CMS Magnet Schools
Posted in the Matthews Forum
#1 Sep 25, 2013
Research Project Survey. Iím one of 6 graduate students at Keller Graduate School of Business. We are working on a project regarding magnet school transportation in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School District (CMS). We have produced a 6 question survey and are asking for volunteers who have children in the CMS magnet system to respond. This is simply a school assignment, no spam or collection of personal data. If you can spare two minutes to answer our questions it would be greatly appreciated.
1. Does your child attend a magnet school?
2. How does your child get to school?
3. Did you or anyone you know remove your child from a magnet school after home-to-school transportation was unfunded?
4. If your child uses the shuttle stop system, do you find that the buses arrive on time?
5. Do you have any safety concerns about unsupervised children at the shuttle stops?
6. Would you be willing to pay a fee for a bus service that picks magnet school students up and drops them off at their home?
Add your comments below
|Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10)||6 min||cha ching||34|
|NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10)||2 hr||Red Square||59,688|
|Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10)||Wed||I Hate Syracuse||251|
|Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13)||Wed||I Hate Syracuse||234|
|5 year old goes missing at Shamrock Gardens Ele...||Wed||MaryOfConcern||6|
|Missing child at Shamrock Garden Elementary School||Tue||Debbie||20|
|Luther and luvnut Celebrate Supreme Court Decision (Jun '13)||Sep 14||luvnuts wife Luther||4|
Find what you want!
Search Matthews Forum Now