Review: El Quincho Grill

Review: El Quincho Grill

Posted in the Matthews Forum

Charlotte, NC

#1 Oct 4, 2011
Delicious food, moderately priced in a lovely setting. The enclosed patios give the feel of garden rooms while the main dining area is clean and bright. The bistec dinner was a delightful surprise of flavors and textures that I never would have thought of putting on the same plate yet totally delicious. The hamburguesa was also excellent with a generous hand formed patty and the surprise pop of a bit of spicy chili in the meat and sweet pineapple on top along with the peppers, onions, tomato, lettuce and mayo. The fries were well executed. An unusual dip made of basil and goat cheese served with tortilla chips was a bit odd at first, but soon became one of the things I liked best about the meal. After finishing the chips, which also came with fresh salsa, the dip was great on the fries as well as on the steak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.C., S.C. targeting illegal workers (May '06) 4 hr Angel at night 27
new semi pro football team in charlotte (Dec '13) 6 hr Angel at night 31
Cam not worth a Damn. (Sep '17) 6 hr Angel at night 12
Why is Christian non-profit fraud big in uptown. 11 hr Angel at night 1
Susan J. Inabinett (Mar '17) Thu Angel at night 7
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Uptown Charlotte Thu PratzStrike 16
Why is Christian non-profit fraud so big uptown. Thu Angel at night and 1

Matthews Jobs

Personal Finance

Matthews Mortgages