Funeral a 'celebration' of massacre victim's life

Aug 19, 2012 Full story: Boston Herald

The first of three funerals to be held for the young victims of the Aug. 12 massacre on Harlem Street in Dorchester was due to take place today with services for Sharrice Michelle Perkins at Morning Star Baptist Church in Mattapan.

Full Story
Mae

Boston, MA

#1 Aug 20, 2012
It's so sad, tragic and painful to see another young life with potential to be over so young and too soon. The violence and lack of human feeling towards others must stop. How can those who kill have no conscious about what they have done to the victim and the pain given to the family of who they have slain. Don't they realize that we are all God's children and that is not the way he wants us to live and be. My prayers are not only for the victims if they loved God he is taking care of them in death, but even more so for the one or those who carried out such a evil deed. I pray that they may know the love of Christ and come to accept him and live accordingly. They must of course must pay for their terrible sin God does not approve of murder reflect on the ten commandments, but he does loves so much that ge accepts repentance. So if you are the one who did this terrible crime and are reading this may God have mercy on you. And to the family lean on the Lord and not your own understanding. He loves you and knows what you are going through. So sorry for your loss. My prayers are sent to the almighty God for his help in your grief. Love you in Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mattapan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 9 min John 1,168
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 Get a job 4,701
Loved ones bid Jaffier farewell Aug 31 reality is a crutch 1
I-Team: City Taking Drastic Legal Action Agains... Aug '14 reality is a crutch 1
Mattapan Man Arrested In Chinatown Shooting Tha... Aug '14 reality is a crutch 1
Suspect Charged In Fatal Brockton Shooting Aug '14 Kundrot dionkie 2
Boston city worker allegedly sold heroin out of... Aug '14 reality is a crutch 1

Mattapan News Video

Mattapan Jobs

Mattapan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mattapan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mattapan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]