State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43859 Oct 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
State i wish things were different.I know what it's like to be without medical insurance.But there has to be something better than this healthcare program, it is harmful in so many ways.
Shall I go back and find your comment to post, now that you rage on that Obamacare is the biggest concern on the planet?
Tired of the crying

United States

#43860 Oct 29, 2013
Hey Waco- you are delusional
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43861 Oct 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> How could jobs be created when a president like Obama controls two out of three branches of government??
Because the Republicans control the house and has blocked all of his efforts, idiot!
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43862 Oct 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> How could jobs be created when a president like Obama controls two out of three branches of government??
Don't let your ignorance guide your emotions.

The 3 branches of government are the Executive, the Legislative and the Judicial.

Democrats control the Executive branch
Republicans control the judicial brance (Supreme court)
The legislative branch is divided with the House controlled by Republicans and the Senate controlled by Democrats.

Now, where is the 2 out of 3 branches controlled by Obama?
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43863 Oct 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Obama lied to get healthcare passed, pure and simple.
Bush lied and thousands were killed and maimed for life, and the deficit grew by $2 trillion, pure and simple.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43864 Oct 29, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let your ignorance guide your emotions.
The 3 branches of government are the Executive, the Legislative and the Judicial.
Democrats control the Executive branch
Republicans control the judicial brance (Supreme court)
The legislative branch is divided with the House controlled by Republicans and the Senate controlled by Democrats.
Now, where is the 2 out of 3 branches controlled Iby Obama?
Let me be clear.Dems control executive, and senate.Get it? The supreme court, which you say is republican controlled, ruled that Obamacare was legal.Republican controlled? Doesn't look that way.You're wrong, again.
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43865 Oct 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
To be a democrat these days, one would find it helpful to simply be a pathological liar.
Thanks for such a wonderful morality tip. I know Republicans have never been guilty of that sin.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43866 Oct 29, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush lied and thousands were killed and maimed for life, and the deficit grew by $2 trillion, pure and simple.
What did Bush lie about?? How does that affect Obamacare???

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43867 Oct 29, 2013
There may have been some things Eisenhower lied about.How does that affect Obamacare???

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43868 Oct 29, 2013
State, when you say Bush lied, you're admitting that Obama lied about Obamacare, since you're comparing lies.
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43869 Oct 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Let me be clear.Dems control executive, and senate.Get it? The supreme court, which you say is republican controlled, ruled that Obamacare was legal.Republican controlled? Doesn't look that way.You're wrong, again.
The majority of the Supreme Court members are Republicans. Obama does not control them, so logically we can remove them from his realm of control estabadlished by you. You are truly a hopeless idiot on some matters. The Legislative branch has the House and Senate. Both have to pass a bill to send to the President to sign or veto. The House Republicans have repeatedly blocked Obama's measures to secure more jobs with the Tea Party being the biggest blockers. Basic civics. Not hard to understand.
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43870 Oct 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
State, when you say Bush lied, you're admitting that Obama lied about Obamacare, since you're comparing lies.
First, do you accept the fact that Bush lied?
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43871 Oct 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What did Bush lie about?? How does that affect Obamacare???
Damn, do you not read previous posts? I explained that.
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43872 Oct 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
There may have been some things Eisenhower lied about.How does that affect Obamacare???
The only thing Eisenhower lied about was his golf score. Damn, didn't he spend too much time on the golf course? Heard that criticism recently? That lie had no effect on Obamacare, but does establish the fact that he lied.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43873 Oct 29, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
First, do you accept the fact that Bush lied?
BUSH fought radical Islam there, instead of here. Obama on the other hand is a low life liar, who mislead Americans, and took food from their tables.Obama does nothing while Christians are butchered worldwide, but of course he wanted to attack Syria, for no apparent reason.Millions of Americans who HAD HEALTH CARE, now have NONE!!! Thanks to a liar who lied just to salve his ego.What a scumbag.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43874 Oct 29, 2013
An Iraqi general write a book, in which he said that Iraq shipped their WMD'S to Syria shortly before the allies attacked.Guess Bush was right.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43875 Oct 29, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of the Supreme Court members are Republicans. Obama does not control them, so logically we can remove them from his realm of control estabadlished by you. You are truly a hopeless idiot on some matters. The Legislative branch has the House and Senate. Both have to pass a bill to send to the President to sign or veto. The House Republicans have repeatedly blocked Obama's measures to secure more jobs with the Tea Party being the biggest blockers. Basic civics. Not hard to understand.
The majority of the supreme court votes for the law, Not their party affiliation.Who do they have to please? They are appointed for life.They ruled against the republicans on Obamacare.Do you UNDERSTAND?? Are you retarded?? Or merely stupid??
smilin fool

Asheville, NC

#43876 Oct 29, 2013
Waco, state is as dumb as a brick.You've already made a fool out of the moron.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43877 Oct 29, 2013
State you can collect empty beer cans for money anytime tomorrow, but I have to be at work early,ciao baby!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43878 Oct 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
State you can collect empty beer cans for money anytime tomorrow, but I have to be at work early,ciao baby!
Waco, With your under the table money from you "job" along with disability payments from the govenment, Obamacare will round out the picture for your health care needs when you sign up. I am glad that so many things are now going your way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlos Agurs 2 hr Lady E 1
Review: Roach Research Inc 16 hr Dontburnbridges2011 1
News Union Co. revaluation leads to first decrease i... Sat Omg 2
Thompson Orphanage (Jan '11) Fri Denise Blalock Mc... 18
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Fri Van Halen 4,796
dog food (Jun '14) Mar 25 nyc2nc 12
I Love Black Women (May '11) Mar 25 DO WHAT 247

Freeze Warning for Mecklenburg County was issued at March 29 at 5:44AM EDT

Matthews Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]