First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

#21 May 7, 2011
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go right ahead with the doctors papers on the drugs smoking pot and drinking and wasn't planning on quitting will prove something. Also, BF was on the shoulder you nit wit. Every other vehicle was missing him. I would love for people to find out all that the criminal side hid.
\So you do your thing mr know it all. Send to madd. Tell them to come to me and they will see for themselves.
For that matter , I said I wasn't going to say that. Remember.
No you are focused on just one thing. That is keeping BF in the spotlight so none of the nitwits that drugged him get into trouble. That is all you are doing. Don't use a scare tactic with me. The Civil lawyers can back that up.
Scare tactic??? MADD is not a scare tactic it's an organization that helps the victims of murdering bastards like your POS son.
They not only make sure that scumballs like Brock get the long prison sentences that they rightfully deserve, they also make sure that they don't get released early and they also help victims families with legal advice in matters of wrongful death and defamation of character issues that may arise,and yes they were very interested in what I had to say. If either of them were a family member of mine I would take everything you have and I would take Brocks check from mcdonalds when he get's out, that is if mcdonalds will even hire a convicted felon.
BTW I have kept nothing in a spotlight YOU are the one that keeps starting these stupid threads. I can and will continue to comment on them as I have every right to do so.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#22 Jun 4, 2011
Looks like BF got what he deserved...
reality check

Richburg, SC

#23 Oct 3, 2012
I don't care who gives you the alcohol at what age. When you are drunk and you get behind the wheel, it is SOLELY your responsibility what happens.
wentfarbacktofin dthisone

Charlotte, NC

#24 Oct 4, 2012
reality check wrote:
I don't care who gives you the alcohol at what age. When you are drunk and you get behind the wheel, it is SOLELY your responsibility what happens.
Wow you are so smart.
Only problem is you don't know what happened or do you?
If a person is passed out then they are still responsible.
Wow again you are so smart.
Why truth then lies

Charlotte, NC

#25 Dec 30, 2013
We know what you did!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) 2 hr KathyM 71
Kyle Fleischmann (May '11) 10 hr BarbieWorld 8
What happened to Catherine Bilkey - WSOC-TV? 10 hr Woohoo 8
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) 13 hr Pauly wallnuts 18
May 2 Council to impose suffocating, depraved o... Feb 28 ursogay david 3
Dog food heroin smack? Feb 27 Sunny 15
dog food near the arboretum Feb 27 Sunny 9
Matthews Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:32PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Yahoo! Sports 4:45 PM
Peterson just 1 of the players left in limbo by ruling