Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38019 Mar 7, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
thats just whut she said dunno how she'll handle it. it seems like she wants to protect him. dunno. i just know what she said.
Protect him? What the hell for? He played a game with that girl and she suffers, while he's out with another one. He doesn't have an ounce of integrity. I tried to tell her that from the beginning. I said I'd beat the fornication right out of him. Let me know how she's doin from time to time. I'm curious.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38020 Mar 7, 2013
If I ever get my hands on that half breed N**GER shit AZ I'll whip him like a slave master and hang em high from an oak tree and leave him to the flies.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38021 Mar 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
The average American pays $8600 of their income in taxes, so 92.9 million X $8600=$798,940,000,000 in tax collections if those persons were average. So you see that even if those people did pay taxes at the average rate (which would be wonderful), the money collected wouldn't even pay the annual interest on the national debt. So now, if we ever pay off the debt, we have to have MORE money. THAT is why we have to return to taxing the rich at rates at least equal to 2000 levels. In reality, many of those 92.9 million you mention didnt make the average of $41,550 and many didn't even make zero dollars, so the actual value would be even less. A bean counter like yourself should be able to understand that. If not, I wouldn't trust you to count my beans.
Assuming impecable accuracy of your numbers
<quoted text>
No that is why we need to stop spending! Stop wasting!And send the freeloaders packing!
downton

Murphy, NC

#38022 Mar 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
If I ever get my hands on that half breed N**GER shit AZ I'll whip him like a slave master and hang em high from an oak tree and leave him to the flies.
Are you aware that gun right's bitch, Ted Nugent, shit his pants and didn't clean himself for 10 days before his army physical in the Viet Nam era. It is true my friend.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38023 Mar 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
Yes, the deficit would srink somewhat, but the debt would continue to grow--simply because there is a deficit. Another thing you seem to not understand is that some people are making zero. We charge them the same percentage as everyone else, their balance is still zero because zero times any percentage is still zero. If we just charged what the average American pays( 20.7%) on ALL income with no deductions, exclusions, incentives, breaks, etc, the majority of our financial woes would start to recover quickly. STOP WELFARE for the rich and poor.
<quoted text>
This is just bull sh!T. No one should have 20% of their income stolen by the government. They do not need it, they wast it on trash.
downton

Murphy, NC

#38024 Mar 7, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just bull sh!T. No one should have 20% of their income stolen by the government. They do not need it, they wast it on trash.
My friend, the top 20% already own over 80% of the wealth in this country-do you want to give them some more of your pitiful assets.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38025 Mar 7, 2013
downton wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, the top 20% already own over 80% of the wealth in this country-do you want to give them some more of your pitiful assets.
Wake up downton. It is important to remember that government interference always means either violent action or the threat of such action. The funds that a government spends for whatever purposes are levied by taxation. And taxes are paid because the taxpayers are afraid of offering resistance to the tax gatherers. They know that any disobedience or resistance is hopeless. As long as this is the state of affairs, the government is able to collect the money that it wants to spend. Government is in the last resort the employment of armed men, of policemen, gendarmes, soldiers, prison guards, and hangmen. The essential feature of government is the enforcement of its decrees by beating, killing, and imprisoning. Those who are asking for more government interference are asking ultimately for more compulsion and less freedom.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38026 Mar 7, 2013
The federal income tax is a bad joke and it needs to be abolished. All over the nation, hardworking American families are being absolutely crushed by oppressive levels of taxation, and our politicians are constantly coming up with new ways to extract money from all of us every single year. Drop all taxes and go a national sale tax. The federal income tax system is irreversibly broken at this point, and it is time to abolish it. If you think that the federal income tax system can be “fixed”, then you probably have never studied it. Our tax code is nearly 4 million words long and it is absolutely riddled with thousands of loopholes and few know how the work it. The United States once prospered greatly without a federal income tax, and it could do so again.
downton

Murphy, NC

#38027 Mar 7, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
The federal income tax is a bad joke and it needs to be abolished. All over the nation, hardworking American families are being absolutely crushed by oppressive levels of taxation, and our politicians are constantly coming up with new ways to extract money from all of us every single year. Drop all taxes and go a national sale tax. The federal income tax system is irreversibly broken at this point, and it is time to abolish it. If you think that the federal income tax system can be “fixed”, then you probably have never studied it. Our tax code is nearly 4 million words long and it is absolutely riddled with thousands of loopholes and few know how the work it. The United States once prospered greatly without a federal income tax, and it could do so again.
My friend, the defense budget is where a tremendous amount of taxpayers money goes. Why, to defend the assets of the super wealthy.They are not paying their fair share for all this protection of their wealth. Do you really beleive that the lower class person would notice the difference of whoever ruled this country. You can bet the wealthy would notice, so let them pay their fari share.
downton

Murphy, NC

#38028 Mar 7, 2013
FYI, Ted Nugent did wear shit in his underwear for 10 days before his army physical. This he admits, but he is a great cartoon american, just don't count on him loading his guns and helping if a real enemy comes after him. He is great at screaming at pictures of the president.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38029 Mar 7, 2013
As I have already demonstrated numerous times, there is NO WAY out of this problem with cuts alone. It would take over 7 years to pay off the debt if we cut ALL spending today and if we were not invaded with zero military , and if we survived with zero cops, zero firemen, zero law enforcement, all tax collectors and enforcers worked for free, zero everything with minimum services delivered by free workers.. I think you can see our country would not survive that. It will take drastic cuts to the rich and poor and drastic tax increases on the rich because the poor dont have enough money to help even if you took every dime they earn or have.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is why we need to stop spending! Stop wasting!And send the freeloaders packing!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38030 Mar 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
As I have already demonstrated numerous times, there is NO WAY out of this problem with cuts alone. It would take over 7 years to pay off the debt if we cut ALL spending today and if we were not invaded with zero military , and if we survived with zero cops, zero firemen, zero law enforcement, all tax collectors and enforcers worked for free, zero everything with minimum services delivered by free workers.. I think you can see our country would not survive that. It will take drastic cuts to the rich and poor and drastic tax increases on the rich because the poor dont have enough money to help even if you took every dime they earn or have.
<quoted text>
No you have not.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38031 Mar 7, 2013
downton wrote:
<quoted text>My friend, the defense budget is where a tremendous amount of taxpayers money goes. Why, to defend the assets of the super wealthy.They are not paying their fair share for all this protection of their wealth. Do you really beleive that the lower class person would notice the difference of whoever ruled this country. You can bet the wealthy would notice, so let them pay their fari share.
Tipcal freeloader crap looking for a free ride.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38032 Mar 7, 2013
Reality is that for the month of February, we will have $172 billion in revenue to spend and $306 billion in obligations. Stop spending!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38033 Mar 7, 2013
Well, you may regard it as BS, but the average working American pays 20.7% of their income in taxes just to the feds right now.
And that is just a little more than enought to pay just the INTEREST each year on the national debt. 66% of that debt happened as Cheany was declaring "debt doesn't matter". Turns out, it does matter and now we are in a pickle because of it.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38034 Mar 7, 2013
Typical
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38035 Mar 7, 2013
I really do not like to face reality either but look at what you are saying. OBLIGATIONS. What does that mean? It means that CONGRESS has already spent the money and we dont have enough to even pay for what they already spent. What I am telling you is that if spending were to stop today, we still have to pay those OBLIGATIONS and it will take 7 yearsa of taxing the hellout of everyone just to pay it back. Now tell me that "debt doesn't matter"
Taxpayer wrote:
Reality is that for the month of February, we will have $172 billion in revenue to spend and $306 billion in obligations. Stop spending!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38036 Mar 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
Yes, the deficit would srink somewhat, but the debt would continue to grow--simply because there is a deficit. Another thing you seem to not understand is that some people are making zero. We charge them the same percentage as everyone else, their balance is still zero because zero times any percentage is still zero. If we just charged what the average American pays( 20.7%) on ALL income with no deductions, exclusions, incentives, breaks, etc, the majority of our financial woes would start to recover quickly. STOP WELFARE for the rich and poor.
<quoted text>
"approximately 142.6 million paid no taxes. Income, payroll, capital gains, etc etc etc....According to the Census bureau, 46.2 million lived below the poverty level in 2011. So, if you subtract that 46 million from the 142 million, you have a remaining number of 96.4 million people who did not pay taxes. According to the department of health and human services, administration of aging, 3.5 million elderly lived in the poverty level range. So we subtract that 3.5 million from the 96.4 million and you have a remaining number of 92.9 million Americans who did not pay taxes..."

As you can see, I already accounted for you portion of populous that would not pay in anything.

Specifically, "According to the Census bureau, 46.2 million lived below the poverty level in 2011." in case you think I didnt't.

So again, I'd just like your constituency, the 92.9 million, to just start paying their due.
Amanda

Rock Hill, SC

#38037 Mar 7, 2013
I love Ranee, and Amber. Hate on it.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38038 Mar 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
Well, you may regard it as BS, but the average working American pays 20.7% of their income in taxes just to the feds right now.
And that is just a little more than enought to pay just the INTEREST each year on the national debt. 66% of that debt happened as Cheany was declaring "debt doesn't matter". Turns out, it does matter and now we are in a pickle because of it.
<quoted text>
We are not in a pickle,stop spending.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xan Bars Cheap 3 hr Rusty 7
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) 5 hr Peter Steele 272
News No Sign of Arson Yet in Latest Black Church Fire Thu Go Blue Forever 4
Looking for an MC. Thu CorporateOutlaw 2
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Thu Timmy_ 283
bggb (Aug '14) Thu anonymous 167
Me Brain France Mr Nascar Wed Taxpayer 8
More from around the web

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Matthews Mortgages