Are Southerners Stupid or do they jus...

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#5053 Aug 2, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>Some Yankee's got into a fight with some hicks over slavery, secession and a few other issues and guess what happened? The Yanks whooped ASS & beat the hicks into submission!!!!!
I don't argue with Southerners because I would have to tie half my brain behind my back to make it fair.
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#5054 Aug 2, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't argue with Southerners because I would have to tie half my brain behind my back to make it fair.
You had better tie more brain than that.

Between the genetic defects from banging close relatives, the lack of education and the substance abuse, most Southerner's have swiss cheese brains that look like an Alzheimer's patient on a brain scan

Every time I visit the Western part of Viginia, I go to a Wal*Mart to see all the kids who have both eyes on the same side of their noses like a flounder
oppenhiemer

Athens, GA

#5056 Aug 3, 2013
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Southerners may call me "rude", but Northerners call me "honest"
I don't say the things I say to be cruel.I say whet I say so people like you can try to get a decent education and learn how to be more civilized.
Ony then will teh world take Southerners more seriously
Learn how to spell, you imbecile!
oppenhiemer

Athens, GA

#5057 Aug 3, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
You had better tie more brain than that.
Between the genetic defects from banging close relatives, the lack of education and the substance abuse, most Southerner's have swiss cheese brains that look like an Alzheimer's patient on a brain scan
Every time I visit the Western part of Viginia, I go to a Wal*Mart to see all the kids who have both eyes on the same side of their noses like a flounder
Where the hell is Viginia? Shit for brains!
oppenhiemer

Athens, GA

#5058 Aug 3, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the Rush Limbaugh quote, dipshit! New Yorkers are some of the most brain dead,dumbass ,who couldn't speak proper English if their lives depended on it, idiots in the country!

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#5059 Aug 4, 2013
oppenhiemer wrote:
<quoted text> I love the Rush Limbaugh quote, dipshit! New Yorkers are some of the most brain dead,dumbass ,who couldn't speak proper English if their lives depended on it, idiots in the country!
I would agree that Rush made it popular, but that does not mean he gets the Copyright. I will not resort to name-calling, it suggests a lack of intelligence.

I bet you have never ben to NY. A typical southerner, speaking about a part of the country you have never been to.
nouse

Studio City, CA

#5060 Aug 4, 2013
Spagett wrote:
Not all of us, but quite a few are. I think it's largely due to the south's history of poverty, religious fundamentalism, and lack of education.
yes THANK YOU....the south will not become more educated until admitting what is at the root of the problem. Good job!
luvnut

Raleigh, NC

#5061 Aug 10, 2013
Life Coach be an 11. Dat be a 10 dat SWALLOWS.
ISeeASkank

Huntington, WV

#5063 Aug 12, 2013
I'm not going to group southerners in with the skanks Ive crossed paths with, Mo Fregia and Johnine Fregia. They are beastiality loving, atheist, sexual predators. BEWARE

I will be contacting both their employers with the factual information. SWINGERS need fired. BITCh!
Amy

Queensbury, NY

#5065 Aug 13, 2013
So much hatred on both sides. I teach my nine year old son you cannot judge a whole group by the actions of a few!
Amy

Queensbury, NY

#5067 Aug 14, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you also teach your son not to talk and write like an idiot
Like I said...:-)
Amy

Queensbury, NY

#5068 Aug 14, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said...:-)
Blah....blah....blah....lol better not teach your son......:-) here's a smile for ya! Oh wait capitalize that.....that's right, I'm a dummy!
Amy

Queensbury, NY

#5069 Aug 14, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you also teach your son not to talk and write like an idiot
Oh and coach is spelled with one H...lol. I hope your not breading that kind of hate with the students you COACH. Scary thought.....
Amy

Queensbury, NY

#5070 Aug 14, 2013
These posts sadden me! I came on here to stand up for the people of the south who maybe being judged unfairly. Not knowing when I posted where I was from would be posted as well. With that I got a mean reply right away and I can't help but think it was because I'm from NY. The bottom line is there are good and bad people everywhere. So Lacrosse Coach.....you can make fun of me or others all you want. I refuse to bash a group of people because you are a bully! I consider myself a good person, loving mother, and a good wife! My sole purpose in life are raising good kids who treat people equally. I'm sure you will have something mean to say about my family or I but I am stronger that that and at the end of the day I can honestly say that I like myself!

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#5071 Aug 14, 2013
Amy wrote:
These posts sadden me! I came on here to stand up for the people of the south who maybe being judged unfairly. Not knowing when I posted where I was from would be posted as well. With that I got a mean reply right away and I can't help but think it was because I'm from NY. The bottom line is there are good and bad people everywhere. So Lacrosse Coach.....you can make fun of me or others all you want. I refuse to bash a group of people because you are a bully! I consider myself a good person, loving mother, and a good wife! My sole purpose in life are raising good kids who treat people equally. I'm sure you will have something mean to say about my family or I but I am stronger that that and at the end of the day I can honestly say that I like myself!
I once thought like you. But, I had to finally admit, Southerners are inferior. It's not their fault. The praise social limitations, ignorance, and inbreeding.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5073 Aug 14, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
I once thought like you. But, I had to finally admit, Southerners are inferior. It's not their fault. The praise social limitations, ignorance, and inbreeding.
You have Southern Heritage.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#5074 Aug 14, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>You have Southern Heritage.
Yes, my birth mother was born in Jackson Mississippi. My foster mother lives in Atlanta, Georgia. But, my father is from Jamaica. I assimilate myself with my Ja-merican heritage, via NYC.
9 11 Memories

Raleigh, NC

#5076 Aug 22, 2013
It will be 9/11 anniversary soon. Any yankees going to celebrate by jumping out of windows?

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#5077 Aug 23, 2013
9 11 Memories wrote:
It will be 9/11 anniversary soon. Any yankees going to celebrate by jumping out of windows?
You are retarded. 9-11 was not an attack on NY, but an attack against America. But, as a southerner, you probable do not understand that.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5080 Aug 27, 2013
Been watching the teen tournament on Jeopardy. Noticed the semi finalists were all southerners expect for the wild cards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bggb (Aug '14) Tue gab 161
powpow May 25 Loki79 11
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) May 24 Donawa 22
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) May 23 isostrawberry 155
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV (Apr '14) May 21 Former co-worker 8
News Police ID Woman Fatally Shot At Apartment Complex (Mar '06) May 20 barry 15
outlaws mc (Jun '10) May 20 jls1313 59
More from around the web

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]