Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34654 Feb 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, now I know your not Mikie, he doesn't congratulate me on crap. You are a fake and you just proved it.
Well duh!
been readin

Indianapolis, IN

#34655 Feb 3, 2013
if i write here will i be accused of being some chick named gail. who will i be accused of being. you dumb arses are just that dumb and i mean dang dumb. i looked on mike duqu post and he ain't mike du. you people stay in the back woods now and sing dat song paranoia. i see dead people. do you.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34656 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Amazing bacon.She has no idea how false she comes across as.Which is her weakness, her own psychosis is her weakness.The inability to recognize her own insanity.
Imo, she, he, or it is the most sane of the bunch. Your just pissed 'cause you got brain whipped.
been readin

Indianapolis, IN

#34657 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well duh!
she aint dat smart now is she. she makes every body look like some fool. dats what happens when ya think ya know it all.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#34658 Feb 3, 2013
Check these posts out bacon! Good grief! Now she's going back to some of the personalities she used on some other posts as well!"dat"? Priceless!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34659 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Imo, she, he, or it is the most sane of the bunch. Your just pissed 'cause you got brain whipped.
Not really, could be "it" got played.
Rob

Clifton, NJ

#34660 Feb 3, 2013
Spoon you here? Let me tell you about these nut cases. This lady Gail used to write here and message Waco until his panties got in a wad. Then she quit writing and posting. Every since waco, bacon, emlu, and a few others thinks she still stalks this forum. That lady has been long gone and never heard of again. waco and bacon are suffering from PTSD from her wrath. So every time a new poster comes along they attack that person for their own 'Mental' reasons. Simply, they can't let go of Gail. Spoon, you don't even talk like Gail. These dumb ass liberals will believe any thing to keep her spirit alive. As sick as it is. Don't let these people run you off. Don't even talk to waco, bacon, emlu. Talk only to the real Mike and Allen, are the two who have any damn sense.

“Vote”

Houston

#34661 Feb 3, 2013
No lie, emlu.Almost everybody was suspicious of the nitwit to begin with.Just had to give "it"enough line to hang"itself"!

Location hidden

#34662 Feb 3, 2013
Rob wrote:
Spoon you here? Let me tell you about these nut cases. This lady Gail used to write here and message Waco until his panties got in a wad. Then she quit writing and posting. Every since waco, bacon, emlu, and a few others thinks she still stalks this forum. That lady has been long gone and never heard of again. waco and bacon are suffering from PTSD from her wrath. So every time a new poster comes along they attack that person for their own 'Mental' reasons. Simply, they can't let go of Gail. Spoon, you don't even talk like Gail. These dumb ass liberals will believe any thing to keep her spirit alive. As sick as it is. Don't let these people run you off. Don't even talk to waco, bacon, emlu. Talk only to the real Mike and Allen, are the two who have any damn sense.
Oh look, it's Rob Roy, from the land of "leprechauns"!

“Vote”

Houston

#34663 Feb 3, 2013
What A coincidence! All of a sudden,a bunch of fake posters who love"spoon"what a shock,!

“Vote”

Houston

#34664 Feb 3, 2013
Hey guys did you know we got a nut says his name is"rob"who has been monitoring us for months? Gosh, coincidences abound!
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34665 Feb 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, could be "it" got played.
Not likely.

“Vote”

Houston

#34666 Feb 3, 2013
Likely.

Location hidden

#34667 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely.
I've been gossiping behind the scenes for weeks about "it", so there, take that.
Rob

Clifton, NJ

#34668 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
What A coincidence! All of a sudden,a bunch of fake posters who love"spoon"what a shock,!
Dude I never met spoon. You have to blame your ignorance on some one. Its funny to watch you, emlu and bacon spiral out of control. I been readin and that lady isn't your obsession Gail.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34669 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Thought you were sad and signing out. I guess curiosity did kill the cat.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34670 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure the country club would love Silver, as they are typically a bunch of racist republicans.
If you would like, I would get you an invitation as well, it's up to you whether or not you're accepted. There are plenty of liberals at the CC!
Rob

Clifton, NJ

#34671 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Don't lie on me waco i'm no lady and I'll bust your ass. Where is a bunch of fake posters. Im only one person, not a bunch. Point out to us where is the bunch. Lyin liberal.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34672 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Spoonfulofsugar helps the medicine go down.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34673 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for Obama over Hillary in the primaries because I thought he was more honest and was above the republican political tactics. I noted Hillary was using the Karl Rove playbook and that pissed me off.
Also, Hillary was to much for the war in Iraq, at least in the beginning. Obama was never for the war, and that was a big plus for me.
Sorry but this isn't the real Mike, there's not enough profanity and personal insults in your responses and the choice of wording isn't consistent with his. I'll wait for the "real" Mike to return before responding to anymore of his responses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlotte nightlife king to open Belmont restau... Wed Soho 4
Review: Verde Building Solutions Inc (Dec '14) Jun 27 Charlotte Homeowner 8
employees of Lucas Landscapping Jun 27 Justice 55
Review: Avenue Z Graphics (Jul '08) Jun 26 ARC 12
Western Carolina University: Notorious Reputati... Jun 25 Justin 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Jun 25 Remy89 173
News Heroin problem spreading in Charlotte (Apr '13) May '16 mooksmom 18

Matthews Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance