First Prev
of 2
Next Last
russ416

Charlotte, NC

#1 Apr 15, 2009
What happened to Bridgida Mack? She disappeared from channel 9 and can't be found anywhre.
well

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 16, 2009
She was sacked so I hear for lewd behavior.
Sara Lee

Charlotte, NC

#4 Apr 20, 2009
BRIGIDA MACK is promoted to Sunday Morning & Noon Anchor/Reporter at WSOC-TV in Charlotte from reporter.

http://pmvfx.com/clients/3kings/With_flash/HT...
newj

Matthews, NC

#6 Apr 20, 2009
Sorry Sara, Brigida hasn't been on Sunday morning in weeks, so she probably been fired!
Pigita

Syracuse, NY

#8 Apr 22, 2009
I'm in upstate ny, and swear I saw her living on an adirondack pig farm. She looked happy, wallowing in the mud and all...
Brigida and Mark

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 28, 2009
It is amazing that some of you have time to post such negative and mean spirited comments. However, I believe that most viewers are genuinely concerned about Brigida Mack, Mark Watkins and others that seem to disappear from the WSOC channel 9's lineup without warning.
In my opinion Brigida has done an excellent job. If you have to discuss her weight, why not debate the issue of weight and age discrimination in the work place.
WSOC stated says that Mark Watkins (55) Retired. I was surprised! Mark, who is a very youthful, handsome 55 year old did not look like he was ready to retire. He is a very good weatherman. According to Mark his retirement was by force. He only found out he was retiring after WSOC called him into their office and informed him of his retirement date. What a shame! We have been informed months in advance that Debbie will soon be "retiring".
A warning to anyone considering working for WSOC channel 9 in Charlotte. You should be careful. We may have to file a missing "reporters" report after some time. This a very tacky business practice.

Since: Feb 08

hickory, nc

#12 Apr 29, 2009
wow i did not realize mark watkins was gone
Kay Star

Concord, NC

#13 Apr 30, 2009
husky5564 wrote:
wow i did not realize mark watkins was gone
I really liked him, he was stable and responsible. Brigida was an exciting reporter, but most times, I couldn't watch her report the news because it was too over the top, in my opinion.
Johnny

United States

#15 May 6, 2009
What is going on,where is Mark Watkins?Channel 9 WSOC why don't you report the news?Did Mark get fired?

Since: Feb 08

hickory, nc

#16 May 7, 2009
the other day is the first i'd heard about mark w not being there.
Johnny wrote:
What is going on,where is Mark Watkins?Channel 9 WSOC why don't you report the news?Did Mark get fired?
kdron

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jul 25, 2009
russ416 wrote:
What happened to Bridgida Mack? She disappeared from channel 9 and can't be found anywhre.
I was wondering the same thing. I will miss her on the news. She is a very talented news anchor.
kdron

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jul 25, 2009
I was wondering the same thing. I will miss her on the news. She is a very talented news anchor.

Since: Jun 09

Rock Hill, SC

#19 Jul 25, 2009
Pigita wrote:
I'm in upstate ny, and swear I saw her living on an adirondack pig farm. She looked happy, wallowing in the mud and all...
Wonder "who" this poster was.
1 guess
Concerned Viewer

Charlotte, NC

#20 Oct 12, 2009
Brigida to my understanding is now with WBTV here in Charlotte NC.
treat um right

Charlotte, NC

#21 Nov 11, 2009
I looked forward to seeing Brigida and Mark on channel 9 news daily. then one day after i did'nt see them for a while,i wondered what happened to them.
After i found out what happened to Mark,i was totally shocked.
Channel 9 big wigs remember,what goes around comes around.(I miss Brigida too). Think i'll watch channel 3 news where they have a chance to retire!
BR549NC

Lexington, SC

#22 Nov 17, 2009
She is suppossed to be on WBTV sometime in January 2010,doing the weekend news.I guess I'll have to stop watching that station also while she is on the air.She isn't very appealing visually for doing the news and that's why I quit watching WSOC while she was on the air.Shame on you WBTV.
BR549NC

Lexington, SC

#23 Nov 17, 2009
Mark Watkins in on News 14 Carolina doing the weather and doing a great job as always.
Newshound

Charlotte, NC

#24 Nov 19, 2009
Brigida Mac has gone to WBTV...I currently work at WSOC and used to work at BTV...don't know if she's started yet..but she will...soon.
ladybug

Hickory, NC

#25 Dec 24, 2009
Pigita wrote:
That is so tacky. How can you be so critical of someone you dont even know.
Cadillac Carter

Rural Hall, NC

#26 Dec 25, 2009
I see Mark Watkins on channel 14 Time Warner doing the weather on the ones. Brigida will be mopping the floors at Channel 3 until the 2nd week of January. then she will go on the air with her big old flabby celulite thighs hidden under the news desk. Don't get me wrong she has a good voice for the news but she need Jenny Craig bad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 9 hr Resource Action 249
Luther and luvnut Celebrate Supreme Court Decision (Jun '13) 9 hr luvnuts wife Luther 4
luvnut can be a boyscout now (Jun '13) 9 hr luvnuts wife Luther 3
looking into moving to Indian trail area... 11 hr prinzie 1
Missing child at Shamrock Garden Elementary School 12 hr Stauback AndCompany 14
Carnitas at Lupita Tortilleria y Carniceria, Ch... (Apr '10) 15 hr miguel 9
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) Sat waco 59,631
•••
•••
•••

Matthews Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••