Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1419 Jan 13, 2013
Put up or shut up old fool.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1424 Jan 14, 2013
Titstothiwind wrote:
<quoted text> What's a Graydog? Is that one of them dogs like yo Mama had sex with?
Naw... its a dog that you wished you had.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1425 Jan 14, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You dumb jerkoff, STFU told you where the POS POTUS has been a traitor. Plus I told you where to look. Obviously, you have never read the constitution. That is probably because you are a welfare commie puke.
He made not one credible charge. Until then, our President will serve until his term ends in 2017.
Let me back track...where are the impeachable charges that Bush 41, Bush 443 should've gotten? Its always the same pos rethugs that want any democratic president brought up on charges. Cut the foolery out!!!!!!!!!
get back on subject

Newport, VA

#1426 Jan 14, 2013
what do these last posts have to do with a tax break issue?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1427 Jan 14, 2013
get back on subject wrote:
what do these last posts have to do with a tax break issue?
Everything is relative....
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1429 Jan 14, 2013
hammer toes, if you wanted to impeach the Bushes, you should have done it when they were in power. Odumbo is in power now, and thinks he is the Fuhrer. Next he will want you lefties goose-stepping up and down the street looking for Jews. That is why he needs to be impeached, you jerk-offs are all traitors.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1430 Jan 15, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
hammer toes, if you wanted to impeach the Bushes, you should have done it when they were in power. Odumbo is in power now, and thinks he is the Fuhrer. Next he will want you lefties goose-stepping up and down the street looking for Jews. That is why he needs to be impeached, you jerk-offs are all traitors.
And you jerk-off should be in a padded cell.
Thomas

United States

#1435 Jan 15, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You kkkrackas can't stand to deal with a powerful black man. Y'all much rather have a dilly dummy like GWB occupying the WH. Get over it peckerhead, its 4 more years of y'alls tears. Hush...nobodies calling your name.
I'm so sorry to bring this to your attention but you need to know and you need to understand that you are a racist and a total waste of skin. Therefore your opinions on any topic is of the same worth as worm poop !
ZYXW

Raven, VA

#1436 Jan 15, 2013
Went to shrink today,they ran away from me...I cried.Went down the hall,saw 4 men in white coats,ran away from them,stumped my toe,fell over a trashcan,saw some terrible trash inside....It woke me up...xcamp-greetings abroad-salutations here.....>>>> >>
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1438 Jan 16, 2013
ZYXW wrote:
Went to shrink today,they ran away from me...I cried.Went down the hall,saw 4 men in white coats,ran away from them,stumped my toe,fell over a trashcan,saw some terrible trash inside....It woke me up...xcamp-greetings abroad-salutations here.....>>>> >>
Its cookie time for the loon....FOX did it to ya my boy.
ZYXW

Raven, VA

#1439 Jan 16, 2013
I don't watch Fox,can't get on the cable package I have,and it would take more than cookies,to placate me!! More like CLAMS,AND MORE CLAMS!Hee,hee,hee.I was only mimicking some of these bizarre posts with my brand of insanity.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1443 Jan 17, 2013
ZYXW wrote:
I don't watch Fox,can't get on the cable package I have,and it would take more than cookies,to placate me!! More like CLAMS,AND MORE CLAMS!Hee,hee,hee.I was only mimicking some of these bizarre posts with my brand of insanity.
Ok...welcome to this lunacy. Thats how we roll.
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

#1444 Jan 17, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>And you jerk-off should be in a padded cell.
And you need to jerkoff in a padded cell.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1445 Jan 17, 2013
hammer toes can't jerk-off, she can't find it without a magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers.
betty

Hopewell, VA

#1446 Jan 18, 2013
we need tax relief here in Hopewell. OMG what a system here...I have a current (recent) home appraisal and this house only appraised for $50,000. and this city assesses and I pay taxes on $106,000. WHAT A RIP OFF... Chesterfield assesses 10% below market value... but omg hopewell assesses at about 210% ABOVE the market value!!!
Lakesha

Clay, WV

#1447 Jan 18, 2013
Skunk holler bill wrote:
<quoted text>And you need to jerkoff in a padded cell.
Why would he want to jerk off in a padded cell with you?
Earl

Clay, WV

#1448 Jan 18, 2013
ZYXW wrote:
You are stupid if you do not watch Fox, it is the greatesat news channel of all time, O'Reilly even told me so.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1449 Jan 19, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
hammer toes can't jerk-off, she can't find it without a magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers.
You are mistaken...your gene pool rendered you with a little half inch.
No wonder you scum bags molest little boys and girls
really

Wadesboro, NC

#1450 Jan 24, 2013
Geez this passed already.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1451 Jan 24, 2013
yea.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matoaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 2 hr Newland 11,679
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools 12 hr Rife 1
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) 16 hr salvismorey 114
30mg Wed jkkk 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Tue ann ashby 288
Review: Klean Karz Mobile Detail Car Wash Detai... (Jul '12) Tue Chrissy 19
Scumbag having affair with staff member Aug 26 Diehard12EEE 1
•••
•••

Matoaca Jobs