Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

Judged:

A suspected serial killer moved to Mint Hill, North Carolina from Clarkston, Washington during the late 90's and is still living in this area. He is thought to have killed five people from 1979 to 1982. The information of these cases can be found on the following website.

http://missing87975.yuku.com/forums/73/t/Lewi...

Local law enforcement was made aware of him moving to the area, but the public should be made aware of this also.

He is about 61 years old, over 6'3" tall, medium build, could be working as a rural mail carrier and in the past has been involved with in theater.
Life Coach

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

Judged:

Southern cops are too stupid to catch him
Jocko

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

Judged:

Well if it isn't Mr. Smart Ass Life Coach.
Please go somewhere and stay shut up!!!!!
Mabell

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Also check Lewiston, Idaho topix, and the 3 pages of posts. Here is the link.

http://www.topix.com/city/lewiston-id/2009/02...
Eddie Rand

Lewiston, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Judged:

Mabell wrote:
A suspected serial killer moved to Mint Hill, North Carolina from Clarkston, Washington during the late 90's and is still living in this area. He is thought to have killed five people from 1979 to 1982. The information of these cases can be found on the following website.
http://missing87975.yuku.com/forums/73/t/Lewi...
Local law enforcement was made aware of him moving to the area, but the public should be made aware of this also.
He is about 61 years old, over 6'3" tall, medium build, could be working as a rural mail carrier and in the past has been involved with in theater.
I agree with mabell.
Also, look at the similarities in 2 murders in N. Carolina, and the 2 step-sisters in Idaho.
Those two women whose remains were found together in NC could pass for older versions of the Idaho women.
Life Coach

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Judged:

Jocko wrote:
Well if it isn't Mr. Smart Ass Life Coach.
Please go somewhere and stay shut up!!!!!
You must be one of those ignorant southern cops- the kind we see on CNN zapping 72 year old women with a Tazer
Mabell

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Life Coach

I am very serious about the post I made. My cousin and 4 other people were murdered by this man.I am trying to get information,justice and make the public aware to perhaps prevent any more grief. Please respect that.
Life Coach

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Judged:

Mabell wrote:
Life Coach
I am very serious about the post I made. My cousin and 4 other people were murdered by this man.I am trying to get information,justice and make the public aware to perhaps prevent any more grief. Please respect that.
I was also serious when I said that southern cops are too stupid to solve this crime.

Southern cops are uneducated, unqualified, understaffed and underpaid.

This guy knew what he was doing when he moved to the area.

I hope you find justice for your dead relative, but these yahoos won't make it happen
Mabell

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Life Coach

Thank you. I know that the man did is smart and the area would be ideal for him. Nobody is perfect and I can only hope that a mistake is found.
ELBOW

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Judged:

Mabell wrote:
Life Coach
Thank you. I know that the man did is smart and the area would be ideal for him. Nobody is perfect and I can only hope that a mistake is found.
Geeze lady now you are putting down our area???
What was so f'n smart about your town,state,area, police that he got away with it for 30 years??? Then you got the nerve to talk trash about this area??? Considering the life expectancy of the average human being he has already got away with living his life free as a bird thanks to your police departments!!! So before you start downing this area I suggest you clean your own house and while you are at it Get a life!!!
IdahoGem

Lewiston, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Judged:

ELBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
What was so f'n smart about your town,state,area, police that he got away with it for 30 years??? Then you got the nerve to talk trash about this area??? Considering the life expectancy of the average human being he has already got away with living his life free as a bird thanks to your police departments!!! So before you start downing this area I suggest you clean your own house and while you are at it Get a life!!!
Look you arrogant ahole!! She's trying to help your area to avoid the kind of grief her family and 4 others are dealing with.
The man suspected of the Idaho killings IS still living in YOUR backyard.
YOU get a life! Stopping flaming a crime victim's family member.
Mabell

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Elbow

I mean no disrespect to your area or the people that live there. I only want to make people aware. To clarify what I was making reference to is that his home is located in an isolated area that being perfect for him to kill and not be noticed.
Angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Mabell, everyone else knows to ignore Life Coach; he's just a troll. Oh -- and thanks for the warning!
Zydeco

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Judged:

Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
I was also serious when I said that southern cops are too stupid to solve this crime.
Southern cops are uneducated, unqualified, understaffed and underpaid.
This guy knew what he was doing when he moved to the area.
I hope you find justice for your dead relative, but these yahoos won't make it happen
Hey troll, you are not welcome here.

What is the difference between Life Coach and a bag of dog poop? The bag has more intelligence.

Life Coach - your lunch bag is ready. Eat it and die.
Dear ELBOW

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Judged:

Are you 61 years old, over 6'3" tall, medium build, working as a rural mail carrier and in the past have you been involved with the theater?
Life Coach

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Judged:

ELBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds to me that the police in Oregon were hot on his trail and and that is why he hauled off to NC.

Serial killers operate with impunity in the South. They leave a trail of bodies and unsolved homicides every where they go.

Remember the Wayne Williams thing in Atlanta back in the 80's. There is NO WAY a Black man was doing those killings, but those southern yahoos sure did pin it on him

Have yo ever seen that show "First 48 hours" or whatever you call it. Most of the episodes are in the south and those detectives can barely speak English. What a bunch of hicks
Life Coach

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Judged:

Zydeco wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey troll, you are not welcome here.
What is the difference between Life Coach and a bag of dog poop? The bag has more intelligence.
Life Coach - your lunch bag is ready. Eat it and die.
Zydeco is a volunteer fireman who follows me all over the internet, accusing me of being a "troll" (how AOL of him). He is angry at me because of what I post on the Buffalo Topix board about volunteer firemen being arsonists.

He accusing me of being unemployed and living in my mother's basement, yet HE is the one who has nothing better to do than follow me all over the internet
Mabell

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Judged:

My intention was to bring awareness. I lost a family member and this man could do it again.
Life Coach

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Judged:

Mabell wrote:
My intention was to bring awareness. I lost a family member and this man could do it again.
It's nice of you to warn the general public about this guy because these hillbillie cops sure aren't going to catch him
whatever

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Judged:

Life coach is a troll and has others doing the same for him,that is how I found out about him because someone called me out for being from the south,I don't know whats wrong with this man but he clearly has hate problems.Once again LC it wasnt meant for everyone to be the same,or meant for all of us to be born in the north.And for someone who claims to be so educated it is very rude and uneducated of you to come on a forum where someone mentioned their true concern for a serious problem,and start in on the south.your pathetic.Okay check for my mistakes a**hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of157
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Matthews Discussions

Search the Matthews Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. 39 min Sammy 1
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 54,821
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 4 hr Life Coach 4,818
Belmont cycle shop moves shop 19 hr Hey 7
I Love Black Women (May '11) 19 hr Manny 225
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Thu benson 12
Charles ''Charley'' & Melinda Herman!! Wed Carolinagurl88 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Matthews Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••