“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#66128 Sep 21, 2012
You can see from the demonstration that the Jihad Monkey Fertilizer Flinger can be left on and will operate independently on Topix, 24/7. Another fine product from KisseeSmithville. We bring the shit today that you don't want tomorrow.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#66129 Sep 21, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
Egypt’s New President Keeps Useful Idiot Obama On Short Muslim Brotherhood Leash ...
Egypt is the size of Texas and Louisiana. Oh, YEAH! Egypt is calling the shots for America! ROFL! How clueless can you be? REALLY?

#66130 Sep 21, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you responded anyway. You can't help it. It's OK Dawg, it's no secret that I OWN YOU!!!
I dub thee Sir "JIHADIST IN CHIEF"! Henceforth and forevermore! You may rise and kiss my hand!(I cleaned that up a little.)

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#66131 Sep 21, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt is the size of Texas and Louisiana. Oh, YEAH! Egypt is calling the shots for America! ROFL! How clueless can you be? REALLY?
How Clueless can you be ?

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#66132 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
I dub thee Sir "JIHADIST IN CHIEF"! Henceforth and forevermore! You may rise and kiss my hand!(I cleaned that up a little.)
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk

#66133 Sep 21, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that you are getting a bit mouthy and cocky since I decided to take pity on you and give you a little slack on the leash I keep you on? Am I going to have to start smacking you down every day again? Be careful how you answer. You know how easy it is for me to kick your ass.
Please let me know when you do! I might not notice it, Sir "JIHADIST"!

#66134 Sep 21, 2012
Patriot wrote:
It sounds to me like yellow dawg has a yellow streak a mile wide, and a communist besides. Even the haji's believe in a God. Your an empty chair just like Obama.
http://cassandracenteno.com/wp-content/upload...

http://cassandracenteno.com/2012/09/01/eastwo...

#66135 Sep 21, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Just like the bible says.......... there will be scoffers!...
Habakkuk 1:10 (KJV) And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it.

Scoffing: For fun and profit!

#66136 Sep 21, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a religious zealot, I am a Christian! I don't care where anybody puts their pecker. It's none of my business! I don't think we are exactly on the same page....
Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!
Interesting

Branson, MO

#66137 Sep 21, 2012
Obama, the "single-term" failed president!!!

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Obama+will+t...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#66138 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Habakkuk 1:10 (KJV) And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it.
Scoffing: For fun and profit!
You are totally clueless! You would look a rattlesnake in the eye and say,'what ya gonna do, bite me'! BAM! Sorry, it's too late after it happens! You might just want to take heed to some warnings! BTW, Israel is a time bomb about to explode!

CHEERS!

#66139 Sep 21, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, Dawg, whatever!! Now get bactk to the Huff Post you might miss something!...
True! They do write about a lot of things, and present articles with opposing views. They also make reference to Mitt Romney on "Hidden Camera":

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/17/mitt...

What a guy! Romney is a bundle of yucks when he speaks about poor people!

He hates unions! And Obama voters who are always whining about food, and healthcare, and housing!

#66140 Sep 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a typical idiot democrat response. If you agree with wasting tax payer $, then you deserve to be the miserable low-life lazy worthless coward you are!
NOBAMA 2012
I didn't say that! I said it was BETTER to waste billions on "green energy" than "killing people" in unwarranted wars.

I am sure you disagree! I know you are in favor of wars, because they are SO PROFITABLE! Just think of Halliburton!

#66141 Sep 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO Now that's not only "Game Point" but some funny stuff!
NOBAMA 2012
ROFL! We know you are "Smifville"! Don't try to hide that you say stuff and then have to use an alias to agree with it BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE DOES!

#66142 Sep 21, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>But we just slap your ass down and wait to see what drivel you come back with.
It is a game we play. I was thinking of talking to Topix about making it formal. You would finally have a for pay job, but Topix won't hire pedophiles so it is still welfare and unemployment for you.
Dance little Jihad Monkey, DANCE! ROFLMFAO!!!
Ah, hahahahahahaha! "JIHAD" Monkey! ROFL!

#66143 Sep 21, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
tinyurl.com/saybigot
Interesting

Branson, MO

#66144 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
I didn't say that! I said it was BETTER to waste billions on "green energy" than "killing people" in unwarranted wars.
I am sure you disagree! I know you are in favor of wars, because they are SO PROFITABLE! Just think of Halliburton!
Correct! Unlike you, I do NOT agree with wasting tax payer's money on anything, including inept green energy companies!!

NOBAMA 2012

#66145 Sep 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
Obama, the "single-term" failed president!!!
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Obama+will+t...
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! You had to go all the way to the "Vancouver Sun" newspaper in Canada to find someone who thinks President Obama will be a one-term president!

And even THIS guy said, "As much as I do not like it, Barack Obama will be a one-term president."

Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Even the Canadians want President Obama to WIN! Your link JUST PROVED IT! ROFL! Thanks!
Interesting

Branson, MO

#66146 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
ROFL! We know you are "Smifville"! Don't try to hide that you say stuff and then have to use an alias to agree with it BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE DOES!
Since you are so smart (as you believe you are), then tell me how I can be in multiple places at the same time. One cannot pick their ISP, but maybe you have a secret way of doing it?

#66147 Sep 21, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally clueless! You would look a rattlesnake in the eye and say,'what ya gonna do, bite me'! BAM! Sorry, it's too late after it happens! You might just want to take heed to some warnings! BTW, Israel is a time bomb about to explode!...
"Norton," you are not a rattlesnake, but nevertheless I will tell you "Bite me!"

And if it were not for the US, Israel would just be a memory. They had better start showing some gratitude. Few nations in the world are so vulnerable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prom 32 min hmmmm 9
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Whiny1 11,593
food giant by hospital 1 hr asst. man 31
City clean up? 1 hr just kidding 2
Last Word ~~~First word 3 hr Princess Hey 18
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 3 hr Princess Hey 94
6 Word Sentence 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 3
More from around the web

Matthews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE