3 Dead In Boston Shooting

3 Dead In Boston Shooting

There are 3 comments on the TheBostonChannel story from Sep 28, 2010, titled 3 Dead In Boston Shooting. In it, TheBostonChannel reports that:

Three people have been killed during an overnight shooting in Boston's Mattapan neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.

woman in brockton

Quincy, MA

#1 Sep 28, 2010
this is senseless when a child have to be killed these young folks need to stop all the violence and turn to God because in the end they are still going to have to meet the man upstairs and answer to him for all the nonsense everyone please pray for that family because they are really going to need it. This world have to get better
TJP

Carver, MA

#3 Sep 29, 2010
R.I.P. Armani Smith
Murder victim, just two years old.
AVM

Richmond, VA

#4 Sep 30, 2010
Ah yes - Mattapan. A once nice Jewish neighborhood yet screwed to hell by groids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mattapan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parents appeal to black, Latino caucus over Bos... (Jan '17) Jan '17 former democrat 1
News Victim suffers life threatening injuries in Mat... (Nov '16) Dec '16 red dawn 2
News Man charged with Mattapan murder held without bail (Nov '16) Nov '16 dixbie 2
News Man fatally shot in Mattapan (Nov '16) Nov '16 Geesh 2
News Three teens arrested in Mattapan armed robbery (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1
News Pols call for homeless czar (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1
News Man severely wounded in Mattapan shooting (Sep '16) Sep '16 former democrat 1

Mattapan Jobs

Personal Finance

Mattapan Mortgages