Diana

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Research Project Survey. Iím one of 6 graduate students at Keller Graduate School of Business. We are working on a project regarding magnet school transportation in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School District (CMS). We have produced a 6 question survey and are asking for volunteers who have children in the CMS magnet system to respond. This is simply a school assignment, no spam or collection of personal data. If you can spare two minutes to answer our questions it would be greatly appreciated.
1. Does your child attend a magnet school?
2. How does your child get to school?
3. Did you or anyone you know remove your child from a magnet school after home-to-school transportation was unfunded?
4. If your child uses the shuttle stop system, do you find that the buses arrive on time?
5. Do you have any safety concerns about unsupervised children at the shuttle stops?
6. Would you be willing to pay a fee for a bus service that picks magnet school students up and drops them off at their home?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) 6 min cha ching 34
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Square 59,688
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Wed I Hate Syracuse 251
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Wed I Hate Syracuse 234
5 year old goes missing at Shamrock Gardens Ele... Wed MaryOfConcern 6
Missing child at Shamrock Garden Elementary School Tue Debbie 20
Luther and luvnut Celebrate Supreme Court Decision (Jun '13) Sep 14 luvnuts wife Luther 4
•••
•••
•••

Matthews Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Matthews News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Matthews