Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Matthews Forum

Comments (Page 1,357)

Showing posts 27,121 - 27,140 of55,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you should have. I have been wanting to say worse than that to him for a long time. Not to worry, with a mouth like that somebody will pop a cap in his a$$ before to long!
He only vents on the computer where it is safe. Probably so mild mannered in life, you would never guess who he is if you met him.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
He only vents on the computer where it is safe. Probably so mild mannered in life, you would never guess who he is if you met him.
I'm sure you are right about that. Probably neglected by his parents and bullied in school. What a shame.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud of you for using your 1st Amendment right to petition government with grievences. Do you think Pat McCrory or Thom Tillis will sign the petition?
Doubtful, but one can hope. The secession talk is just that. Talk. However, it should be viewed by all as troubled waters are on the horizon.

Can't speak for all, but my wife and I are prepared.
hate both partys

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

WACO 1954 wrote:
Silvercoast I've done a little background on you.Enough to know you're good with money.Damn good.I can't discount your expertise.
good at
Sucking a Dick to right Waco you should know
hate both partys

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

We all know bush started 911
hate both partys

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you are right about that. Probably neglected by his parents and bullied in school. What a shame.
no the shame is a traitor
Thats the shame bombing your own country
Thats the shame

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> like I said STUPID he knows this NOW
Well, who cares what he knows NOW, he's a private citizen NOW. I don't think you understand and I'm trying to help you learn something. I guess "stupid is as stupid does", it mattered when he was IN OFFICE. If it was a bad choice, he shouldn't have signed the bill.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

SARGON THE FIRST wrote:
Emlu your political musings are one-sided at best and puerile at worst.Stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat lady.Do you have any opinion not associated with google? DO you possess any original ideas or are you incapable of original thought? With all due respect.
You must be new here because every time I pass a personal opinion, someone tells me to post a link for proof. You need to come back when Mike is posting, you'll be told how this works.
The Truth

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama Banned This Video

www.youtube.com/watch...
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Since you hate the USA , why don't you just move elsewhere?
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did my part arnie. Signed in favor of NC secession on the whitehouse website.
hate both partys

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Well, who cares what he knows NOW, he's a private citizen NOW. I don't think you understand and I'm trying to help you learn something. I guess "stupid is as stupid does", it mattered when he was IN OFFICE. If it was a bad choice, he shouldn't have signed the bill.
this is the reason democrats
And republicans should not work together
You republican are traitors you proved it
by signing this trash to remove yourself from
The union line all these people up and shoot
There ass
hate both partys

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

TSF wrote:
Since you hate the USA , why don't you just move elsewhere?
<quoted text>
Texas is your best
Bet go there please
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Well, who cares what he knows NOW, he's a private citizen NOW. I don't think you understand and I'm trying to help you learn something. I guess "stupid is as stupid does", it mattered when he was IN OFFICE. If it was a bad choice, he shouldn't have signed the bill.
God Bless You for trying EmLu, but give it up. This boy is beyond learning. If I had to guess, I'd say he is a victim of child abuse and God only knows what else. There is nothing sane or natural about his posts.
hate both partys

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

If Obama shoot these traitor I will
Love him as president I mean love
Him
hate both partys

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You must be new here because every time I pass a personal opinion, someone tells me to post a link for proof. You need to come back when Mike is posting, you'll be told how this works.
hell it
Waco or silver choke on cock
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

The ship is sinking under the weight of debt generated primarily by the REPUBLIKAN idealogy of tax cuts to the wealthy as a method of raising tax revenue. This voodoo economics theory has been proven false/fake two times in the last 20 years. We can just no longer afford to pamper the rich with loopholes, exemptions, subsidies, tax credits, incentives etc.. We also cannot afford to continue expansion of social programs. We have to cut social programs to the rich and poor. That means raising taxes if we ever want to get out of debt and become solvent again as a nation.
Yes, I have done ok in a small business and a variety of jobs, but if you imagine someone is wealthy because their net worth is in the single digit million range, you are no accountant. I am proud that I have paid my taxes without whinning and crying like some baby republikan.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find profound is you claim to be a self made millionare yet you support the democrat intiative to tax the wealthy. Still baffles me. I have never met a business owner who did not want to increase their revenues or profits.
And anyone whose aspirations or goals was to become a sucessful entrepreneur should consider those ideas compromised because of the democrats initative to tax the wealthy. Not everyone is the captain of the ship, but it is the captain of the ship in the spotlight if the ship sinks. Democrat ideology is why the ship is sinking.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> this is the reason democrats
And republicans should not work together
You republican are traitors you proved it
by signing this trash to remove yourself from
The union line all these people up and shoot
There ass
I,me, myself, have not "signed" anything. What are you talking about?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You must be new here because every time I pass a personal opinion, someone tells me to post a link for proof. You need to come back when Mike is posting, you'll be told how this works.
LOL

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>The ship is sinking under the weight of debt generated primarily by the REPUBLIKAN idealogy of tax cuts to the wealthy as a method of raising tax revenue. This voodoo economics theory has been proven false/fake two times in the last 20 years. We can just no longer afford to pamper the rich with loopholes, exemptions, subsidies, tax credits, incentives etc.. We also cannot afford to continue expansion of social programs. We have to cut social programs to the rich and poor. That means raising taxes if we ever want to get out of debt and become solvent again as a nation.
Yes, I have done ok in a small business and a variety of jobs, but if you imagine someone is wealthy because their net worth is in the single digit million range, you are no accountant. I am proud that I have paid my taxes without whinning and crying like some baby republikan.
My God how do you not choke on all the Kool-aid you take in?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless You for trying EmLu, but give it up. This boy is beyond learning. If I had to guess, I'd say he is a victim of child abuse and God only knows what else. There is nothing sane or natural about his posts.
Yes, lost cause. I don't like giving up on people though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 27,121 - 27,140 of55,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Matthews Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••