“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44234 Nov 8, 2013
Lucy wrote:
I hope all of you over zealous people voted in the local election this past Tuesday. State and local elections are what really matters and they have some of the lowest voter turnouts. If you're not voting locally then you have no business complaining about anything with respect to politics.
Thanks for your concern.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#44236 Nov 8, 2013
"Piyush Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to Amar and Raj Jindal, immigrants from Punjab, India, who came to the U.S. six months before he was born.[4] Jindal attended Baton Rouge Magnet High School, graduating in 1988. While in high school, he competed in tennis tournaments, and started a computer newsletter, a retail candy business, and a mail-order software company. He spent his free time working at the concession stands during LSU football games.[5] Jindal was one of 50 students nationwide admitted to the Program in Liberal Medical Education (PLME) at Brown University, guaranteeing him a place in medical school. Jindal completed majors in biology and public policy. He graduated in 1991 at the age of 20, with honors in both majors.[5][6] Jindal was named to the 1992 USA Today All-USA Academic Team. He applied to and was accepted by both Harvard Medical School and Yale Law School, but studied at New College, Oxford, as a Rhodes Scholar. He received an M.Litt. degree in political science with an emphasis in health policy from the University of Oxford in 1994, where the subject of his thesis was "A needs-based approach to health care".[5] He turned down an offer to study for a D.Phil. in politics, instead joining the consulting firm McKinsey & Company.[7] He then interned in the office of Rep. Jim McCrery of Louisiana, where McCrery assigned him to work on healthcare policy; Jindal spent two weeks studying Medicare to compile an extensive report on possible solutions to Medicare's financial problems which he presented to McCrery.[8]

As a young convert to Christianity, Jindal wrote several articles about his spiritual journey that were published in the New Oxford Review.[7]
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the best chance you have and you are already throwing him to the curb. Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have absolutely NO CHANCE. Who is your early prediction for the Presidential Republican nominee in 2016?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44237 Nov 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
State also said Obamacare would be a big success.So I would take his predictions on republican chances vis a vis Paul and Cruz with a grain of salt.
I believe it will be a success within a short period of time. I also believe that you will sign up for Obamacare within the next year. It was created for people like you. Once all the problems are worked out, you will be there on the site taking advantage of the benefits.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44238 Nov 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
State also said Obamacare would be a big success.So I would take his predictions on republican chances vis a vis Paul and Cruz with a grain of salt.
I can image that you and all the rest of the Republicans were all jumping up and down about the Romney victory after the first debate. We all see where that went. I had no doubt about Obama's victory for a second term. Also, I have no doubt about the Democratic wins in 2014 and 2016. Your party is dead in the water. Therefore, I feel we can take your predictions with a much smaller grain of salt.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44239 Nov 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Christie had an operation.His stomach can no longer hold the food it used to. bariatric surgery.
Did he sue to get his money back? I don't believe it took:)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44240 Nov 8, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he sue to get his money back? I don't believe it took:)
The Republican party has a possible viable candidate in Christie who many people like because he is straight forward, but all of you seem reject him . If he is not your nominee in 2016, there is a good chance all of you will wind up scratching your heads in Karl Rove fashion when the Ohio results came in and Romney lost. Bacon, who do you say will be the Republican candidate?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44241 Nov 8, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican party has a possible viable candidate in Christie who many people like because he is straight forward, but all of you seem reject him . If he is not your nominee in 2016, there is a good chance all of you will wind up scratching your heads in Karl Rove fashion when the Ohio results came in and Romney lost. Bacon, who do you say will be the Republican candidate?
Arnold, since I don't know who is running, I don't have a clue. You may have some inside information I don't know about regarding who is going to run in 2016. If you know anyone that has made an announcement, throw the name(s) out for us to see. BTW, I don't reject Christie. I don't know enough about him except the obvious, he's FAT!!! I'd hate for us to vote someone in and he would die about three months into office from complications associated with obesity.:)

