Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Matthews Forum

Comments (Page 2,131)

Showing posts 42,601 - 42,620 of54,916
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

DEMODOPES, the baby killer party, the party that says you don't have to work for your money, we will take the money from people who work and give it to the people who don't.You have rights remember? The"right" to have someone else's money.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Sorry.I forgot, DEMODOPES are"stupid"as well.
Yes, a lot of stupid people in Virginia turning down the Tea Party candidate for governor voting for the Demodope. Also, Stupid people in New York city putting their trust in a white Demodope for Mayor. The best one was New Jersey where the Tea Party hating Republican won in a landslide. Good election for the Tea party. Waco still scratching his head in amazement of the mass stupidity. The score: Demodopes and Tea Party haters 3....Tea Party 0. Shades of 2014 and 2016.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

the Democrat in Virginia had a 12 point lead until they started talking about Obamacare. the Democrat then won by two whole points. which is why Democrats in Congress are panicking right now.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

DEMODOPES keep talking about the Tea Party, while Obamacare destroys the party of the demodopes. it would be funny if it just wasn't so sad.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

president says its not me its that bad old Obamacare website. the website I gave to my wifes friend. the website I gave to a foreign country. because I hate Americans.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

New Jersey overwhelmingly re elected a Republican as governer.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
What did you say?:)
<quoted text>
Well let me break it down for you. In 4 different posts Waco has described me as being a smart, freaky, moron, who has the only voice of sanity here. Lmao. WTH?
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

I think they elected Christi to be governor of New Jersey instead of republican of New Jersey.. People all over want leaders with intelligence ,vision and concern for them. Being against everyone and everything other than tax breaks and welfare for the rich just isn't playing well these days.
waco1909 wrote:
New Jersey overwhelmingly re elected a Republican as governer.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Interesting that republikans are again claiming Christi as one of their own. Republikans hated him intensely for teaming up with Obama to help the people of New Jersey instead of letting his people suffer in order to make political points for Twitt Romney and the republican party line. Christi won because he cares about his constituents , knows how to govern and can be trusted to govern.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let me break it down for you. In 4 different posts Waco has described me as being a smart, freaky, moron, who has the only voice of sanity here. Lmao. WTH?
Sarcasm eludes.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Christi is, and can be a brutal campaigner.Someone said that the Republicans are so desperate to get rid of the Obama people that they would vote for Jabba the Hut. Christi, like Joe Biden knows how to reach across the aisle and compromise. is that a bad ?
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

You must have been to the George Bush presidential pop out book library. So you read Dick and Jane --- in the first grade 50 years ago , The fact that you have actually read a book and remember its contents shows you to be more intelligent than most other republicans.
Here is a scary thought. What if the democrats were to get off their asses , fix ahc AND allow people to actually keep their insurance? What if the insurance mess were straightened out and our people could actually all have access to medical care? Wouldn't that be horrifying? What if republicans could see the opportunity and actually offered help in fixing this mess and became the heroes instead of the party of stupid villains? That would totally confound democrats-- for republicans to suddenly become smart and be FOR anything with the vision to make it happen.
S Ambrose wrote:
See the democrats.See the democrats run.Run democrats run. See Obamacare.See Obamacare ruin peoples lives. See the President lie.Lie president, lie.See the democrats running for reelection nut up.Why are they nutting up? Because their trip on the gravy train is about to end.Why? Obamacare bit them in the buttocks.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Its good that Christi knows how to govern and can be trusted to do so instead of playing frat boy political games at the expense of his constituents.
waco1909 wrote:
Christi is, and can be a brutal campaigner.Someone said that the Republicans are so desperate to get rid of the Obama people that they would vote for Jabba the Hut. Christi, like Joe Biden knows how to reach across the aisle and compromise. is that a bad ?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Interesting that republikans are again claiming Christi as one of their own. Republikans hated him intensely for teaming up with Obama to help the people of New Jersey instead of letting his people suffer in order to make political points for Twitt Romney and the republican party line. Christi won because he cares about his constituents , knows how to govern and can be trusted to govern.
TSF, I'm not so sure that I agree that he can be trusted. And this is why: Christie said, "I will run on the spirit of Sandy." If he does run for president, the spirit of Sandy may out run him. Christie used 2 million dollars to promote his "stronger than the strom" campaign, while victims a year later have not recieved one thin dime of the federal bank roll to help them get their lives back in order. Christie said some pretty bad things about Obama just before the storm and after Sandy struck he flipped on a dime. Obama was then his best buddy and pal. Christie had to eat crow then and I think he will again.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Its good that Christi knows how to govern and can be trusted to do so instead of playing frat boy political games at the expense of his constituents.
<quoted text>
Christie is a RINO at best. The Dems would love for him to be the Republican nominee. Ain't going to happen. He can't win primaries outside the Northeast or far West. His sucking up to Obama after Katrina will come back to haunt him.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz could hurt the dems, the way the Obamacare debacle is going.Perry says, compare the red states and the blue states.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Allen wrote:
Republicans are the scum of the earth and should all wake up dead.I'm so special. I read a book once.
Hey genius, if you're dead, you don't wake up. Even the real Allen wouldn't make a statement this stupid. Again, what was the book you read? Let me rephrase, who read you a book once?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, they all play frat boy political games and you know it. Christi will never be POTUS because he'll die of obesity before the campaigning is over. I'm shocked at people who can govern a state but not their diets. I don't trust anyone that says they have control of a situation when they have no self control.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a lot of stupid people in Virginia turning down the Tea Party candidate for governor voting for the Demodope. Also, Stupid people in New York city putting their trust in a white Demodope for Mayor. The best one was New Jersey where the Tea Party hating Republican won in a landslide. Good election for the Tea party. Waco still scratching his head in amazement of the mass stupidity. The score: Demodopes and Tea Party haters 3....Tea Party 0. Shades of 2014 and 2016.
Oh yea SOF. Looks like the Dems are going to do great in the next election. Is that why Obama called a meeting with those who have to run in the next election to give them a pep talk about Obamacare and they're angry with Obama for hurting their chances for re-election.

I don't say this often but Mary Landrieu (sorry about the spelling),(D) Senator from LA isn't cutting Obama any slack and she shouldn't. He can't run again but she can and he's killing her chances. I don't blame her for distancing herself from him and his healthcare debacle.

Of course, we can always count on the one village idiot being from NC, Kay Hagan, running around like Obama's still the next best since sliced bread. Hope the folks in NC send her packing next election.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

The professional liar Obama will leave office a very rich man.America will be much poorer.Share the poverty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,601 - 42,620 of54,916
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Matthews Discussions

Search the Matthews Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 4 hr Wong 229
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) Sat fed up 106
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sat Timmy_ 4,822
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Sat Walter 32
dog food Sat godsSon 7
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 11 Sammy 1
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Jul 10 Hey 7
•••
•••