House passes transporation bill, tax increase

Feb 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVR Richmond

In a 60-40 vote, the Virginia House of Delegates passed a transportation bill that eliminates the state gas tax, but raises the state sales tax.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
bubba

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 23, 2013
 
and they add 3% tax to gas stations..and you know that will get passed along..thanks governor screwed us again!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bubba wrote:
and they add 3% tax to gas stations..and you know that will get passed along..thanks governor screwed us again!
where are the teaPATTY folks? they made so much damn noise in 2010, and for what? this can't be happening....the rethugs agreeing to a TAX INCREASE...well damnmit the pooch is screwed.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
where are the teaPATTY folks? they made so much damn noise in 2010, and for what? this can't be happening....the rethugs agreeing to a TAX INCREASE...well damnmit the pooch is screwed.
I bet you do screw pooches you senile and sick old monkey.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you do screw pooches you senile and sick old monkey.
wheres your wittle poodle wife at/
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 24, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
wheres your wittle poodle wife at/
Laughin at ur monkey azz bahahahaha
Jimmy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 25, 2013
 
What's next
In the Know

Natchez, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you do screw pooches you senile and sick old monkey.
Something like that happened to create the American Coon, a man screwed a monkey and the American Coon was the result. This thought process has been challenged as there are many who believe in Evolution and they think that the Monkey evolved from the American Coon.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Laughin at ur monkey azz bahahahaha
yo wife wasn't laughing.....she moaned so hard during that afternoon delight session.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Something like that happened to create the American Coon, a man screwed a monkey and the American Coon was the result. This thought process has been challenged as there are many who believe in Evolution and they think that the Monkey evolved from the American Coon.
got proof? you old azzes need to get a life. how bout yo white women wanting that coon meat stick. ha ha ha BOOH YAH!!!!!!!!!!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 25, 2013
 
hammmer toes, you are proof.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 25, 2013
 
VN Vet wrote:
hammmer toes, you are proof.
prove it Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 25, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
prove it Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
You such a funny boy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Chesterfield County was issued at April 23 at 3:58AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Matoaca Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Matoaca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••