Arrest of Eight Congressmen at Immigration Rally

Posted in the Matoaca Forum

The Commentator

Charlotte, NC

#1 Oct 10, 2013
When hearing about the arrest of eight Congressmen who were supporting a demonstration by illegal aliens to get amnesty through legislation still pending in Congress, I was overjoyed, elated and almost euphoric! However that situation soon changed to disappointment, disgust and anger since these Congressmen were arrested for only supporting the demonstrators. They should have not only been arrested for demonstrating illegally, but more importantly for a major violation of our current immigration laws that specifically state that anyone, even a federal, state or local official who aids and abets an illegal alien that person is committing a first class felony (Federal Immigration and Nationality Act, Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)).

I am still very angry and furious that one congressman a few years back had the audacity to invite a dozen or so illegal immigrants to stand with hjim in the halls of Congress, the very seat where such immigration laws are made and approved) while he supported amnesty legislation. Not only should all the illegals have been arrested but that congressman himself. As I further write this piece, I feel most members of our U. S. Congress should be arrested not only for supporting the illegals but for being the most incompetent, corrupt, law breaking individuals ever to serve in Congress.. Already most of those who serve in the Congress have rap sheets, some of which include felonies. I guess what do you expect of such individuals when they don't even respect the laws themselves.

Sometimes I wish some law enforcement personnel would just go and do their job with enforcement of our current immigration laws regardless of the cost.. What good are our laws if they are not enforced even though we may not like or follow some of them. We need to use the proper way of ridding ourselves of the laws to which we object, rather than just continuously disobeying them and that is through the legislative process.

Also the Spiritual officials in our churches should start enforcing God's laws as well. It is getting just as bad in the churches as well as in the world. God's laws against homosexuality, abortion, same sex marriage, divorce are now being totally disregarded and not enforced. However the difference between the state and the church is the Church can't change or modtfy laws made by God as they are immutable since eGod is perfect and everything He decrees is perfect , righteous, just and holy.

I am still proud that these officers did their job in at least arresting these congressmen; maybe when they reflect upon their actions they will realize they were only doing part of the job. Hopefully the next time when there is such a rally by illegal aliens they will do a thorough job and not only arrest them for violation of the demonstration laws but also for violation of our immigration laws.
benson

Richmond, VA

#3 Oct 10, 2013
With that off base logic, those old azz veterans should have been arrested for crossing over a closed off mall. You are an idiot....stay the hell home.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#4 Oct 11, 2013
That thing in your white house and your things in Congress should all be arrested at gunpoint for treason to the United States of America. You pieces of trash and all your demons from hell backup will never takeover the USA GOD gave us because you ain't fighting us but you are fighting the GOD creator of the universe. HE set this nation up through our founding fathers and you children of satan will never, not ever, take our country from us.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#6 Nov 1, 2013
A poster on Columbus Ohio topix posted this, the division will gather traction and 50 states 10 years from now appears an impossibility.
Whatcha all think!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matoaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Secret Affects Every Phone User 13 hr One way or another 2
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Dec 24 Spylock 30
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec 23 NYC2VA 9
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 23 skru 2
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 22 My eyes 5
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Dec 21 Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Matoaca Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Matoaca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Matoaca News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Matoaca

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:16 am PST

NBC Sports11:16AM