Suspected Serial Killer
Zydeco

Cleveland, OH

#21 Jun 23, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Zydeco is a volunteer fireman who follows me all over the internet, accusing me of being a "troll" (how AOL of him). He is angry at me because of what I post on the Buffalo Topix board about volunteer firemen being arsonists.
He accusing me of being unemployed and living in my mother's basement, yet HE is the one who has nothing better to do than follow me all over the internet
Wrong. I'm not a "vollie". I only "follow" you in the Buffalo forum and here (where you do not belong). I follow you because your are a liar and a troublemaker and because YOU are an insult to decent reasonable people worldwide.

Stay out of our business, Stay on the Buffalo Forum, or have they kicked you off permanently?
Zydeco

Cleveland, OH

#22 Jun 23, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Zydeco is a volunteer fireman who follows me all over the internet, accusing me of being a "troll" (how AOL of him). He is angry at me because of what I post on the Buffalo Topix board about volunteer firemen being arsonists.
He accusing me of being unemployed and living in my mother's basement, yet HE is the one who has nothing better to do than follow me all over the internet
You see, Mabell merely posted a warning. You chime in, insulting our police and the South in general, as you ALWAYS do. I don't know what your problem is, but we are not it.

You don't even give us a chance. How do you know that the police are not watching this man night and day. You don't...use just use it as an opportunity to bash us.

The truth is...until the person commits a real crime, there is nothing the police can do. They have their hands full enough as it stands. The current budget shortfalls have left all police forces understaffed. Can you understand that, Life Coach, or it just more fodder for your never ending hate machine?

Just go away will you? You contribute NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, to any discussion that you participate in.
Mabell

Eagle Point, OR

#23 Jun 23, 2009
Published: Lewiston Tribune
2000-08-27
Page: 1C
He drives a late-model car that he's pretty proud of. He lives alone or with a girlfriend or his mother, who tends to be dominating.
He's intelligent, but considered an underachiever.
He has at least a high school education.
And he likes to kill if the opportunity comes up.
He's still out there. And his crimes are decades old.
Kristin David, Christina White, Kristina Nelson, Jacqueline (Brandy) Miller, Steven Pearsall.
Five people police believe all suffered the same fate -- all at the hands of the same man, Lewiston Police Lt. Alan Johnson believes.
The police cases are all still open, and Johnson, the Lewiston Police Department's head investigator on the crimes, says new information has been discovered.
But he's not saying just what that information is.
"The information is background in nature, and it has not produced any eye witnesses or new witness names," says Johnson. "Technology is one avenue that has been and is being explored, and DNA technology is one that we're kind of focusing on."
Most of the recent investigation has focused on the Christina White case with the Asotin County Sheriff's Department.
If the crimes are all connected, solving her murder should give some clues to the others as well.
"Every crime has a piece of the puzzle that is always going to be out there -- we just have to find it," Johnson says.
"Sometimes we have to be satisfied with knowing who is responsible, even if we can't get that individual into a court of law."
And the police do know who committed the serial murders, says Johnson. They just can't release the name.
But a suspect profile done when the cases were still fresh offers some clues.
The profile, a yellowed, typed list with notes scrawled in the margins, is in several of the blue binders that contain all the information police have on the cases.
It's most likely an FBI profile, since that was one of the only agencies doing profiling work at the time, says Lt. Ron Seipert. But the profile doesn't have an author name or an agency's heading.
The title at the top of the page is "Psychological Profile of Lust Murderer."
The list of 20 characteristics that follows reads like a horror novel -- seemingly benign at first, and then becoming a recipe for a psychopath:
Subject will have lived in the area for a period of time and will be known to various people in his community.
Bite marks or stab wounds, commonly made after death ...
As this fantasy wears off, will kill again and more frequently as time passes ...
Will have fantasized about what he would do to a girl if the situation presented itself, i.e. premeditated and when the situation does occur, he conducts himself as he has fantasized.
And the final characteristic: Might have left the area after the killing, moving to another town and establishing himself (job, etc.) before he will kill again.
Many detectives believe there are two types of serial killers, says Johnson, those who go on a killing spree and then stop for some reason, and those who just go on killing.
And which one is the suspect of these crimes?
"Will he kill again? It's a possibility," says Johnson. "We can't say for sure that he hasn't since these cases."
The detectives on the case when the profile was new believed the suspect matched at least some of the characteristics, says Johnson.
For instance, the suspect had a prior record -- he was arrested years earlier in California for allegedly breaking into a mortuary.
He was involved in the community, and was relatively well known.
And the suspect has moved from the Lewiston-Clarkston Valley, and now lives in a southern state. Law enforcement authorities there, says Johnson, have been alerted.
As far as the authorities know, he has committed no new crimes.
Big T

United States

#24 Jun 23, 2009
What is the son-bitches name and address. I'll give him a Union County ass-whipping. That will take care of this serial killing business. It is nothing for me to whip, and I mean WHIP, a man's ass. Have I set y'all straight?
IdahoGem

Lewiston, ID

#25 Jun 24, 2009
Plese, let's get this topic back on track.

I have seen the suspect sketch of the Allison Foy
case and I must comment that it does resemble
our Idaho/Washington suspect. The "general" description also fits.
Tom

Summerville, GA

#26 Jul 6, 2009
The serial killer has been seen in Gastonia n.c. and there was another incident in n.c. this time. Everyone be aware
Mabell

Eagle Point, OR

#27 Jul 6, 2009
Are you talking about the same suspect wanted for the shooting deaths of 5 people in Gaffney, South Carolina ?
Idaho spud

Lewiston, ID

#28 Jul 8, 2009
The suspect sketches are different. I dpn't see any similarities. The suspect in the Foy/Rothen case is not the same killer, imo.

