Hells angels

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Horry county police sc did a great job taking down these loosers. Hells angels my ass, these people are pure loosers includeing their familys. How can someone can look up to these people, if you do look up to these people you must be a looser as well. Keep on haveing you stupit support partys every week, you guys need to pay the lawyers but you jerk angels going to loose in the end. Oooo dont forget , the canary is still singing, soon he will be in federal witness club. Lol, good job police .
oldfriend

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

FB Cole wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa died in June of 2002. Reggie Pope was killed back in the 80's. Knew Lisa from the time that she was 11.
Oh wow. I didn't know. What happened?
sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I have been around the HAMC for several years now and know many members personaly. I can tell you that none that I know would ever hurt a child or a woman. As for being scared to fight a man one on one then I would invite any man that is dumb enough to walk up and slap a member and we can then see who is scared. Most of the members I know don't even have a criminal record.
sarah dawn

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

dirty wrote:
support the 81
THAT'S WHAT'S UP! 81 SUPPORTER ALL THE WAY BABY!
OKI Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

consumer wrote:
Does anyone remember a girl named Lisa Barefoot? I remember her living with a guy (Reggie, maybe?) here in Charlotte who was in a MC. I think there may have been a shooting?? What ever happened to her? I grew up with her and loved her as a kid! Thanks!
Regggie was murdered and found in a trunk of a car in Monroe, NC, after a drug deal went bad. They both also rapes Lisa. She did testify in court and they were sent to prison. Lisa was never the same againg she dies proably 7 -10 years ago from a drug over dose.
OKI Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

RIP Lisa Barefoot yes she passed away 7 - 10 years ago froma drug overdose, and yes Reggie was murdered by a drug deal that went bad.
redbeard

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

86-81's
long live the 16's
81 sex offenders

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

sarah dawn wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S WHAT'S UP! 81 SUPPORTER ALL THE WAY BABY!
Hells angels sex offenders still in the ranks

Hells Angel member sentenced in federal court in Boston to 21 years

A federal judge in Boston has sentenced a member of the Hells Angels motorcycle gang with a long criminal record to 21 years in prison for possession of a firearm and ammunition after committing a felony, prosecutors said.

Eric Franco, 38, was the sergeant-at-arms for the Hells Angels chapter in Lynn, a statement from US Attorney Carmen Ortiz said. He was convicted of the charges in September and sentenced Tuesday in US District Court in Boston.

In May, Lynn police arrested Franco after finding the gun and ammunition in his apartment while investigating a report that Franco was assaulting his girlfriend, the statement said.

Franco’s criminal record already included three convictions for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, and convictions for indecent assault and battery, failure to register as a sex offender, breaking and entering with intent to commit a felony, and conspiracy to violate the controlled substances act.

He was also convicted in Arkansas on an assault and battery in the second degree charge after he and five other Hells Angels stabbed four members of another gang, the prosecutors’ statement said.

Also today, the State Police announced that they had arrested four suspects and executed multiple search warrants on the North Shore as part of a probe into criminal activities of the Hells Angel and Red Devils motorcycle clubs.

Two of the four suspects arrested were Hells Angels; two others were Red Devils. Two other suspects are still being sought. All six face charges of kidnapping, mayhem, and extortion, State Police said.

The charges stem from acts committed against one male victim. State Police said no further details were being released about the victim or the crimes.

Todd Feathers can be reached at todd.feathers@globe.com. Follow him on Twitter at @ToddFeathers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 189 of189
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Matthews Discussions

Search the Matthews Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 21 min State of Florida 49,351
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Thu James Jeffers 39
a Gap in N.C. Law Let Frank Davidson Drive with... (Aug '07) Thu Finally free 133
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Wed Buff Aloe 27
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Wed southener 4,785
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Wed nyc2nc 10
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) Wed Past present future 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Matthews Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE