Matthews.....what a trash dump

Matthews.....what a trash dump

Posted in the Matthews Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Matthews cookie

Mexico, MO

#1 Jan 4, 2013
I mean really come on.....so nasty
Matthews nookie

Jackson, MO

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Matthews isn't a party town, it's a residence ya doop!
Matthews cookie

Farmington, MO

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Dope residences more like it. It makes the very few decent citizens look bad
Matthews resident

Jackson, MO

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Now that all the trouble has migrated to Canalou and East Prairie, our little town is actually quiet and pleasant. So this topic completely makes no sense Cookie. I Love Matthews!!!!:)
Matthews cookie

Mexico, MO

#5 Jan 5, 2013
How can you be blind to druggies and trash in our own town. Once again gives a bad rep even to the decent citizens around here. Obviously if your not part of the solution then you must be part of the problem. Matthews keeps getting worse everyday and the sad thing is canal doesn't have nothing on us. Time to take off the rose colored glasses
Matthews resident

Jackson, MO

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Matthews cookie wrote:
How can you be blind to druggies and trash in our own town. Once again gives a bad rep even to the decent citizens around here. Obviously if your not part of the solution then you must be part of the problem. Matthews keeps getting worse everyday and the sad thing is canal doesn't have nothing on us. Time to take off the rose colored glasses
Evidently your part of the problem. You must have fell and bumped your head something fierce. Is this all you do? Sit around on topix waiting for comments. What a boring life you must have.
Matthews cookie

Mexico, MO

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Actually no. I was simply voicing my concern but since we can't all be civilized adults I take it you must be offended by me pointing out what needs to be changed to make our town a better place. Seeing as how you must love the trash you live in. I however do not and believe it could and will be better maybe once we get drug trash and negative immature people like you off the streets and I jail where they belong. Sorry if it offends you but I actually take pride in my town and as a citizen I want to make a change for the better. Have a good day
Matthews Resident

Jackson, MO

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Matthews cookie wrote:
Actually no. I was simply voicing my concern but since we can't all be civilized adults I take it you must be offended by me pointing out what needs to be changed to make our town a better place. Seeing as how you must love the trash you live in. I however do not and believe it could and will be better maybe once we get drug trash and negative immature people like you off the streets and I jail where they belong. Sorry if it offends you but I actually take pride in my town and as a citizen I want to make a change for the better. Have a good day
Well, Ummm. I see no where in your post where you pointed out what needed to be changed. I do agree, we don't need so called trash and drugs/druggies in our town but bitching on Topix about it doesn't solve anything. You sure are quick to judge. It seems to me your just stirring the pot. This little town is a lot better off than it was 10 years ago. The change is dramatic. If you can't see it, you obviously don't live here.
Matthews cookie

Mexico, MO

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Actually more so called blind people like yourself are made aware then maybe we as a town can get something done. I find it funny that you mentioned I am so quick to judge when in fact you cast you judgement and negative response from the minute you got on here. And also how is it that I am stirring the pot when only seeking a positive outcome rather than bashing well you for example you or someone specific. Maybe it is that you don't live here because I do admit there has been little improvement but deary this town has a long way to go. Now please with the obscenities let's have a little manners. I'm sure your mother didn't teach you to use such language. Lets not set a bad example and make people think that all residents from Matthews are
trash.
Matthews resident

Jackson, MO

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Matthews cookie wrote:
Actually more so called blind people like yourself are made aware then maybe we as a town can get something done. I find it funny that you mentioned I am so quick to judge when in fact you cast you judgement and negative response from the minute you got on here. And also how is it that I am stirring the pot when only seeking a positive outcome rather than bashing well you for example you or someone specific. Maybe it is that you don't live here because I do admit there has been little improvement but deary this town has a long way to go. Now please with the obscenities let's have a little manners. I'm sure your mother didn't teach you to use such language. Lets not set a bad example and make people think that all residents from Matthews are
trash.
You're such an imbecile, starving for attention. You're first comment was negative and has been throughout the whole thread. My first response was positive and has been the whole time. Anyways I'm through with your never ending drama. Good luck with stirring the pot. I'm proud of where I'm from and support the upstanding citizens who strive to improve what we have. You. on the other hand, are just looking for an argument and attention. It's pretty evident you want nothing more than to be contradictory. Good luck with keeping your head above water.
Tsk tsk tsk

Mexico, MO

#11 Jan 6, 2013
To Matthews cookie. Don't take this ignorant low life to heart. Changes need to be made in any town. This is probably the same troll that has been on our hometown thread bashing us. Do what you can. That's all you can do and please while the town of Matthews is at it take this trash to the dump and keep it out of our town. God bless
guest

Jackson, MO

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Tsk tsk tsk wrote:
To Matthews cookie. Don't take this ignorant low life to heart. Changes need to be made in any town. This is probably the same troll that has been on our hometown thread bashing us. Do what you can. That's all you can do and please while the town of Matthews is at it take this trash to the dump and keep it out of our town. God bless
Who is our hometown? I see nothing wrong with residents comments. The trouble seems to be from the other side in my opinion. Either way, Matthews is a lot better off than a lot of these other smaller towns. Like you said though, every town has their eyesores.
Tsk tsk tsk

Mexico, MO

#13 Jan 6, 2013
And apparently Matthews has alot so much that your citizens seem to agree. But I will leave that to the residents of Matthews to handle. However trolling and bashing are childishness and someone has alot of growing up to do
guest

Jackson, MO

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Tsk tsk tsk wrote:
And apparently Matthews has alot so much that your citizens seem to agree. But I will leave that to the residents of Matthews to handle. However trolling and bashing are childishness and someone has alot of growing up to do
Who is our hometown?
Guest

Mexico, MO

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Ur mom
>~\~£

Oran, MO

#16 Jan 6, 2013
Bindejos
El dia de Los muertos

Mexico, MO

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Andes que te coja un burro :)
El dia de Los muertos

Mexico, MO

#19 Jan 6, 2013
No me jodas panocha ;)
El dia de Los muertos

Mexico, MO

#20 Jan 6, 2013
La concha de tý madre
El dia de Los muertos

Farmington, MO

#22 Jan 7, 2013
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beauty and Best Tanning 3 min Truth 10
where to fish in Sikeston 11 min BluegillBill 7
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 23 min Vector aka Victor... 2,942
Mari Shoffner (Jul '15) 26 min dam fr 4
Night deputy 1 hr Gotdatright 6
Bootheel in home service 1 hr Guest 1
the fun church 1 hr EnterUsername 11

Matthews Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matthews Mortgages