Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42931 Oct 7, 2013
No. You are pissed because you got nailed with the sister story.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry TSF.I'M just jealous because you can translate Old German......
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#42932 Oct 7, 2013
I never expected to be subjected to government coercion in American the way people were in Nazi Germany. I will not comply with this fascist government. This government is fond of saying that they will not negotiate with terrorists. Neither will I and the US government under the reign of barack obama is the biggest terrorist organization around. Samuel Whittemore is rolling over in his grave.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42933 Oct 7, 2013
No need to disorganize them. Republikans have been completely disorganized from a philosophical standpoint for years. Tax breaks for the rich isn't a philosophy, its just primordial greed for the pampered rich.
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dismantling" as you called it is exactly what needed to be done.
That is a rule directly from Obamas play book "Rules for Radicals".
Alinsky makes the point that to build a revolutionary machine, the routine, the status quo, must first be interrupted and then overturned. By any measure, that process seems to have begun within the Republican party.
"The first step in community organization is community disorganization."
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#42934 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
I guess you wouldn't mind naming the persons , places and time this has happened?
<quoted text>
It was on the boo tube. There are people in NC,Tn,Texas and other states who have property that is inside Fed owned property and they were locked out of their property and not let back in. Like the people in Germany in the thirties you hate American freedom the way they hated the jews.
BSS

Greer, SC

#42935 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
The fair only comes around once a year here. I don't think I have mentioned fairness until just now. But exactly why is it ok to gush out welfare to the rich and get chinchy with hungry children?
Unlike you, I would be just a vicious with the rich as the poor. Oh no. That isn't the republican way
<quoted text>
You bitc@ all the time about successful Republicans. Yet, not a peep about the Billionaires that counseled Obama. Facebook clown went to Europe on the US dime to attend meetings for Obama. So save you "hungry children" crap.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#42936 Oct 7, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The greatest success the Tea Party is having is effectively dismantling the Republican party from within. May they reach new heights.
You wish. They are Americans stand up against your communist minded ternary. They will bring the Liberty and Freedom back the this Country.
BSS

Greer, SC

#42937 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, he said his sister "lost" her doctors. Go do your homework.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42938 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
My, aren't we a little Bitch today.My sister lost her doctors, when they quit to go to work as company doctors, due to Obamacare.My other sister is largely unaffected (there's that"affect"again)! So far, I don't know anything about myself.Dr.Reed told my sister that he had no intention of taking a pay cut due to Obamacare.I don't know what he was basing that comment on.

“Vote”

Houston

#42939 Oct 7, 2013
Navy Seals kidnap a lowlife terrorist in Libya, am I the only person here that thinks Obama should get a little credit? Note, I'm not even an Obama fan, but fair is fair!
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42940 Oct 7, 2013
I believe you are right about incidents governmental terrorism.
Sand Creek, Waco, Wounded Knee are domestic examples. The fire bombing of Dresden on Feb 13, 1945 killed 135,000. That was more killed than in either Nagasaki or Hiroshima . The bomber crews were even told "this is a terror raid".
NY on 9.11.01 was a terror raid ON the USA by SAUDIs . So Dubya responded by attacking Iraq. Obama has been effectively terrorizing
the terrorists with drone strikes and by killing Bin Laden.
However, I am unaware of any domestic governmental terrorism during Obama's tenure. Perhaps you could enlighten me.
Taxpayer wrote:
I never expected to be subjected to government coercion in American the way people were in Nazi Germany. I will not comply with this fascist government. This government is fond of saying that they will not negotiate with terrorists. Neither will I and the US government under the reign of barack obama is the biggest terrorist organization around. Samuel Whittemore is rolling over in his grave.

“Vote”

Houston

#42941 Oct 7, 2013
TSF is mad at me, because I corrected his misapplication of a word.Germans have no sense of humor! ;)

“Vote”

Houston

#42942 Oct 7, 2013
State, you out there? I have about an hour before they take me in, so I'm playing on Topix.Wondering what you thought of the Seal operations yesterday.Maybe an attempt to restore US integrity?

“Vote”

Houston

#42943 Oct 7, 2013
As far as the Tea Party, they stand up for what they believe in.That's the American way? Right? Doonesbury notwithstanding.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42944 Oct 7, 2013
Your sister's doctors quit before Obamacare even started, according to you. Your doctor is refusing to treat you because of Obamacare and you have not even signed up for Obamacare yet?. I really do not understand that. If you can pay for your treatement and/or already have insurance, what does Obamacare have to do with anything? If your doctor is that irrational, it may be better if he doesn't treat you. I empathize with your situation. I have experienced the same situation long before Obama was even elected.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> My, aren't we a little Bitch today.My sister lost her doctors, when they quit to go to work as company doctors, due to Obamacare.My other sister is largely unaffected (there's that"affect"again)! So far, I don't know anything about myself.Dr.Reed told my sister that he had no intention of taking a pay cut due to Obamacare.I don't know what he was basing that comment on.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42945 Oct 7, 2013
No. I am not angry with you. Errors deserve correction, mine included. Germans have a sense of humor, its just different.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF is mad at me, because I corrected his misapplication of a word.Germans have no sense of humor! ;)

“Vote”

Houston

#42946 Oct 7, 2013
You misunderstand.Health care professionals got their info on Obamacare before the general public.Makes sense.Never said I'm being refused treatment.I said, I don't know what my status under Obamacare will be.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42947 Oct 7, 2013
Take a ballpoint and write "don't touch this" on anything you want to keep.
waco1909 wrote:
State, you out there? I have about an hour before they take me in, so I'm playing on Topix.Wondering what you thought of the Seal operations yesterday.Maybe an attempt to restore US integrity?
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42948 Oct 7, 2013
German humor.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42949 Oct 7, 2013
Standing for what you believe is admirable. Believing falsely is tragic. Refusing to accept reality and education is stupid. Forcing the majority to accept your false belief is tyranny.
waco1909 wrote:
As far as the Tea Party, they stand up for what they believe in.That's the American way? Right? Doonesbury notwithstanding.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42950 Oct 7, 2013
I know little to nothing about insurance. Right now, I don't think anyone does because of all the rumors . If you are at Caldwell Memorial, let me know and I will pray for you. good luck.
waco1909 wrote:
You misunderstand.Health care professionals got their info on Obamacare before the general public.Makes sense.Never said I'm being refused treatment.I said, I don't know what my status under Obamacare will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Balfour beatty rail 23 min wtf 2
News Four arrested in uptown protests after Keith Sc... 14 hr ThomasA 4
guitar center sucks 21 hr Mark mark 2
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) 23 hr Fred Herbert 68
Get ready Charlotte Thu Native 10
Free Siamese mix kittens Aug '16 Fred Herbert 3
News Heroin problem spreading in Charlotte (Apr '13) May '16 mooksmom 18

Matthews Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance