Sistera s fears lead to discovery of ...

Sistera s fears lead to discovery of 2 bodies in Mattapan apart...

There are 3 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Dec 29, 2009, titled Sistera s fears lead to discovery of 2 bodies in Mattapan apart.... In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

Lydia Rodriguez and Jose Pinero were found dead in this Mattapan apartment building yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

jose rivera

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jan 7, 2010
she was my sister she shoud'nd die like this is tragic and got all my family hurt special my syster maria and my mother who just came to boston to see this.make god bless my syster and rest in peace.
thanks for the support of people we dont even know thank oyu all.
sincerly
the rivera's family
jose rivera

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 7, 2010
thanks for the support we get from the community in the name of lidia rodriguez and rivera's family thank from the bottom of our heart.
sincerly
jose rivera
bostongirl

Woburn, MA

#3 Jan 12, 2010
Jose Pinero was a disturbed and evil man...He did not care who he hurt and only thought of himself. He was a drug user and a liar and this doesn't suprise me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mattapan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boston City Singers host season finale at the S... May '15 Melissa Graham 1
News Teenager arrested on probation violation in Rox... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Valdookie 3
News Homicides rise, but other crime down in Boston (Dec '14) Dec '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Tom Menino Remembered In Historic Boston Tribute (Nov '14) Nov '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Loved ones bid Jaffier farewell (Aug '14) Aug '14 reality is a crutch 1
News I-Team: City Taking Drastic Legal Action Agains... (Aug '14) Aug '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Mattapan Man Arrested In Chinatown Shooting Tha... (Aug '14) Aug '14 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mattapan Mortgages