Peter Demas-no worries

Posted in the Matthews Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of120
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hey Peter Demas

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 5, 2010
 
You enjoying life?
Why shouldn't you?
You are running and free.
You like running , well get used to it.
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Easley, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 8, 2010
 
Hey Robin Franklin

How does it feel knowing if you had done your job as a parent your son would be at home???
How does it feel knowing that if you would have stepped in and done the mom thing and got your son help for his drinking problem that two innocent people would still be alive???
Tell us how does it feel knowing you let your son down???
It's not Peter Demas fault he was a kid going down the wrong path just like your son. It's your fault you didn't put a stop to it.
I can just hear Brock as he cry's himself to sleep everynight in prison, Where were you mom, Where were you mom???
You have no idea

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 12, 2010
 
MaRgaRiTa FLaVa&#9829;


Mar 17, 2007 1:09 PM
...BITCH BITCH BITCH MAKE ME RICH... HAAHHA PEEE PEEE UR FREEEEE!!! HAHA ILL TTYL LATER
You have no idea

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 12, 2010
 
Jun 13, 2007 11:39 PM
remember peter u cantleave charlotte!!! so dont fu### up

Jul 21, 2007 3:26 PM
thx 4 da drunk call loser!!

Mar 13, 2008 12:19 AM
ayeeeeeeeeee whats good wit ya ima be bak in the 704 in the next few weeks we should go out drinken wit saiyd i promise i aint gon be crazy but u never know ima crazy mutha phukur anyways what it do
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Hey Robin Franklin

How does it feel knowing if you had done your job as a parent your son would be at home???
How does it feel knowing that if you would have stepped in and done the mom thing and got your son help for his drinking problem that two innocent people would still be alive???
Tell us how does it feel knowing you let your son down???
It's not Peter Demas fault he was a kid going down the wrong path just like your son. It's your fault you didn't put a stop to it.
I can just hear Brock as he cry's himself to sleep everynight in prison, Where were you mom, Where were you mom???
You have no idea

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 14, 2010
 
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
Hey Robin Franklin
How does it feel knowing if you had done your job as a parent your son would be at home???
How does it feel knowing that if you would have stepped in and done the mom thing and got your son help for his drinking problem that two innocent people would still be alive???
Tell us how does it feel knowing you let your son down???
It's not Peter Demas fault he was a kid going down the wrong path just like your son. It's your fault you didn't put a stop to it.
I can just hear Brock as he cry's himself to sleep everynight in prison, Where were you mom, Where were you mom???
How would you feel if your child was drugged beaten and left alone.?
And don't say it ain't gonna happen.
Life is too short.
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 14, 2010
 
Dumbass if you would have done the RIGHT thing you would have stopped the underage drinking and partying HE WOULDN"T HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!
to jerry

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 16, 2010
 
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
Dumbass if you would have done the RIGHT thing you would have stopped the underage drinking and partying HE WOULDN"T HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!
No one knew this was going to happen.
No one knew these people only think of themselves.
No one knew there were people out to get Brock.
You know most kids go out on the weekends.
Brock did not have an alcohol problem. Believe it or not.
You know how many people out there that shouldn't be drinking.
Brock would not have risked it, in his right mind.
There was no malice and there was no I'm going out tonight to kill someone.
But someone wanted to hurt Brock, and that is true.
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 16, 2010
 
to jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knew this was going to happen.
No one knew these people only think of themselves.
No one knew there were people out to get Brock.
You know most kids go out on the weekends.
Brock did not have an alcohol problem. Believe it or not.
You know how many people out there that shouldn't be drinking.
Brock would not have risked it, in his right mind.
There was no malice and there was no I'm going out tonight to kill someone.
But someone wanted to hurt Brock, and that is true.
" No one knew this was going to happen"
What kind of defense is that???
When any person go's out drinking they aren't afforded the luxury of having a crystal ball to gaze into to predict the outcome.
They have to understand that there is no guarantee that the worst case scenario can be the outcome.

