Perfectly thin natural weight loss

Posted in the Matthews Forum

Corvette girl

Duluth, GA

#2 Jul 9, 2013
I ordered mine a week ago and started it the day I got it in. I love it to! What did I do before this? Lol keep us posted on how you do!
SadyP wrote:
I saw another forum talking about this so I decided I would give my opinion. I love perfectly thin. It's a combination of vitamins minerals an herbs. I've been losing weight and so has my husband and mom. It has a natural mood enhancer so you feel great. My pharmacist sells it OTC at the drug store. Www.prostylz.com offers week supplies of it. And it's made in the USA!
Carolinababe

Duluth, GA

#3 Jul 9, 2013
I heard they were going to be in Charlotte in September promoting there product at a convention. They are going to have businesses sell it in Charlotte. (My aunt is on the committee)
Purple_lily

Baldwyn, MS

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Perfectly thin works really well for myself and my mother. My mother did take it to her doctor and he told her it was fine and he also said his wife takes it. That meant a lot coming from a doctor knowing that its good! We get orders 2 days after we order from www.prostylz.com .
Sallysue

Baldwyn, MS

#6 Jul 16, 2013
My nurse practitioner said they were safe. 2 weeks and still love them!
Purple_lily wrote:
Perfectly thin works really well for myself and my mother. My mother did take it to her doctor and he told her it was fine and he also said his wife takes it. That meant a lot coming from a doctor knowing that its good! We get orders 2 days after we order from www.prostylz.com .
SherriZ

Baldwyn, MS

#7 Jul 18, 2013
One bottle gone and 20 pound gone. Great supplement.
SadyP wrote:
I saw another forum talking about this so I decided I would give my opinion. I love perfectly thin. It's a combination of vitamins minerals an herbs. I've been losing weight and so has my husband and mom. It has a natural mood enhancer so you feel great. My pharmacist sells it OTC at the drug store. Www.prostylz.com offers week supplies of it. And it's made in the USA!
Ricky

United States

#8 Jul 20, 2013
I am also pleased with my results. I initially won a free supply from the company's Facebook page and then bought a bottle. So far so good.
Purple_lily wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte marks Transgender Day of Remembrance 43 min KoK-LoL 5
Fired investigator says city retaliated against... 4 hr KoK-LoL 3
Indian Trail Music Selection (Aug '12) Tue Musikologist 11
bggb Tue gest 59
What Is The New World Order? Tue Dreamland 4
What Is The New World Order? Tue Dreamland 1
Rallies planned in Charlotte following Ferguson... Mon blackyb 1
Matthews Dating
Find my Match

Matthews People Search