Review: Matthews Family Dentistry

Review: Matthews Family Dentistry

Posted in the Matthews Forum

former client

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 7, 2010
Susan has a bad attitude and her customer service is pathetic!!!

Matthews, NC

#2 Feb 17, 2010
I like Susan, she is always helpful and goes out of her way to be accomodating...Maybe you were having a bad day, cause she is great

Since: Sep 10

Charlotte, NC

#3 Sep 25, 2010
I also do NOT like them. Very rough and VERY condecending
Current Patient

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2011
The whole staff at Matthews Family Dentistry has always been to me and my whole family. The doctors are really caring and always make you feel comfortable and at ease, the hygienists are very kind and thorough, and the whole front office staff has always been kind and very helpful in answering all our questions. I would definitely recommend this dental office to anyone looking for a great care.

United States

#5 Jul 22, 2011
I have always had a great experience at this dental office. Everyone here is very kind. The doctors are very nice and use all the latest technologies in dentistry to give the best care at a very affordable price. I love this practice and have recommended their office to all my family and friends.

Monroe, NC

#6 Jul 22, 2011
My family and I have been going to this office for 5 years. Both Dr. Patel and Dr. Kashyap have been very kind and have always made sure we are happy and comfortable. The staff there has always gone out of their way to accommodate us and answer all our questions. We love going to them and I'm happy knowing that my family is always getting the best dental care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNN's Donna Brazile Fed Clinton Debate question... 14 hr Clinton has Ruine... 1
Trump is Totally Unqualified 14 hr MarkJ- 209
Third Debate:Trump Very Good, Hillary-Robotic C... 22 hr Can-tTrustClinton 1
News Trump Faces Criticism After Claiming 2016 Elect... 23 hr Operativesattempt... 2
First Home Health Care - Do You Know Them? Thu Edgar Newborn12 3
Home Health Care Thu Edgar Newborn12 4
Aint you proud of your kids now! Wed china 1

Matthews Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matthews Mortgages