"No one knew these people only think of themselves"
That's a rather naive statement to say the least.
Using that logic antone should be able to go out and get as intocated as they please drive down the road kill everyone in their path and tell the judge, hey it's not my fault somebody should have stopped me.
which takes us to the point that i've been trying to get you to understand. The people that Brock was partying with have no obligation to insure Brock's safety you on the other hand being his mother were under the obligation to insure your childs safety and you failed miserably you knew that Brock drank and had already been in trouble because of the friends he picked, yet you let him go right back to doing the things with the same people that supposedly caused his first run in with the law (the gun on school property) Yet somehow you refuse to accept the fact that as his mother it was your call to stop him from doing as he pleased and killing two innocent people and ruining his life in the process.
Face it Robin you could have stopped this I can only wonder why you didn't and all the blame you try to lay on other people might make you feel better for a min. but deep down inside you know that you're the one who failed Brock.
clueless

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 17, 2010
 
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
" No one knew this was going to happen"
What kind of defense is that???
When any person go's out drinking they aren't afforded the luxury of having a crystal ball to gaze into to predict the outcome.
They have to understand that there is no guarantee that the worst case scenario can be the outcome.
"No one knew these people only think of themselves"
That's a rather naive statement to say the least.
Using that logic antone should be able to go out and get as intocated as they please drive down the road kill everyone in their path and tell the judge, hey it's not my fault somebody should have stopped me.
which takes us to the point that i've been trying to get you to understand. The people that Brock was partying with have no obligation to insure Brock's safety you on the other hand being his mother were under the obligation to insure your childs safety and you failed miserably you knew that Brock drank and had already been in trouble because of the friends he picked, yet you let him go right back to doing the things with the same people that supposedly caused his first run in with the law (the gun on school property) Yet somehow you refuse to accept the fact that as his mother it was your call to stop him from doing as he pleased and killing two innocent people and ruining his life in the process.
Face it Robin you could have stopped this I can only wonder why you didn't and all the blame you try to lay on other people might make you feel better for a min. but deep down inside you know that you're the one who failed Brock.
Hey: You are quite an expert on how to properly raise children in your time frame.
Have you been out in the world lately?
Do you really know what your children are doing and have done?
You should teach how to raise children properly since you know everything about our life.
Later Jerry.
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 18, 2010
 
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey: You are quite an expert on how to properly raise children in your time frame.
Have you been out in the world lately?
Do you really know what your children are doing and have done?
You should teach how to raise children properly since you know everything about our life.
Later Jerry.
Hey Robin
I might not be an expert but I do know that if a child is under the age of 21 and if his mother knows that he drinks alcohol and was arrested for having a gun on school property she should do everything in her power to stop him and not provide him with a vehicle and insurance and spending money and a free pass to do as he please's
Instead of stopping your son and helping him with his problems you chose to let him continue to do as he pleased and that decision cost two innocent people their lives. Instead of getting on here and ranting and raving and looking for sympathy you should be spending your time talking to other mothers of teenagers helping them learn from your mistakes.
totally clueless

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 18, 2010
 
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Robin
I might not be an expert but I do know that if a child is under the age of 21 and if his mother knows that he drinks alcohol and was arrested for having a gun on school property she should do everything in her power to stop him and not provide him with a vehicle and insurance and spending money and a free pass to do as he please's
Instead of stopping your son and helping him with his problems you chose to let him continue to do as he pleased and that decision cost two innocent people their lives. Instead of getting on here and ranting and raving and looking for sympathy you should be spending your time talking to other mothers of teenagers helping them learn from your mistakes.
That was not Brock's gun, replica, and if you looked at the pictures I have put in the photos , you would see that he is not the one that had it.
Brock did not have any problem with drinking. Yes , he went out and mingled with his friends.
Yes I knew of the one time. They called me on the phone while I was in bed, and said you need to come and check on Brock.
These were not the same people that were at the party.
Brock was not hanging out with Peter at that time. He was trying to gradually get away from the problems this boy kept bringing onto Brock. Yes , we had many discussions. It was mostly about the people he hung around with.
Brock was not with Peter the night of the party, he did not go with Peter to the party, they did not hang around together at the party.
But when there is a party, everyone and anyone tends to show up and you know that.
So please take a look at the pictures. They explain it all.
And Brock is the one that paid and got the bad rap.
It just seems to follow him, and I think it is because we are good people , we try to give people chances, and we are the ones that get burned.
Luck of the Draw.
We have been most considerate of all involved.
We will forgive , but we will never forget.
Peter Demas called Jeremy Parinnello that night, to tell Jeremy that Brock was at the party now.
This was the first time Peter set someone up.
The second time was a kid Tony Tetrault. They got him drunk or drugged like they did Brock and beat him with Brass Knuckles.
And this kid was supposedly more of a friend to Peter than Brock was. Brock was only, Peter's friend when Brock rec'd his license.
When Peter rec'd. his vehicle they did not have much more to do with each other , or should I say drifting apart. Brock was meeting new friends.
He was getting away from the bull shi at.
But it apparently wasn't soon enough.
You have no idea

