Officer Vance Richards (unethical hum...

Officer Vance Richards (unethical human being)

Posted in the Mattaponi Forum

CandyLandKing

Irvington, VA

#1 Oct 28, 2011
Beware of this Petersburg, VA police officer in West Point, VA. He will use his police authority to attempt to ruin your family, when his family is truly questionable. This being even out of his own jurisdiction! And this is a guy who has filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection. His father was a VA state trooper who planted bombs at Hampton Roads Coliseum and was sentenced to 9 years in prison. He will call the police on you when his son attends parties, then will remove his son before the police arrive as to avoid any law enforcement! Just a public warning if you happen to come in contact with this person...
Vance Richards

Quinton, VA

#2 Feb 2, 2012
Dear "CandyLandKing" aka Mr Dixon (We all know your first name),

Let me by first stating, Im not going to bring myself down to your level slandering your name around. But you know who is responding to your email because I was man enough to list my name within.
First and foremost, yes I am a Police Officer and have been one going on for 21yrs. But what I do for a living was not a factor in my decisions I made the night of your little party. My main job is being a father and a husband. On that night I knew my son was going over your house in ref to a "get to gather" from an invitation from your son. It was when my son did not "check in" was when my parental intuition kicked in. So yes, I responded to your street and called my son from the area where he parked his car. When my son walked out, guess who walked out with him, YOUR son. I tried to handle the situation as a parent and asked YOUR son to go and get you. Your son advised me YOU were asleep and refused. I asked YOUR son if you knew their was a party occurring and underage drinking "going on". YOUR son stated yes, and you condoned the drinking as long as the kids did not leave the property. While talking to YOUR son, I also observed other underage kids driving off. So yes, then the COP in me kicked in and called the Sheriffs Office and even waited for the Deputy to respond. Oh and my son had not been drinking per a PBT(Preliminary Breath Test)or I wouldn't of let him drive off. So please dont through rocks at glass houses, because you might wanna look within and see the root of the problem. If the Sheriffs Office did not see anything wrong, why did they make SEVERAL ARRESTS from your property and you know exactly whom Im talking about in particular in ref one of the ones who was charged. I warned YOUR son and wanted to handle this between ADULTS but evidently I was the ONLY adult within the area.
And in ref to attacks on my character...Yes I have had passed financial troubles but who hasn't especially after a nasty divorce. But guess what, I still have a nice house in West Point and Gloucester and a wonderful family. My STEP-Father, that took place in 1994 and haven't spoken to him since his arrest. Im sure you have read the newspaper article(s), you have shown EVERYONE, but it states in a reply made, I did not condone what he did. He is a criminal in my mind and you can ASK anyone who knows me how I feel toward that situation.
So lets get the record strait Mr Dixon, you filed a complaint with Internal Affairs within my Agency, that was unfounded, you have slandered my name throughout this paper and within our community, what else do you have up your sleeve. Well, let me tell you...I have more things up my sleeve than you would ever want to confront. If you are the man you say you are, you have my cell phone #,you know the address in West Point, lets meet and settle this. Bring you son, I will bring mine and we will see who is lying and who is not. Oh I forgot, yours was found GUILTY in Middlesex J&DR Court and you had to come out of your pocket to pay some fines. Well, I'm still up for a meeting face to face...parent to parent, the way it should of happened in the first place.


[
James Dixon

Fredericksburg, VA

#3 Feb 3, 2012
Sounds like threats? Am glad you responded, just if it was true,,, CALLING THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT AND THEN TAKING YOUR SON BEFORE THEY ARRIVED SO HE WOULD NOT BE ARRESTED WAS UNETHICAL! Am not wasting anymore time upon this matter, just hope you don't ruin other teenagers records under your pretense of being a "husband and father". Not only did my son's record get tarnished others that have National Honor Society status did as well. Your son was drinking, so you were wrong and unfair. If you were so concerned you should have stayed to "police" the get together and not run. AKA: CandyLandKing!.
Kim K

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Craig Singletary and Will West of the Georgia State Troopers are unethical and conniving individuals that will do anything to harass people. Craig uses filthy language to intimidate you. He will frame you. He will plant things in your vehicle. West just plain don't like male teenagers. He will cook up any excuse to write a ticket. More to come later.
daylight

Lewisburg, PA

#5 Jun 14, 2014
You'll be in jail soon richards, count on it. the whole worlds sees and knows what filth you are.

enjoy the remaining time you'll have on the job and outside the slammer. I know you'll receive a warm welcome from your brethren there. don't encourage any family to visit you though. it will unfairly traumatize them when they see your justly deserved treatment.
Panther

South Boston, VA

#6 Jun 15, 2014
Vance, soon you will see daddy!
Hugh Jass

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jun 16, 2014
Nicole

Marietta, GA

#8 Jun 16, 2014
Is this the same person who assaulted the 19- year old for filming?
Cop211

Newport News, VA

#9 Jun 2, 2015
Nicole wrote:
Is this the same person who assaulted the 19- year old for filming?
Yep, that is him and now he is trying to be elected sheriff of Charles City County
laughing uncontrollably

Richmond, VA

#10 Sep 9, 2015
My my my how the mighty has fallen good to see you facing 6 counts of making false statements on legal forms.I hope to see you lose your job and be consumed by all the dishonorable behavior you engange in.

“Click - Click - BOOM!!!”

Since: Jun 08

SmithVegas

#11 Sep 10, 2015
http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/governm...