I think the NC killer is organized. The SC killer was a spree killer- world of difference in the MO.
Cathy

Trenton, NC

#29 Jul 8, 2009
Life Coach, why do you feel the need to post on topic's that have are no concern of yours? I hate to tell you but you dont know everything and you really just make yourself look stupid. You are the laughing stock of topix.There is no possible way you could be gainfully employed since you are spending all your time posting nonsense on these forums.
Angel

Gastonia, NC

#30 Jul 8, 2009
Hey, Dead Coach -- North Carolina found its serial killer. The Gaston County police shot him dead when the fool shot a cop in the foot.
Mabell

Eagle Point, OR

#31 Jul 9, 2009
The serial killer that was shot dead is not the same person. Check out the Lewiston, Idaho Topix, N. Idaho authorities not ready to drop cold case.
Life Coach

Bethesda, MD

#32 Jul 9, 2009
This guy sounded more like a just a plain old violent criminal who didn't give a crap instead of a "serial killer" by the usual definition
Captain Spaulding

Albemarle, NC

#33 Jul 9, 2009
Cathy wrote:
Life Coach, why do you feel the need to post on topic's that have are no concern of yours? I hate to tell you but you dont know everything and you really just make yourself look stupid. You are the laughing stock of topix.There is no possible way you could be gainfully employed since you are spending all your time posting nonsense on these forums.
Finally, someone who makes sense.
Glen

Trenton, NC

#34 Jul 9, 2009
Captain Spaulding wrote:
<quoted text>Finally, someone who makes sense.
I agree. Life Coach's posts just really shows how stupid he is. I believe he thinks these posts make him look smart but that is not the case.He is the type of person who feels they know everything there is to know and he must tell everyone. Which in fact really makes him look stupid.
Life Coach

Auburn, WA

#35 Jul 9, 2009
Glen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Life Coach's posts just really shows how stupid he is. I believe he thinks these posts make him look smart but that is not the case.He is the type of person who feels they know everything there is to know and he must tell everyone. Which in fact really makes him look stupid.
I am not here to impress you Southern retards. I am just trying to help you think for yourselves so maybe you will stop lynching Black people and breeding with close relatives
Mabell

Eagle Point, OR

#36 Jul 10, 2009
I was hoping that by starting this post I would make people aware and perhaps get informsation that would help close her case. My cousin, Kristina Nelson, was murdered by someone that now lives in your area. She was 21 years old, a college student and a gifted artist when this person decided to take her life and four other lives from 1979 to 1982. One of those lives was a 12 year old girl. I am sure that some of you have children. The suspect is rural mail carrier, he held a job when he lived in the Lewiston Idaho area doing deliveries.

I understand that Life Coach is not well liked but this post is not about his popularity.

So once again here is the link to more information.

http://missing87975.yuku.com/forums/73/t/Lewi...
Alice

Conover, NC

#38 Jul 10, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not here to impress you Southern retards. I am just trying to help you think for yourselves so maybe you will stop lynching Black people and breeding with close relatives
We really dont need your help. How bout this. You go back to playign with yourself and when we need your help, we will let you know. And PLEASE hold your breath till we do. Then we will most deffintly be rid of you.
I doubt anyone in the south is impressed with any stupid yankee.
jameson

Asheville, NC

#40 Jul 10, 2009
I am wondering if there are any unsolved murders in the mnint Hill area that involve victims who were active in the area community theaters. (Not that it has to be a constant, but it might be interesting to see if suspect continued the hobby and if he made contact with people there who later died.
Life Coach

Bulgaria

#41 Jul 10, 2009
whatever wrote:
Life coach is a troll and has others doing the same for him,that is how I found out about him because someone called me out for being from the south,I don't know whats wrong with this man but he clearly has hate problems.Once again LC it wasnt meant for everyone to be the same,or meant for all of us to be born in the north.And for someone who claims to be so educated it is very rude and uneducated of you to come on a forum where someone mentioned their true concern for a serious problem,and start in on the south.your pathetic.Okay check for my mistakes a**hole.
You say I have "hate problems" and you you call me "rude", yet YOU are the one who peppers his posts with vulgarity.

And YOUR people are the ones who decided you did not want to be Americans anymore because you thought God had given you the right to own another human being and make him pick your cotton at the crack of a whip.

And after WE (The United States of American) sent our Army to put down your hateful rebellion, you surrendered like punks and then got sneaky with your Jim Crow laws and lynched any black man you though was looking at a white woman.

And YOU have nerve to say I am the one with a "hate problem"? You say *I* a the rude one. I never rounded up a mob to hang anyone from a tree- Now THAT is RUDE
Mabell

Eagle Point, OR

#42 Jul 10, 2009
I have not checked into the theaters, I need the names of the community theaters in the area. He could also be involved in music, both he and his wife were involved in music in the Lewiston, Idaho area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey Husta - Looking For You - Fort Mills (Aug '16) Mon Beware of Him 8
Black women and hairy arm pits Mon landan 3
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sep 16 Htf 4,972
Why does blacks wob, bweak in an butt rutt each... Sep 15 gOOBER 1
Robertsí loss Sep 14 Htf 2
News New plan would add rail to airport, Lake Norman... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Mark mark 1
News a Gap in N.C. Law Let Frank Davidson Drive with... (Aug '07) Dec '16 Nate 136

Matthews Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matthews Mortgages