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 18, 2010
 
BTW: The second kid that was beaten, found out who drugged Brock and said he was going to do the right thing.
They said oh no you are not. That is when the beating started. Tony was trying to get away in his vehicle, they were chasing him.
He had a wreck. Backing out hit a tree, and started foward and went through a yard.
Needless to say, Peter had split. And all the others also.
Tony goes to court, I met with him.
His was not able to tell names, because his mother just wanted to get out of there and not cause any more trouble for Tony from Peter.
And I don't blame her.
But it sure would have helped us.
Jeremy went to a party and was not invited, to fight with someone else, after the party he went to , to fight Brock.
He fought and almost pushed the person over the railing.
He stole from this girls home, and he helped tear it up. Heard it cost a little over 6,000. to fix.
But does anyone want to stand up to these people, and why not.
They deserve to get a taste of prison.
It wasn't just Brock. It was anyone.
Peter is still to this day friends with the same one that fought Brock that night.
He is also still running. Why?
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 19, 2010
 
It's this one's fault it's that one's fault you sound like the energizer dummy on crack. All you are trying to do is shift blame from your son and it's not working.

Here's an excerpt from your son Brocks Myspace page

"I am a Fu*kin redneck that parties with my friends all the time. I enjoy getting drunk and gettin high as hell. Hot Damn I tell you what. GIT-ER-DONE!! YEE HAW! Man i dont even know ya know what im sayin? Im just always chillen and havin fun." -- from the Brock Franklin "MySpace" Web profile.
He also admitted that he was smoking pot when he was doing his myspace layout.
If you want to go find other people that allegedly assaulted or gave drugs to your son, please go right ahead, but everytime you presume that makes your son innocent of the deaths of Rivera and Bryant, you are mistaken. If you can find evidence that he was drugged that's just iceing on the cake because his BAC was .12% thats one and one half the limit with or without drugs your son was drunk as hell and he did that all by himself.

The truth speaks volumes. Your distortion of the truth sounds petty and ridiculous!!! The reason you keep tyring to shift the blame is easy to see
because deep down inside you know without a shadow of a doubt that if you had done your job of parenting correctly Richard and Edell would still be alive and your son would be at home!!!
And that's the bottom line!!!
Nothing

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 19, 2010
 
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
It's this one's fault it's that one's fault you sound like the energizer dummy on crack. All you are trying to do is shift blame from your son and it's not working.
Here's an excerpt from your son Brocks Myspace page
"I am a Fu*kin redneck that parties with my friends all the time. I enjoy getting drunk and gettin high as hell. Hot Damn I tell you what. GIT-ER-DONE!! YEE HAW! Man i dont even know ya know what im sayin? Im just always chillen and havin fun." -- from the Brock Franklin "MySpace" Web profile.
He also admitted that he was smoking pot when he was doing his myspace layout.
If you want to go find other people that allegedly assaulted or gave drugs to your son, please go right ahead, but everytime you presume that makes your son innocent of the deaths of Rivera and Bryant, you are mistaken. If you can find evidence that he was drugged that's just iceing on the cake because his BAC was .12% thats one and one half the limit with or without drugs your son was drunk as hell and he did that all by himself.
The truth speaks volumes. Your distortion of the truth sounds petty and ridiculous!!! The reason you keep tyring to shift the blame is easy to see
because deep down inside you know without a shadow of a doubt that if you had done your job of parenting correctly Richard and Edell would still be alive and your son would be at home!!!
And that's the bottom line!!!
Nothing you say is true..l2 is over the legal limit.
but he would not have been out of his mind.
Jerry, you have no idea about the way kids are these days.
So What I say is true.
The truth will come out.
He would have never been on I485. He would have come home the way he knew.
So you know nothing and you might be able to speak for your kids, but you sure can't speak for other parents kids.
Do you read the paper. Do you know how mean kids are these days?
Hell even the law has DUI , hit and runs.
Brock's my space was playing around. You should see some of the thing on my space or facebook, or zanga all kinds of stuff.
So , leave me be.
Please, let me find the one's that drugged Brock.
.l2 is impaired and if Brock drove he would have had a wreck before he got to 485. So, I am through with you and your sorry comments about our family.
Why don't you look in the mirror and see how horrible you are making a really good family feel.
And we are good people.
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 20, 2010
 
Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you say is true..l2 is over the legal limit.
but he would not have been out of his mind.
Jerry, you have no idea about the way kids are these days.
So What I say is true.
The truth will come out.
He would have never been on I485. He would have come home the way he knew.
So you know nothing and you might be able to speak for your kids, but you sure can't speak for other parents kids.
Do you read the paper. Do you know how mean kids are these days?
Hell even the law has DUI , hit and runs.
Brock's my space was playing around. You should see some of the thing on my space or facebook, or zanga all kinds of stuff.
So , leave me be.
Please, let me find the one's that drugged Brock.
.l2 is impaired and if Brock drove he would have had a wreck before he got to 485. So, I am through with you and your sorry comments about our family.
Why don't you look in the mirror and see how horrible you are making a really good family feel.
And we are good people.
You want me to leave you be??? why??? Because you know that the the things I say are true you don't want people to know the REAL truth all you want to do is spin a little tale about your pure and innocent son well that just not the truth.

Here's an excerpt from your son Brocks Myspace page
"I am a Fu*kin redneck that parties with my friends all the time. I enjoy getting drunk and gettin high as hell. Hot Damn I tell you what. GIT-ER-DONE!! YEE HAW! Man i dont even know ya know what im sayin? Im just always chillen and havin fun." -- from the Brock Franklin "MySpace" Web profile He was smoking pot when he wrote this. And you say "was playing around" WAS he was playing around when he killed Richard and Edell!!!
Sorry but if you haven't noticed this if a public forum maybe I missed the news but I don't remember you buying topix so i'll post when I please.
Thats been the problem with your story from the start it sounds good to hear you tell it but when people start asking questions your story falls apart. Why??? because you only want certian parts heard. You don't want anyone to know the real facts of your son's case.
The truth speaks volumes. Your distortion of the truth sounds petty and ridiculous!!! The reason you keep tyring to shift the blame is easy to see
because deep down inside you know without a shadow of a doubt that if you had done your job of parenting correctly Richard and Edell would still be alive and your son would be at home!!!
And that's the bottom line!!!
repeat

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 20, 2010
 
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to leave you be??? why??? Because you know that the the things I say are true you don't want people to know the REAL truth all you want to do is spin a little tale about your pure and innocent son well that just not the truth.
Here's an excerpt from your son Brocks Myspace page
"I am a Fu*kin redneck that parties with my friends all the time. I enjoy getting drunk and gettin high as hell. Hot Damn I tell you what. GIT-ER-DONE!! YEE HAW! Man i dont even know ya know what im sayin? Im just always chillen and havin fun." -- from the Brock Franklin "MySpace" Web profile He was smoking pot when he wrote this. And you say "was playing around" WAS he was playing around when he killed Richard and Edell!!!
Sorry but if you haven't noticed this if a public forum maybe I missed the news but I don't remember you buying topix so i'll post when I please.
Thats been the problem with your story from the start it sounds good to hear you tell it but when people start asking questions your story falls apart. Why??? because you only want certian parts heard. You don't want anyone to know the real facts of your son's case.
The truth speaks volumes. Your distortion of the truth sounds petty and ridiculous!!! The reason you keep tyring to shift the blame is easy to see
because deep down inside you know without a shadow of a doubt that if you had done your job of parenting correctly Richard and Edell would still be alive and your son would be at home!!!
And that's the bottom line!!!
None of this is new news. Everyone knows about the my space, and you just keep repeating yourself.
I know this is a public forum.
But if you have nothing new to talk about, and just keep repeating the same thing, what's the sense in it.
You are so mad about things, and you think I am making up things.
I have papers galore to prove everything.
You have nothing except what you read and see on TV.
Brock was on the news for 6 months.
Every time there was a wrong way , they would bring Brock's name and picture and my space into it.
When Kyle Heaberlin killed the girl, they showed Brock's picture and hers, not Kyle's.
So everything has been exagerated, and you just keep repeating the same thing.
Bad, parent, bad boy, bad people, do my job, why did you let him hang around these people.
Well I think I have answered everything on all of the topics brought up about Brock.
Not just on this single one. There are plenty more.
Go to google and google Brock Franklin, hell he is infamous.
I'm just asking you to stop putting our family down, because you have no idea what kind of people we are.
And I have said nothing bad about you. And I won't.
You do have your rights.
But you keep saying I haven't answered anything and that is not true.
God will get us through this, and this is not helping the families of the victims when you keep bringing them up.
We know it was tragic. We know how it is to loose a loved one.
We know nothing was right that night.
We can go back.
I hope the Rivera's and Bryant's can forgive. But Brock was a victim also that night.
You don't know what the Rivera's , Bryant's and Franklin's know.
I hope we all have found peace.
But yes, they lost their children and we did loose Brock for a while, but he came back.
I know it hurts, I know it is painful.
But we are not bad people. And I will not let you or anyone else try to pull us down.
The tragidy happened. We know why. All of us involved.
The one that drugged Brock, is running, the one that fought Brock, said he did nothing, the ones that left Brock, had seven stories for that night.
So please forgive me for caring about what really happened that night.
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 23, 2010
 
repeat wrote:
<quoted text>
None of this is new news. Everyone knows about the my space, and you just keep repeating yourself.
I know this is a public forum.
But if you have nothing new to talk about, and just keep repeating the same thing, what's the sense in it.
You are so mad about things, and you think I am making up things.
I have papers galore to prove everything.
You have nothing except what you read and see on TV.
Brock was on the news for 6 months.
Every time there was a wrong way , they would bring Brock's name and picture and my space into it.
When Kyle Heaberlin killed the girl, they showed Brock's picture and hers, not Kyle's.
So everything has been exagerated, and you just keep repeating the same thing.
Bad, parent, bad boy, bad people, do my job, why did you let him hang around these people.
Well I think I have answered everything on all of the topics brought up about Brock.
Not just on this single one. There are plenty more.
Go to google and google Brock Franklin, hell he is infamous.
I'm just asking you to stop putting our family down, because you have no idea what kind of people we are.
And I have said nothing bad about you. And I won't.
You do have your rights.
But you keep saying I haven't answered anything and that is not true.
God will get us through this, and this is not helping the families of the victims when you keep bringing them up.
We know it was tragic. We know how it is to loose a loved one.
We know nothing was right that night.
We can go back.
I hope the Rivera's and Bryant's can forgive. But Brock was a victim also that night.
You don't know what the Rivera's , Bryant's and Franklin's know.
I hope we all have found peace.
But yes, they lost their children and we did loose Brock for a while, but he came back.
I know it hurts, I know it is painful.
But we are not bad people. And I will not let you or anyone else try to pull us down.
The tragidy happened. We know why. All of us involved.
The one that drugged Brock, is running, the one that fought Brock, said he did nothing, the ones that left Brock, had seven stories for that night.
So please forgive me for caring about what really happened that night.
I can't believe you posted this saying I have nothing new to talk about. ROTFLMAO!!!
What do YOU have new to talk about Robin???
You have had nothing new to say in over 4 years!!!
You just keep saying the same old same old it's not Brocks fault it's somebody elses fault.
It's been over 4 years where is your proof???
I'll tell you what Robin show me some proof I mean real proof that your son isn't guilty and i'll quit.
But you can't because Brock is guilty.
BTW Robin Is Peter Demas at Foothills Correctional Institution with Brock now???
You have no idea

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 26, 2010
 
http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/ReferencesView...

Four of the teens, the N.C. Alcohol Law Enforcement agents believe, did not drink,one which was Jeremy Parinnello that fought Brock the night of the party.

State Trooper James Pickard estimated that Franklin was driving between 60 and 70 miles per hour.
NO on the far left shoulder going 31 mph.

Franklin is in critical condition at Carolina's Medical Center
Traumatic Brain Injury, on breathing machine, bolt in his brain draining fluids from his head.

You do not know the truth Jerry, you can sound off all you like , but you have no idea what happened to Brock that night.

And the one's that do and will not come forward are COWARDS.

Write a tragedy about Brock Franklin, the 18-year- old Myers Park High student in the county jail on two counts of second-degree murder.
...
If Brock is guilty, he made a disastrous decision to drink and drive, and two promising -- and innocent -- young people are dead because of him.

But Brock did not act alone.

Over the weekend, other players emerged.Police say 22 teens were at the party where Brock got his alcohol.A whole cast of characters.

Roles for other party-goers

Four of the teens, the N.C. Alcohol Law Enforcement agents believe, did not drink.That leaves 17 -- not counting Brock -- the ALE is charging in connection with the party.
...
Maybe a scene in which a couple of the party-goers try to wrestle Brock for the keys to his Jeep and explain to the audience why they failed.

Oh but the four did DRINK1
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 26, 2010
 
See what I mean Same old same old.
Nothing new no new evidence.
Again I ask Is Peter Demas at Foothills Correctional Institution with Brock now???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of120
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Matthews Discussions

Search the Matthews Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 47 min Victoria 54,754
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) 4 hr benson 12
Charles ''Charley'' & Melinda Herman!! 10 hr Carolinagurl88 1
Review: Venture Pest Control Of Charlotte (Jun '12) 14 hr Pete Gagliano 18
dog food Tue Go Blue Forever 6
Jacksonville man bit by venemous snake Jul 6 peggy wilson 1
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Jul 5 Mayhem Deluxe 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Matthews Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Matthews News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Matthews
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••