Review: Matthews Family Dentistry

Posted in the Matthews Forum

former client

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 7, 2010
Susan has a bad attitude and her customer service is pathetic!!!
JIM

Charlotte, NC

#2 Feb 17, 2010
I like Susan, she is always helpful and goes out of her way to be accomodating...Maybe you were having a bad day, cause she is great

Jim

Since: Sep 10

Charlotte, NC

#3 Sep 25, 2010
I also do NOT like them. Very rough and VERY condecending
Current Patient

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2011
The whole staff at Matthews Family Dentistry has always been to me and my whole family. The doctors are really caring and always make you feel comfortable and at ease, the hygienists are very kind and thorough, and the whole front office staff has always been kind and very helpful in answering all our questions. I would definitely recommend this dental office to anyone looking for a great care.
Karen

United States

#5 Jul 22, 2011
I have always had a great experience at this dental office. Everyone here is very kind. The doctors are very nice and use all the latest technologies in dentistry to give the best care at a very affordable price. I love this practice and have recommended their office to all my family and friends.
Bill

Monroe, NC

#6 Jul 22, 2011
My family and I have been going to this office for 5 years. Both Dr. Patel and Dr. Kashyap have been very kind and have always made sure we are happy and comfortable. The staff there has always gone out of their way to accommodate us and answer all our questions. We love going to them and I'm happy knowing that my family is always getting the best dental care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bggb (Aug '14) 3 hr gab 159
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 17 hr isostrawberry 155
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV (Apr '14) May 21 Former co-worker 8
News Police ID Woman Fatally Shot At Apartment Complex (Mar '06) May 20 barry 15
outlaws mc (Jun '10) May 20 jls1313 59
Dog food heroin smack? May 14 DirkDiggler30 33
Daves Academy of Music May 4 DaveEagle1 1
More from around the web

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]