and to continue to live in the house where her only biological children were murdered is just crazy. Those children deserve better than a mother making excuses for their father's actions. I love my husband also but if he ever snapped and killed our kids I would want him to receive the same thing and he would want to die himself-these type can not be rehabilitated or even helped.
amanda wrote:
omg you people must be kidding me... im watching the oprah show with them on it right now and the hirls parents are barley shedding a tear they are so calm and collected about it this is rediculous i think that family or at least the mother and father are just sick and twisted.... they are very sick fucking people they deserve to be the ones to die.
shocked

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Nov 14, 2006
I am currently watching Oprah. I am amazed that this woman could say that she still loves being married to this man. Also, based upon his answers to the questions, I don't think he believes he should be punished.

All I can think about is those two little girls being hacked to death by their own father.

I have no sympathy for that monster and I certainly don't understand the mother.
sosad

Myrtle Beach, SC

#22 Nov 14, 2006
Didn't Jesus forgive his murderers? So who are we to judge this woman for what she has chosen to do. She forgives her husband but she will never forget. She new he was ill, and yeah she asked...but he said no, and never mentioned the fact that he has had the thoughts for several years to her or his therapist. I myself would have been more distraught, and I cant say that I would be so forgiving and remain in the marriage...but that's just what I would do...Im not gonna judge this poor woman who is already suffering so much. BTW she did see "red flags". Kim and other family members and friends were all aware of the fact that he was troubled. He was on his 2nd leave of absence from work....but like i stated earlier, they had no idea it was to that extent because he didnt talk about it...he himself didnt want to believe that those thoughts were real...or that he would actually have done it...Poor little girls...they just wanted to play with their daddy...
joan

Windsor, CO

#23 Nov 14, 2006
[i just watched the oprah show too,and something didnt seem right. i belive that the father was depressed, but why didnt he kill him self ? he didnt seem very remorseful or to be grieveing over his childrens death
shocked

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Nov 14, 2006
sosad wrote:
Didn't Jesus forgive his murderers? So who are we to judge this woman for what she has chosen to do. She forgives her husband but she will never forget. She new he was ill, and yeah she asked...but he said no, and never mentioned the fact that he has had the thoughts for several years to her or his therapist. I myself would have been more distraught, and I cant say that I would be so forgiving and remain in the marriage...but that's just what I would do...Im not gonna judge this poor woman who is already suffering so much. BTW she did see "red flags". Kim and other family members and friends were all aware of the fact that he was troubled. He was on his 2nd leave of absence from work....but like i stated earlier, they had no idea it was to that extent because he didnt talk about it...he himself didnt want to believe that those thoughts were real...or that he would actually have done it...Poor little girls...they just wanted to play with their daddy...
Not everyone believes that all murderers should be forgiven. What bugs me the most is that he wouldn't agree with Oprah that he deserved to be punished. I'm tired of parents killing their kids and then blaming it on "voices" and "darkness." Even if they are sick they should never be allowed to enjoy freedom again. Sit and rot and think about it every single day for the rest of his life. That's just punishment. Oprah is right, he didn't tell anyone. That's lame. And the wife and mother? She did say she still "loves being married to him" still. That is also sick, sick, sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Uptown Charlotte Mon nzbiciak 4
Need a plug (Jan '17) Dec 10 Mr crowley 25
Kings kitchen worthless Christian trash! Dec 9 Angel at night 3
Earl kimrey arrested for missing mariah woods Dec 7 Angel at night 5
Black Feminism Nov 29 three blocks 1
News New plan would add rail to airport, Lake Norman... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Mark mark 1
News a Gap in N.C. Law Let Frank Davidson Drive with... (Aug '07) Dec '16 Nate 136

Matthews Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matthews Mortgages