Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Statesville, NC

#42891 Oct 6, 2013
BSS wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the "exact". Been reading and even if the most advantageous plan was presented by the Republicans, you wouldn't accept it. Fact is, most of the promises made about this act was a lie. Single males have to pay for maternity? "Double Down: Obamacare Will Increase Avg. Individual-Market Insurance Premiums By 99% For Men, 62% For Women" "Based on a Manhattan Institute analysis of the HHS numbers, Obamacare will increase underlying insurance rates for younger men by an average of 97 to 99 percent, and for younger women by an average of 55 to 62 percent. Worst off is North Carolina, which will see individual-market rates triple for women, and quadruple for men." .forbes.com/sites/theapothecar y/2013/09/25/double-down-obama care-will-increase-avg-individ ual-market-insurance-premiums- by-99-for-men-62-for-women/ Read the crap for yourself.
Highly reliable source. Forbes, the Fox News of the printed media.
BSS

Greer, SC

#42892 Oct 6, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly reliable source. Forbes, the Fox News of the printed media.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/lu isakroll/2013/09/16/inside-the -2013-forbes-400-facts-and-fig ures-on-americas-richest/ Are the top dogs here supporters of your guy??? I believe all of them were advisers. Save it. Do a little reading why don't ya?
BSS

Greer, SC

#42893 Oct 6, 2013

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42894 Oct 6, 2013
State, I think you're messing with the wrong person!
State of Florida

Statesville, NC

#42895 Oct 6, 2013
BSS wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.forbes.com/sites/luisakroll/2013/0... Are the top dogs here supporters of your guy??? I believe all of them were advisers. Save it. Do a little reading why don't ya?
I like the Republican plan that you gave us in detail earlier. When is it expected to become law?

“Vote”

Houston

#42896 Oct 6, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the Republican plan that you gave us in detail earlier. When is it expected to become law?
Soon as we get rid of some dems!
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42897 Oct 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
State, I think you're messing with the wrong person!
Glad you think that. Have a nice day.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42898 Oct 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Soon as we get rid of some dems!
Dems are not leaving, in fact in 2014 we will be gaining after the Republican enduced government shut down.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42899 Oct 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Soon as we get rid of some dems!
Is this your way of saying that the Republicans have offered no health care plan?

“Vote”

Houston

#42900 Oct 6, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your way of saying that the Republicans have offered no health care plan?
YOU'RE so touchy! Always ready to get offended.Just a little political humor on a Sunday afternoon.As far as I'm concerned, the dem plan is worse than no plan.Why should I complain, though? I'll just let the young people pay for my healthcare.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#42901 Oct 6, 2013
I stole grapes from WalMart and didn't wash my hands when I took them out of the bags.

“Vote”

Houston

#42902 Oct 6, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
I stole grapes from WalMart and didn't wash my hands when I took them out of the bags.
OMG! you didn't WASH THEM! What kind of monster are you?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#42903 Oct 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> YOU'RE so touchy! Always ready to get offended.Just a little political humor on a Sunday afternoon.As far as I'm concerned, the dem plan is worse than no plan.Why should I complain, though? I'll just let the young people pay for my healthcare.
I don't blame you. You may get hurt from Obamacare just like your sister did before it started. It's just a little humor, so let's not get touchy. Don't the young people pay for the older people's Social Security benefits now? So, you are not going to accept Social Security because the young people are paying for it?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#42904 Oct 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> OMG! you didn't WASH THEM! What kind of monster are you?
I think you're on the wrong thread, aren't you?

“Vote”

Houston

#42905 Oct 6, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you think that. Have a nice day.
ACTUALLY I'm having a pretty good day.Surgery tomorrow, but I'm not much of a worrier.I think maybe I've been taking things too seriously for the last thirty years or so, I don't want to sound like a fatalist, but I think it's time I realized the futility of excess pessimism.To stay on track, I'm hearing some horror stories about the Affordable Care Act.I don't know what you've heard.

“Vote”

Houston

#42906 Oct 6, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're on the wrong thread, aren't you?
No, I don't.Myself and"fake Waco"go way back.I Don't think being mean to the guy all the time is any fun.I think he was referring to another forum here, about stealing grapes from Wal-Mart.I haven't been on that forum as yet.

“Vote”

Houston

#42907 Oct 6, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame you. You may get hurt from Obamacare just like your sister did before it started. It's just a little humor, so let's not get touchy. Don't the young people pay for the older people's Social Security benefits now? So, you are not going to accept Social Security because the young people are paying for it?
Yes, I'm turning it down, as a conscientious objector.Either that, or I'm donating it to the Hillary Clinton election campaign, assuming she runs.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#42908 Oct 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> ACTUALLY I'm having a pretty good day.Surgery tomorrow, but I'm not much of a worrier.I think maybe I've been taking things too seriously for the last thirty years or so, I don't want to sound like a fatalist, but I think it's time I realized the futility of excess pessimism.To stay on track, I'm hearing some horror stories about the Affordable Care Act.I don't know what you've heard.
I am sure that in Texas, there are all kind of stories about Obamacare. Not his biggest fan base to say the least. Anyhow, good luck on your surgery. I hope you do well in recovery.

“Vote”

Houston

#42909 Oct 6, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that in Texas, there are all kind of stories about Obamacare. Not his biggest fan base to say the least. Anyhow, good luck on your surgery. I hope you do well in recovery.
Thanks, State.My other sister had better luck with Obamacare.Tell y'all about that tomorrow, after I get out of recovery.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#42910 Oct 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I'm turning it down, as a conscientious objector.Either that, or I'm donating it to the Hillary Clinton election campaign, assuming she runs.
Send it to me. I don't object.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Avenue Z Graphics (Jul '08) Sun ARC 12
Western Carolina University: Notorious Reputati... Sat Justin 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Sat Remy89 173
employees of Lucas Landscapping Sat Patriot Taxpayer 54
family in need of a helping hand Jun 24 true person 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Jun 24 Timmy_ 257
Let's See Who's A REAL Charlottean! (Jan '08) Jun 24 TimMechEngr 92
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matthews Mortgages