Slavery started in sc by a black man

Slavery started in sc by a black man

Posted in the Matthews Forum

Huh

Peterstown, WV

#1 Aug 29, 2013
Anthony Johnson a black man founded slavery in America, and owned hundreds.
Marcus Garvey

Blairsville, GA

#2 Aug 30, 2013
> Anthony Johnson a black man founded slavery in America, and owned hundreds.

As long as you are pulling things out of your butt, would you mind grabbing a fuel pump for a 1996 GMC pickup while your hand is up there? Mines busted and its Obamas fault I dont have any money.
Huh

Peterstown, WV

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Marcus Garvey wrote:
As long as you are pulling things out of your butt, would you mind grabbing a fuel pump for a 1996 GMC pickup while your hand is up there? Mines busted and its Obamas fault I dont have any money.
try a little research. For the Next six years only blacks could own blacks.
Marcus Garvey

Blairsville, GA

#4 Aug 31, 2013
Why don't you people get on a boat and go back to Europe?

It's not like you do any work. You just drive around blaring that country music noise glorifying alcohol and guns. Just look at what Billy Ray Cyrus music did to poor Miley.

Suburban bunnies are a joke!
Huh

Peterstown, WV

#5 Aug 31, 2013
Marcus Garvey wrote:
It's not like you do any work. You just drive around blaring that country music noise glorifying alcohol and guns. Just look at what Billy Ray Cyrus music did to poor Miley.
lol why don't you people stop enslaving yourselves.
YESYES

Angier, NC

#6 Aug 31, 2013
Marcus Garvey wrote:
Since you are busy picking fuel pumps outa your ass, I did the research for you
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_ (colonist)

Now all you have to do is copy and paste the above link an POOF! There it is!
Marcus Garvey

Blairsville, GA

#7 Aug 31, 2013
> Johnson was captured by Arab traders in his native Angola by an enemy tribe and sold as a slave to a merchant working for the Virginia Company.

Which makes him a slave.

> Johnson was later sold to a white planter named Bennet to work on his Virginia tobacco farm

Which continues to make him a slave.

Which means

> Anthony Johnson a black man founded slavery in America,

is nonsense.

Also, the radiator isn't doing so well either. Would it be too much trouble to snag one? Since your heads up there anyway, maybe you could take a look around?

"I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure." King George Bush II -January 18, 2001

P.S. We took a vote. You can keep Miley.
Huh

Peterstown, WV

#8 Aug 31, 2013
He was an indentured servant not a slave. His lawsuite and his testimony in 1654 created the first slave in America. The first six years blacks had a monopoly on blacks. When his indentured time was up he couldn't wait to enslave his fellow kind. Owning 168 black slaves. Encouraged more blacks to get slaves. More blacks can trace themselves back to black slave owners than white.
Marcus Garvey

Blairsville, GA

#9 Sep 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
He was an indentured servant not a slave. His lawsuite and his testimony in 1654 created the first slave in America. The first six years blacks had a monopoly on blacks. When his indentured time was up he couldn't wait to enslave his fellow kind. Owning 168 black slaves. Encouraged more blacks to get slaves. More blacks can trace themselves back to black slave owners than white.
You have trouble with spelling, grammar, capitalization, forming coherent sentences, and are attempting to rewrite history based off your interpretation on Wikipedia.

It's not possible to take you seriously.
Huh

Peterstown, WV

#10 Sep 1, 2013
Marcus Garvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You have trouble with spelling, grammar, capitalization, forming coherent sentences, and are attempting to rewrite history based off your interpretation on Wikipedia.
It's not possible to take you seriously.
you mean it's hard to fight fact. I see you stopped being able to fight truth and turned into the grammar police lol. Try the library of congress. Any library for that matter. Actually open a book sometime. Learn, learn to read, and then learn to comprehend. Not an interpretation just simple historical facts.
Duh

Blairsville, GA

#11 Sep 2, 2013
We never went to the moon you know. Black me invented the aids by habin sex with the monkeys. It says so in the Bible. And wikipedia.
Wow

Greer, SC

#12 Sep 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> you mean it's hard to fight fact. I see you stopped being able to fight truth and turned into the grammar police lol. Try the library of congress. Any library for that matter. Actually open a book sometime. Learn, learn to read, and then learn to comprehend. Not an interpretation just simple historical facts.
Wow. I am white and you make white people look like fools! Is this what West Virginia has to offer? Dang you must be one of those dumb inbreeds from one of them thar hollers in the coal minin country. God! What and idiot!
Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#13 Oct 2, 2013
Anthony Johnson was the legally recognized black slave owner you white people like to twist the truth and the sad part is some dumb A@@ will believe you an stead of pick up a book are doing a simply google search that way so many black people hate them self but that was you're goal right divide and conquer because black people are starting to out number white's in american you scared and you should be
Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#14 Oct 2, 2013
Marcus Garvey wrote:
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) 8 hr Fred Herbert 46
Let's See Who's A REAL Charlottean! (Jan '08) Wed Fred Herbert 94
Button Earrings with Great Color Tue linda35ny 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Aug 22 Sanjuro 4,894
Loving black women Aug 22 Nem0 2
Do you think prostitution should be legal in N.C.? (Aug '15) Aug 22 Nem0 15
I Love Black Women (May '11) Aug 22 Mred63 253

Matthews Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matthews Mortgages