State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44242 Nov 8, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, since I don't know who is running, I don't have a clue. You may have some inside information I don't know about regarding who is going to run in 2016. If you know anyone that has made an announcement, throw the name(s) out for us to see. BTW, I don't reject Christie. I don't know enough about him except the obvious, he's FAT!!! I'd hate for us to vote someone in and he would die about three months into office from complications associated with obesity.:)
Thanks, Madam Queen. Allow me to re-phrase this. Of all Republicans, I just wanted you to voice your own personal choice for the nominee. Not really that hard a question. By the way, the only President who died within a month in office was William Henry Harrison, who was tall and skinny. William Howard Taft, was the heaviest, and he lasted the entire term. Kind of blows your theory away.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44243 Nov 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Ted Cruz could hurt the dems, the way the Obamacare debacle is going.Perry says, compare the red states and the blue states.
Ted Cruz only hurt his own party. God, how I hope you nominate him for President.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44244 Nov 8, 2013
Okay so Hillary Clinton has Benghazi following her. Ted Cruz has the shut down and the fact that he is a canuban. Rand Paul is a thief and is followed by plagiarism.Sarah Palin thinks that North Koreans are our allies. Jendal was conceived in India and thinks his party is stupid. Chris Christie may have misused Sandy funds and is over weight. Donald Trump has bad hair and sports his own line of neck ties that are made in China.

Out of all these Clinton still gets my vote.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44245 Nov 8, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I can image that you and all the rest of the Republicans were all jumping up and down about the Romney victory after the first debate. We all see where that went. I had no doubt about Obama's victory for a second term. Also, I have no doubt about the Democratic wins in 2014 and 2016. Your party is dead in the water. Therefore, I feel we can take your predictions with a much smaller grain of salt.
I supported Obama then.Thought you knew that.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44246 Nov 8, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz only hurt his own party. God, how I hope you nominate him for President.
I can't nominate him for president.I don't have that kind of influence.Plus, I don't think Cruz has enough experience.Ben had a great take on Jindal.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44247 Nov 8, 2013
Cruz Would be a good vice presidential candidate,a lot of republicans like Jeb Bush.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44248 Nov 8, 2013
Allen wrote:
Okay so Hillary Clinton has Benghazi following her. Ted Cruz has the shut down and the fact that he is a canuban. Rand Paul is a thief and is followed by plagiarism.Sarah Palin thinks that North Koreans are our allies. Jendal was conceived in India and thinks his party is stupid. Chris Christie may have misused Sandy funds and is over weight. Donald Trump has bad hair and sports his own line of neck ties that are made in China.
Out of all these Clinton still gets my vote.
J-I-N-D-A-L........

Stanley, NC

#44249 Nov 8, 2013

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44250 Nov 8, 2013
When Vlad the Sebelius denied that little girl her lung transplant, I can't recall how many dems here spoke out against that decision,which if a judge had not overturned, would have been a death sentence for that little girl, who is alive now because republicans, not democrats, protested vigorously.OH, that's right.Democrats are all baby killers.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44251 Nov 8, 2013
Democrats.So in love with lofty ideals.So completely out of touch with real humanity.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44252 Nov 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> J-I-N-D-A-L........
Now, you may be right with Jindal. He advised the Republican party to quit being the "party of stupid". If he can accomplish this, I would say that he can also move mountains.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44253 Nov 8, 2013
the reason why I'm so disappointed in Obama is simple.The words of Sebelius are telling. she said that she felt she did not have to answer to anyone who did not vote for the president. in reality Obama then becomes only the president of those who voted for him. everyone else becomes a de facto enemy.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44254 Nov 8, 2013
this president and this administration has become obsessive and paranoid. if you did not vote for me you must be my enemy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Thu diamond princess 154
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV (Apr '14) Thu Former co-worker 8
News Police ID Woman Fatally Shot At Apartment Complex (Mar '06) May 20 barry 15
outlaws mc (Jun '10) May 20 jls1313 59
bggb (Aug '14) May 18 gab 158
Dog food heroin smack? May 14 DirkDiggler30 33
Daves Academy of Music May 4 DaveEagle1 1
More from around the web

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]