“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33258 Jan 23, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Gee, this takes me back to yesterday and the word wars that truth and I used to have. Ah! the glory of those days.
I was thinking the same thing.Wonder where he went.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33259 Jan 23, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, you're a pathetic excuse of a human being. That's the kindest thing I can say to you and about you. You may not have a lot of money, but take what little you have and buy yourself some dignity.
Look here you would have everyone here believe that you are some freak'n saint. As I recall when I first came to topix you were all for my barbaric, outrageous, having no respect for human life plan for this country. You see I went as far to the right as I could go with the issues at hand, and on purpose. It was you who called it,"food for thought". Did'nt take long to figure out who was who here. Mike and Arnold were the only ones who had the guts to speak out. Just like a republican always trying to tell everyone else how to spend their money.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33260 Jan 23, 2013
Topix could be used, to discuss the issues of the day.So, what do we do? Talk about"personality".E ven as Allen and I trade insults, Putin in RUSSIA is whipping the Russians into a patriotic fervor against Americans by blaming everything but the tide on Americans.American media seems oblivious.But, we know all about Lance Armstrong.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33261 Jan 23, 2013
Oooohhh, and I think some guy named T'eo lied about his girlfriend.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33262 Jan 23, 2013
Add a nation we are vastly uninformed about the world around us.Many times,I have to go the BBC to find out world news.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33263 Jan 23, 2013
Silvercoast are you scanning the Asian markets first?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33264 Jan 23, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here you would have everyone here believe that you are some freak'n saint. As I recall when I first came to topix you were all for my barbaric, outrageous, having no respect for human life plan for this country. You see I went as far to the right as I could go with the issues at hand, and on purpose. It was you who called it,"food for thought". Did'nt take long to figure out who was who here. Mike and Arnold were the only ones who had the guts to speak out. Just like a republican always trying to tell everyone else how to spend their money.
Who knows if you're lieing now? Being a liar seems to be part of your makeup.You were"leaning to the right on purpose"? What a disingenuous piece of work you are.Sound like a pathological liar to me buddy boy.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#33265 Jan 23, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for nothin' Allen, one could say just like a Democrat to mislead people on purpose. Why would you do that? You are correct, Mike and AZ don't mislead anybody, you clearly are not in their class. No matter what, Bacon, AZ , Silver, Mike, TSF and certainly waco NEVER mislead on purpose. They say what they mean and mean what they say. That makes a level playing field.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33266 Jan 23, 2013
One thing I gotta say.There's something wrong with Allen.That feeling I had, which I shared with another poster on here privately, was that Allen was somehow "not right", something was off.Now, we know Allen was simply playing a part.I could feel the wrongness of this persons posts.That's all I have to say on this matter, posting to Allen is posting to an"actor"playing a part.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33267 Jan 23, 2013
As we are human beings, we are going to have many difference and it's good to stand our ground. Our political beliefs divide us, and this is currently true in our nation. I think that any of us at any point have the freedom to leave the forum. Although I have gotten really pissed off in the past (as well as I will in the future), I have decided to remain here. All of us have. It is kind of like family dynamics. I will bet that none of you would ever guess that my oldest brother is a die hard conservative Republican. I love him. He stands his ground and I stand mine, but at the end of the day, we would do anything for each other. In fact, sometimes I wish he would move to Singapore with Silver. Silver would gain a new perspective of black people knowing him, but he would put Silver on his ass if he called him a racial name, or said anything derogatory about his family. In fact, I think I will introduce him to Silver. It would eliminate some of his strongest stereotypes about blacks. And Waco, I know you are friends with Bacon, but I don't think you need to protect her. If you dish it out, you have to be able to take it, too. She can take care of herself, and we all know that she can dish it out.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33268 Jan 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Silvercoast are you scanning the Asian markets first?
Have been for a while.

Location hidden

#33269 Jan 23, 2013
I can now understand how Waco can be friends with me and Silver. I am friends with Waco and Allen. So, not so much of a mystery with me anymore.

Location hidden

#33270 Jan 23, 2013
And Bacon. Sometimes we get pissed off at each other on here, but that is what family members do.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33272 Jan 23, 2013
Arnold, I take up for anyone who I feel is being persecuted.Remember my war with Silvercoast about"halfbreed"? Or, have you forgotten that already? Allen has no basis in fact for her inflammatory statements about Bacon.Or, Bacons relatives.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33273 Jan 23, 2013
Arnold, the thing with you and Silvercoast is now between y'all.You're both grown.

Location hidden

#33274 Jan 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Arnold, I take up for anyone who I feel is being persecuted.Remember my war with Silvercoast about"halfbreed"? Or, have you forgotten that already? Allen has no basis in fact for her inflammatory statements about Bacon.Or, Bacons relatives.
Yes, I remember and I appreciate it and think it is sometimes a great quality to have. But, Silver continues on with the race baiting in spite of the opposition. Which statement by Allen has particularly enraged you that Bacon cannot take care of herself?

Location hidden

#33275 Jan 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Arnold, the thing with you and Silvercoast is now between y'all.You're both grown.
But, the same with Allen and Bacon. Both grown women. Each can handle their own.

Location hidden

#33276 Jan 24, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
But, the same with Allen and Bacon. Both grown women. Each can handle their own.
True that AZ. The only thing that bothers me was the "on purpose" statement. I don't think you have voiced your opinion. I realize that the comments on here can be anything a person chooses. We have all been called out on comments, Allen is no different. I wonder how Mike feels about someone misleading their position to score brownie points. As far as I'm concerned, Allen need not comment again as I will find it suspect. Will it be a "true position" or something to appease someone.

Location hidden

#33277 Jan 24, 2013
I understand. My choice is to just try to stay out of the war unless someone makes a comment that is beyond the pail that I feel needs addressing. I don't think you were here when a person named Truth and I used to battle. It was ugly. It happens.

Location hidden

#33278 Jan 24, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
I understand. My choice is to just try to stay out of the war unless someone makes a comment that is beyond the pail that I feel needs addressing. I don't think you were here when a person named Truth and I used to battle. It was ugly. It happens.
Ha, I wasn't here but I have gone back and read posts to get a "feel" for some on here. It was ugly, anyway , AZ, hope you have a great day. I off to the races for the "almighty" dollar. Got some floors to sweep and puppies to feed and water. Dang, it's cold and windy here today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV 10 hr Grams 5
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 16 hr Jessica g 132
dog food Mon You seen that boy 8
lookin for that boy. where's he at (Mar '14) Mon You seen that boy 16
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Sep 26 akita96th 237
Woman Taken From North Charlotte Parking Lot, S... (Sep '07) Sep 24 me 2
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Sep 23 Crystal 64

Matthews Jobs

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Matthews News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Matthews

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]