kiera

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Its nice to see some males out there who apreciate black women. Most of the time I see black women being degraded and deemed as "ghetto".

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

I love thick black women too. They are so fine. This is not to be confused with fat. I do not like fat at all. A think waist with a thicker butt is always nice.
muppet

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Tom Davis wrote:
Dating black women? Get some professional help.
Black women are absolutely gorgeous. Im a white male and my partner is black. That saying go black never go back is true.
Anonymous

Abu Dhabi, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

If I have kids (boys) ill advise them to marry a black women.
Black women are known for their strength when the going gets tough.they don't give up on family or their children even if they are going through abhorred thraldom. Their beauty is limitless no black women looks like another.you have different flavours size,color,facial feautres,hair texture etc
If given the right man they would be unstoppable.

Their beauty is imperishable compared to other women from other races.A 40 year old looks like a 21 years of age school girl.Its beauty that lasts that is more valuable.I must say I envy their soft and radiant looking skin almost baby-like.(seriously wish I had that)
I can give credit where its due without being bitter about it.im not insecure about my looks and I can awknowledge beauty everywhere and anywhere.

Ps to other women here who are not black- just bc guys here think one way doesn't mean it solidifies you are ugly (even tho you're ugly inside) don't act like men are scarce. They are plentiful of men who think your kind is More beautiful than most.
Anonymous

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

omg why do all "white guy" on here seem to be some sexual deviant with a black "girl" (which is an old white racist word) fetish just saying you're action like sick perverts new flash no women black or white want to be seen a sex odject
Anonymous

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Jimmy994 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, can you please speak English?
yes but i choose not to waste my time on fetish freak and racist why you mad did i call you out for what you are?
Anonymous

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Jimmy994 wrote:
Black women are gorgeous and in general have better bodies than white women. I'm white, but I loved them ever since I saw Sir Mix-A-Lots "Baby Got Back" as a kid, lol.
see and if i have my picture you would be trying to f@#$ me
Anonymous

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text> that is a load of bullshit its more like the British you can't blame the entire white race in whole hell I'm Austrian and native American,but blaming all white people is stupid its like saying all black people are gangbangers drink grape drink and are stupid, I know thats not true it was the people in POWER that put your family in chains just like your own people sold you I'm tired of hearing 'the white man did this the white man did that' no the people in POWER did that I'm tired of hearing it why do you a lot of black people that white people don't struggle cause we have and do to, BTW to anyone I'm not trying to generalize
and this is way no self respecting black women should sleep with white men it's deplorable to think of my black sista with the enemy why why please black women don't go there date Asian or Mexican men anything but white please it's disgusting yay ewwwwww gross i can believe i agree with the racist white women on let then have the white he's evil he's past prove it he will never apologize for slavery he will alway deflect it wasn't me it was my ancestors what a crop out the what happen to the sins of the father will be visited on the children and the children's children, until the third and to the fourth Exodus34:7 so how can you deflect that the answer Scientology the white will never take responsibility it not in his nature they're not human they have no heart or soul just greed and lust for other people land,women, wealth whatever he can get his hands on
Anonymous

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

blackgirl232 wrote:
omg why do all "white guy" on here seem to be some sexual deviant with a black "girl" (which is an old white racist word) fetish just saying you're action like sick perverts new flash no women black or white want to be seen a sex odject
they have an history of objectifying black women as sex toys Jezebel to Sarah Baartman learn your history one white men had the nerves to say if you want to hide anything from a n^$$@# put it in a book so find book written by black people about black history what you find will shock and amaze you white people will never tell you the truth it's not in their nature
Anonymous

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Jimmy994 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, can you please speak English?
the truth hurt right she saw through you're lies and if i have my way no black women would lay with no white man ever i will make sure they see through you're lies you albino
Anonymous

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Jimmy994 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I think your late for your NOA meeting smuck. Go f*ck yourself.
yep i am late for my kill whitey meet to
Anonymous

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Jimmy994 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, learn English. I don't speak ebonics. Btw, you chose to waste time answering me, b*tch, lol.
that nice degrade her because she won't sleep with you but you looove black women lol shot yourself you racist f@#ker what the matter white boy not use to being told no well get use to it bit@#
Anonymous

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Jimmy994 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I think your late for your NOA meeting smuck. Go f*ck yourself.
i'll leave that to you i have a black king for that white boy only you get intimated with their hand you're pathetic i bet you're ugly most likely fat trash kill yourself and do the world an favor
Anonymous

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Jimmy994 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, cause obviously I asked her to sleep with me. Oh wait, I didn't. Guess you can't read jack*ss? More likely than not "she" is a "he" anyway.(Just like you.)
no am not a guy just a black girl who white friend ask her out so i really came on here to see what white guy really thank about black women so thank to you i told him to find another ni@@342 bi^&% to be his fetish on with fu%^ you dummy i love black man now more then ever thank to you
newblackpantherp rincess

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Jimmy994 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're calling me a dummy? You can't even use proper pronunciation or form a coherent sentence. Why don't you do yourself a favor and stop responding? You're making a fool of yourself, lol.
okay what your point lame ass i don't care i still get what i want and who i want they ain't checking my grammar out when they look at me that for damn sure so again it don't matter

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

newblackpantherprincess wrote:
<quoted text>okay what your point lame ass i don't care i still get what i want and who i want they ain't checking my grammar out when they look at me that for damn sure so again it don't matter
The point is; of you are going to insult people, make sure you dot your Is and cross your Ts. When it is your objective to insult people for silly reasons such as a difference in skim-color, you expose yourself for greater evaluation.

All this guy has said is that he likes black women. Why does that bother you? I like men that like black women. Our black women deserve a man who will honor them as they deserve. What is it about that, that makes you so uncomfortable?
newblackpantherp rincess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>The point is; of you are going to insult people, make sure you dot your Is and cross your Ts. When it is your objective to insult people for silly reasons such as a difference in skim-color, you expose yourself for greater evaluation.
All this guy has said is that he likes black women. Why does that bother you? I like men that like black women. Our black women deserve a man who will honor them as they deserve. What is it about that, that makes you so uncomfortable?
i don't dis like him because he like black women as a black women myself i think that a beautiful thing i don't like him because he's a pompous presumptuous jerk if you read the comment he wrote to blackgirl232 piss me off not to mention he's other disrespectful degrade thing he said read all his comment he's a jerk period and make all men look bad black or white he is a sick s.o.b. with a black fetish and other word he thank black women are sex object just here for his sexual gratification so don't judge me yes the racist thing i wrote was wrong be he an jerk period thank you
newblackpantherp rincess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Jimmy994 wrote:
Black women are gorgeous and in general have better bodies than white women. I'm white, but I loved them ever since I saw Sir Mix-A-Lots "Baby Got Back" as a kid, lol.
how stupid is that really think about he saw a rap video with some stupid girls with low self esteem shaking their ass for the world to see he thought that the women i get older how pathetic what self respecting women would be flatter by that call me crazy but i am disgusted by it

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

newblackpantherprincess wrote:
<quoted text>i don't dis like him because he like black women as a black women myself i think that a beautiful thing i don't like him because he's a pompous presumptuous jerk if you read the comment he wrote to blackgirl232 piss me off not to mention he's other disrespectful degrade thing he said read all his comment he's a jerk period and make all men look bad black or white he is a sick s.o.b. with a black fetish and other word he thank black women are sex object just here for his sexual gratification so don't judge me yes the racist thing i wrote was wrong be he an jerk period thank you
I am a black man! And, I love black women! I mean, I really love black women. Their sillhoettes, their curves, attitude; everything is intoxicating. And, I guess I too am guilty of objectifying women too. Doews that make me a creep, or a man? I do not recall any creepy comments made by the guy. All I got from him was that he loves the sisters, and I am right there with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Matthews Discussions

Search the Matthews Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 23 min State of Florida 49,446
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 1 hr NorthernLights 4,790
black on black crime (Sep '13) 15 hr thetiming 11
Cruising Charlotte late 60's Early 70's (Mar '13) 18 hr David Alan 2
Saving Money on Ebay School, work & Christmas (Jul '13) Fri yes 4
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Apr 17 James Jeffers 39
a Gap in N.C. Law Let Frank Davidson Drive with... (Aug '07) Apr 17 Finally free 133
•••
•••
•••
•••

Matthews Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance