Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46504 Jan 26, 2014
Obama's policies have:
1. Save the American Auto Industry and about 1 million of the spin off jobs it creates.
2,Led the economic recovery of the worst recession since the Great Depression
3. Kept the promises to pull troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan
4.Started significant reform of our dysfunctional health care system
5. lead to record corporate profits
6.led to cutting the deficit in half
7 improved equal rights for women and minorities
8 eliminated Osama Bin Laden and the top Al Qaida leaders

Republikans want to take us back to a collapsing economy, Wall Street Crashing, War in Afghanistan/Iraq or anywhere we can get no bid contracts for US logistics companies, no health care for 47% of our population, bankrupt auto industry, failing banks , malignant deficit, no rights for women and minorities and erect a monument to the greatness of Osama Bin Laden. NO THANKS
waco 1909 wrote:
Juan Williams supports many of Obama's policies. yet I find it impossible to dislike the man, he has integrity and that is obvious to everyone.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46505 Jan 26, 2014
We finally agree on something. The reason this is happening is because the rich pay politicians to borrow money from China to give welfare to the rich. The politicians have to have votes, so they borrow money from China to give welfare to voters.
Taxpayer wrote:
No working person in this country can make $1,000 a week, spend $2,000 every week on their credit cards and expect to avoid bankruptcy. Yet, Socalist/Communist are re-electing politicians that continue to raise the national debt limit, allowing the President and Congress to bankrupt our country. Every politician that has voted to raise the debt limit MUST be removed from office.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#46506 Jan 26, 2014
Brainwashed obama lovers .They sure love a LIE
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46507 Jan 26, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
People like State live in a dream world, where rules and laws solve everything. Never knowing, or caring, how quickly the status quo can be destroyed. If you'd been an American first, instead of a democrat first, you would have seen the danger of overturning a 217 year old Senate rule, for the sake of political convenience.The anger building in this country is foreign to you.The pen as they say is mightier than the sword.Obama intends to use them both.
So I guess all of your preaching from your right wing perspectives are Americans first? That is just comical.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46508 Jan 26, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please explain the 6th Amendment to me. Also,you can encourage Taxpayer to respond as to why he doesn't think ALL Americans should enjoy the benefit of this amendment in his accusation that Hillary defended The Black Panthers in the 1960's. Are the Panthers allowed due process of the law, or are they excluded in some way? Thanks for all your help.
Waco, you are not avoiding a answer to this question, are you?
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#46509 Jan 26, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
See, cannot answer a simple question. What bothers me about the 6th amendment is that people like Taxpayer thinks it only applies to individuals or groups he likes, and not to groups he dislikes, as in the Black Panthers. Wrong. It is a constituional right for ALL citizens. Now, you are showing your true ignorance. Obama cannot repeal a Constituional amendment with the stroke of a pen. The process of repealing is defined in the constitution, but since you know nothing about the 6th Amendment, I can't really expect you to know the repeal process, now can I?
State, you just don't get it. Gays in prison are given due process of the the law by the 6th Amendment because they're in prison.Gay inmates in a two man cell can freely express their sexual desires through intercourse without repercussions of the law because they're already in prison,unlike people such as you and I,where we have no avenue of justice to rely upon regarding the 6th Amendment.Sometimes if it's on your mind,it's not necessarily in your mouth State. Get it now?!
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46510 Jan 26, 2014
Waco, let me try to help you understand why the president cannot change (amend) the constitution:

The Congress proposes an amendment in the form of a joint resolution. Since the President does not have a constitutional role in the amendment process, the joint resolution does not go to the White House for signature or approval.
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Obama will do as he likes. Any"process"can be nullified. If he shut down Fox News and hauled them off to jail, liberals would celebrate in the streets. His super bowl interview notwithstanding.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46511 Jan 26, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>State, you just don't get it. Gays in prison are given due process of the the law by the 6th Amendment because they're in prison.Gay inmates in a two man cell can freely express their sexual desires through intercourse without repercussions of the law because they're already in prison,unlike people such as you and I,where we have no avenue of justice to rely upon regarding the 6th Amendment.Sometimes if it's on your mind,it's not necessarily in your mouth State. Get it now?!
The 6th Amendment is due process of the law BEFORE YOU ARE SENTENCED TO PRISON, and guarentees that every citizen is guarenteed the right of legal council, a speedy trial and a jury trial of their peers. It has nothing to do with AFTER being convicted. Taxpayer will never answer why he is against this right for people he doesn't like....as in, the Black Pathers. Go back and read it again. Jeez. And I thought educating my kids was a difficult task!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46512 Jan 26, 2014
TSF wrote:
Waco, let me try to help you understand why the president cannot change (amend) the constitution:
The Congress proposes an amendment in the form of a joint resolution. Since the President does not have a constitutional role in the amendment process, the joint resolution does not go to the White House for signature or approval.
<quoted text>
Thanks. They all fear that Obama can repeal the second amendment with the stroke of a pen, and other amendments as well. The ignorance of the process is just absolutely amazing. Here it is:

