LGBTQ Celebration a long way from tho...

LGBTQ Celebration a long way from those of earlier decades

There are 3 comments on the Mountain Xpress story from Sep 28, 2010, titled LGBTQ Celebration a long way from those of earlier decades. In it, Mountain Xpress reports that:

There were maybe 150-200 people meandering through the streets of downtown Asheville; the crowd ended up in front of the old City/County Plaza, now called Pack Square Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mountain Xpress.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 5, 2010
Duh.

PRIDE is in JUNE.

Remember Stonewall.

http://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2009/...
Ernie Coldfacts

Asheville, NC

#2 Oct 5, 2010
Perverts, ge tthee to a Bible believing Baptist church and ask Jesus to remove your sexual lust sins for the same sex. AMEN!
Sandy Coldfax

Skyland, NC

#3 Oct 5, 2010
Ernie Coldfacts wrote:
Perverts, ge tthee to a Bible believing Baptist church and ask Jesus to remove your sexual lust sins for the same sex. AMEN!
Idiot, crazy Jerry Falwell had a whole team of quacks trying to "deprogram" gays. Hell, half of his deprogrammers were closet gays.

When you coming out, LOL?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) 3 hr Fred Herbert 46
Let's See Who's A REAL Charlottean! (Jan '08) Wed Fred Herbert 94
Button Earrings with Great Color Tue linda35ny 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Aug 22 Sanjuro 4,894
Loving black women Aug 22 Nem0 2
Do you think prostitution should be legal in N.C.? (Aug '15) Aug 22 Nem0 15
I Love Black Women (May '11) Aug 22 Mred63 253

Matthews Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matthews Mortgages