OUCH.....this could leave a mark.
I support the law

Hampton, VA

#12 Sep 10, 2015
laughing uncontrollably wrote:
My my my how the mighty has fallen good to see you facing 6 counts of making false statements on legal forms.I hope to see you lose your job and be consumed by all the dishonorable behavior you engange in.
Whoever you are, you sound like a child. Hope you don't need to dial 911 one day, because he may need to be the one to save your life one day.
fThapolice

Framingham, MA

#13 Sep 16, 2015
This cop is a criminal just like his daddy.
laughing uncontrollably

Newport News, VA

#14 Sep 20, 2015
I support the law wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever you are, you sound like a child. Hope you don't need to dial 911 one day, because he may need to be the one to save your life one day.
A child usually has respect for office's because they've never had personal experiences with them and still believe in the protect and serve premise.Adults know that some people have no business in law enforcement because the power goes to their heads and they think they become above the law. Your idol broke the law like all the criminals he arrested he has became what he was suppose to protect us from.No worries he will never have to respond to a call from me I left his crappy jurisdiction years ago. I have no problem with honest officers just the liars.
RealTruth

Irvington, VA

#15 Nov 27, 2015
How did the election go? Less than 3% voted for you! LOSER!!!
laughing uncontrollably

Richmond, VA

#16 Dec 1, 2015
I support the law wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever you are, you sound like a child. Hope you don't need to dial 911 one day, because he may need to be the one to save your life one day.
I will not be needing him no worries. I reside in a county that has honorable law enforcement officers that don't allow their badge and position of authority to over ride their common decency. They don't have to tell lies to make a living unlike your hero.
U R A DISCRASE

United States

#17 Dec 2, 2015
Vance Richards wrote:
Dear "CandyLandKing" aka Mr Dixon (We all know your first name),
Let me by first stating, Im not going to bring myself down to your level slandering your name around. But you know who is responding to your email because I was man enough to list my name within.
First and foremost, yes I am a Police Officer and have been one going on for 21yrs. But what I do for a living was not a factor in my decisions I made the night of your little party. My main job is being a father and a husband. On that night I knew my son was going over your house in ref to a "get to gather" from an invitation from your son. It was when my son did not "check in" was when my parental intuition kicked in. So yes, I responded to your street and called my son from the area where he parked his car. When my son walked out, guess who walked out with him, YOUR son. I tried to handle the situation as a parent and asked YOUR son to go and get you. Your son advised me YOU were asleep and refused. I asked YOUR son if you knew their was a party occurring and underage drinking "going on". YOUR son stated yes, and you condoned the drinking as long as the kids did not leave the property. While talking to YOUR son, I also observed other underage kids driving off. So yes, then the COP in me kicked in and called the Sheriffs Office and even waited for the Deputy to respond. Oh and my son had not been drinking per a PBT(Preliminary Breath Test)or I wouldn't of let him drive off. So please dont through rocks at glass houses, because you might wanna look within and see the root of the problem. If the Sheriffs Office did not see anything wrong, why did they make SEVERAL ARRESTS from your property and you know exactly whom Im talking about in particular in ref one of the ones who was charged. I warned YOUR son and wanted to handle this between ADULTS but evidently I was the ONLY adult within the area.
And in ref to attacks on my character...Yes I have had passed financial troubles but who hasn't especially after a nasty divorce. But guess what, I still have a nice house in West Point and Gloucester and a wonderful family. My STEP-Father, that took place in 1994 and haven't spoken to him since his arrest. Im sure you have read the newspaper article(s), you have shown EVERYONE, but it states in a reply made, I did not condone what he did. He is a criminal in my mind and you can ASK anyone who knows me how I feel toward that situation.
So lets get the record strait Mr Dixon, you filed a complaint with Internal Affairs within my Agency, that was unfounded, you have slandered my name throughout this paper and within our community, what else do you have up your sleeve. Well, let me tell you...I have more things up my sleeve than you would ever want to confront. If you are the man you say you are, you have my cell phone #,you know the address in West Point, lets meet and settle this. Bring you son, I will bring mine and we will see who is lying and who is not. Oh I forgot, yours was found GUILTY in Middlesex J&DR Court and you had to come out of your pocket to pay some fines. Well, I'm still up for a meeting face to face...parent to parent, the way it should of happened in the first place.
[
When the law thinks the law doesn't apply to them !!!
Ben

Monroeville, PA

#18 Sep 17, 2016
It always shows when someone has a narcissistic, abusive personality. I saw it when he once turned into an insane bully and threw me out of an airport and wouldn't let me get my luggage that was sitting a few yards away in the baggage claim, just because I asked where the parking was where my friend was waiting for me and I SIGHED when they told me how much the parking costed. You can see it in his message here, and in the reports of his past brutality. Glad to see he's gotten what he deserves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mattaponi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt Commonwealth Attorney and uneducated in... (May '15) Aug 15 Smibs2u 5
va mathews,middlesex,kingqueen,king williams,es... (Feb '10) Aug 15 tell no lies 12
News Hurd wants to make Commonweath’s Attorney a ful... (Jan '08) Aug 15 tell no lies 23
Mike Hurd (Nov '09) Aug 15 tell no lies 29
Grotto Jul '17 Papi63 1
What really happened to Kim Campbell ??? (Sep '16) Sep '16 TomP 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Bad Penny 50

Mattaponi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mattaponi Mortgages