Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

Judged:

What happened to Bridgida Mack? She disappeared from channel 9 and can't be found anywhre.
well

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2009

Judged:

She was sacked so I hear for lewd behavior.
Sara Lee

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

BRIGIDA MACK is promoted to Sunday Morning & Noon Anchor/Reporter at WSOC-TV in Charlotte from reporter.

http://pmvfx.com/clients/3kings/With_flash/HT...
newj

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Sorry Sara, Brigida hasn't been on Sunday morning in weeks, so she probably been fired!
Pigita

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

I'm in upstate ny, and swear I saw her living on an adirondack pig farm. She looked happy, wallowing in the mud and all...
Brigida and Mark

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Judged:

It is amazing that some of you have time to post such negative and mean spirited comments. However, I believe that most viewers are genuinely concerned about Brigida Mack, Mark Watkins and others that seem to disappear from the WSOC channel 9's lineup without warning.
In my opinion Brigida has done an excellent job. If you have to discuss her weight, why not debate the issue of weight and age discrimination in the work place.
WSOC stated says that Mark Watkins (55) Retired. I was surprised! Mark, who is a very youthful, handsome 55 year old did not look like he was ready to retire. He is a very good weatherman. According to Mark his retirement was by force. He only found out he was retiring after WSOC called him into their office and informed him of his retirement date. What a shame! We have been informed months in advance that Debbie will soon be "retiring".
A warning to anyone considering working for WSOC channel 9 in Charlotte. You should be careful. We may have to file a missing "reporters" report after some time. This a very tacky business practice.

Since: Feb 08

hickory, nc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

wow i did not realize mark watkins was gone
Kay Star

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

husky5564 wrote:
wow i did not realize mark watkins was gone
I really liked him, he was stable and responsible. Brigida was an exciting reporter, but most times, I couldn't watch her report the news because it was too over the top, in my opinion.
Johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

What is going on,where is Mark Watkins?Channel 9 WSOC why don't you report the news?Did Mark get fired?

Since: Feb 08

hickory, nc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

the other day is the first i'd heard about mark w not being there.
Johnny wrote:
What is going on,where is Mark Watkins?Channel 9 WSOC why don't you report the news?Did Mark get fired?
kdron

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

russ416 wrote:
What happened to Bridgida Mack? She disappeared from channel 9 and can't be found anywhre.
I was wondering the same thing. I will miss her on the news. She is a very talented news anchor.
kdron

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

I was wondering the same thing. I will miss her on the news. She is a very talented news anchor.

Since: Jun 09

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

Pigita wrote:
I'm in upstate ny, and swear I saw her living on an adirondack pig farm. She looked happy, wallowing in the mud and all...
Wonder "who" this poster was.
1 guess
Concerned Viewer

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

Brigida to my understanding is now with WBTV here in Charlotte NC.
treat um right

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

I looked forward to seeing Brigida and Mark on channel 9 news daily. then one day after i did'nt see them for a while,i wondered what happened to them.
After i found out what happened to Mark,i was totally shocked.
Channel 9 big wigs remember,what goes around comes around.(I miss Brigida too). Think i'll watch channel 3 news where they have a chance to retire!
BR549NC

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

She is suppossed to be on WBTV sometime in January 2010,doing the weekend news.I guess I'll have to stop watching that station also while she is on the air.She isn't very appealing visually for doing the news and that's why I quit watching WSOC while she was on the air.Shame on you WBTV.
BR549NC

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Mark Watkins in on News 14 Carolina doing the weather and doing a great job as always.
Newshound

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Brigida Mac has gone to WBTV...I currently work at WSOC and used to work at BTV...don't know if she's started yet..but she will...soon.
ladybug

Hickory, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

Pigita wrote:
That is so tacky. How can you be so critical of someone you dont even know.
Cadillac Carter

Rural Hall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

Judged:

I see Mark Watkins on channel 14 Time Warner doing the weather on the ones. Brigida will be mopping the floors at Channel 3 until the 2nd week of January. then she will go on the air with her big old flabby celulite thighs hidden under the news desk. Don't get me wrong she has a good voice for the news but she need Jenny Craig bad!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Matthews Discussions

Search the Matthews Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr TSF 49,343
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... 21 hr James Jeffers 39
a Gap in N.C. Law Let Frank Davidson Drive with... (Aug '07) 22 hr Finally free 133
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Wed Buff Aloe 27
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Wed southener 4,785
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Wed nyc2nc 10
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) Wed Past present future 5
•••
•••
•••
Matthews Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Matthews Jobs

•••
•••