It has to pass the House and Senate by a 2/3 majority before it can be sent to the states. The states then have to pass the repeal in their legislatures, 35 out of 50 states have to vote for it being repealed before an amendment can be repealed. This process is also for adding a new amendment. Does everyone get the process as stated in the Constitution? No President has the power. Only congress and the states. Obama, or no one else can change that process.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46513 Jan 26, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The 6th Amendment is due process of the law BEFORE YOU ARE SENTENCED TO PRISON, and guarentees that every citizen is guarenteed the right of legal council, a speedy trial and a jury trial of their peers. It has nothing to do with AFTER being convicted. Taxpayer will never answer why he is against this right for people he doesn't like....as in, the Black Pathers. Go back and read it again. Jeez. And I thought educating my kids was a difficult task!
the Weimer Republic had all kinds of rules.I know history eludes you.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46515 Jan 26, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm aware of that.Maybe you should save your lecture for Taxpayer.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46516 Jan 26, 2014
Apparently you idiots think rules and amendments can't be overturned.History says otherwise.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46517 Jan 26, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
Apparently you idiots think rules and amendments can't be overturned.History says otherwise.
Yes, a foreign invasion and conquest would change the rules, but it is not going to happen that a President can change the constitution on his own. Are you that naive?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46518 Jan 26, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> the Weimer Republic had all kinds of rules.I know history eludes you.
I have forgotten more history than you will ever remember.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46519 Jan 26, 2014
Want to review the 6th amendment again, Waco, since you blotched it terribly the first time around?
Gonzo

Buffalo, NY

#46520 Jan 26, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude this waco guy is right. As a gay boy you should know this plain and simple. If it's on your mind it's in your mouth, regardless whether you're in or out of the closet. I would advise you to take your boyfriend's penis out of your mouth, it might help you spell much better on your posts. Didn't you learn anything in prison besides getting rear ended by the general population?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46521 Jan 26, 2014
Gonzo wrote:
<quoted text>Dude this waco guy is right. As a gay boy you should know this plain and simple. If it's on your mind it's in your mouth, regardless whether you're in or out of the closet. I would advise you to take your boyfriend's penis out of your mouth, it might help you spell much better on your posts. Didn't you learn anything in prison besides getting rear ended by the general population?
When Waco summoned his help, another dumb ass majically appears out of the blue. Or, is this just Waco with another distraction?
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46522 Jan 26, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
When Waco summoned his help, another dumb ass majically appears out of the blue. Or, is this just Waco with another distraction?
Not a friend of mine State.Sounds a lot like the"fake waco"posts that talk about nothing but gay stuff.Hey, you were posting to the nut like be was me.So was TSF. Here is a clue.I rarely talk about gays.I never say bad things about myself.If it bothers you, I can sign in but somehow I think you know real from fake.Just taking another cheap shot at me.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46523 Jan 26, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I have forgotten more history than you will ever remember.
Don't think so,teach.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46524 Jan 26, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a foreign invasion and conquest would change the rules, but it is not going to happen that a President can change the constitution on his own. Are you that naive?
Are you that stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blues 9 hr ilb3936 1
NBC Charlotte 13 hr IOUnothing 2
Dee Sanders 21 hr smh 15
Charlotte Compactin Wed customer 1
Need a plug (Jan '17) Feb 20 Charlottenewgirl 35
Where is Boy . (Jun '17) Feb 19 Charlottenewgirl 14
News Breitbart discovers children's book starring a ... Dec '17 Obama Is God 4

Matthews Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance