VA Senate Panel Again Kills Gun Show Loophole Bill

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

A Virginia Senate committee has again killed legislation to close the so-called "gun show loophole." The Courts of Justice Committee voted 11-3 to reject the measure Monday.
Comments
261 - 279 of 279 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2013
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#287 Mar 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you got the wrong hammer...that stooge is an ID stealer.
why did you ppl. scream bloody murder when y'all said obama wouldn't protect america? well...the ordering up of weaponry is due to the hostile environment created by known domestic terroristic militias here in america. nothing like being prepared when they launch an assault against the gov't. there is credible intelligence gathering that suggests there are some groups readying themselves to take on our military. why do you not see the NRA's call for quick purchases of all kinds of guns? are they expecting a "civil war" to start anytime soon...if so, it'll be a fateful mistake? "annie git yo gun" rethugs will bite the dust just like when old dixie fell.
You forgot to mention your Russian and Chinese masters no-show.

Bow down to them if you think it will do you any good moron.

Always knew you were a coward.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#288 Mar 5, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
your ppl. will bow down to them....and you better do it quickly before china "drone" your azzes too death.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#289 Mar 5, 2013
Our people(real Americans)don't bow down to no one fool. Only cowards and commie Marxists like you and Odumbo bow down to the clowns of the world.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#290 Mar 6, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Our people(real Americans)don't bow down to no one fool. Only cowards and commie Marxists like you and Odumbo bow down to the clowns of the world.
don't give me that fake azz patriotic shyt.....you will bow down when the time comes. china will threaten you with drones and russia will put a nuke on your arse. you'll be red or dead...your choice commie pal.

Richmond, VA

#291 Mar 6, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Fortunately, most Americans are not cowards like no-show.

Unfortunately, scum bags like her benefit from what others do. Idiots like her are always on their knees bowong down to somebody.

nothead is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#292 Mar 7, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
i won't be bowing down to any white or yellow man. the chinese got you ppl. on the hook and dragging your azzes thru a cactus patch. russia is waiting in the wings to nuke the USA mid-west section. what'cha gonna do peckerhead?

Midlothian, VA

#293 Mar 8, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i won't be bowing down to any white or yellow man. the chinese got you ppl. on the hook and dragging your azzes thru a cactus patch. russia is waiting in the wings to nuke the USA mid-west section. what'cha gonna do peckerhead?
LOL You are on your knees every night in your alley no-show.

Since you now suck up to Russians and Chinese communists spewing their take over of America, I guess we will have to add traitor to your list of accomplishments.

Sadly, you are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big a coward to do anything about it nothead.
Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

#294 Mar 8, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I do not know if you are a little black bytch or an old darkie who NEVER got an education, at times you sound like both. Stating that Russia (not russia) would nuke the USA Mid-West is fairly stupid, what military advantage would be gained? Now stating that you would not bow down to any man, you bow down to "The Man" the first of every month. In your own mind you are a giant and a wealth of knowledge, however, in the eyes of everybody else you are more like the "World's Tallest Midget". You might impress the other midgets, however, it does not mean anything to the normal people.

Midlothian, VA

#299 Mar 11, 2013
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I do not know if you are a little black bytch or an old darkie who NEVER got an education, at times you sound like both. Stating that Russia (not russia) would nuke the USA Mid-West is fairly stupid, what military advantage would be gained? Now stating that you would not bow down to any man, you bow down to "The Man" the first of every month. In your own mind you are a giant and a wealth of knowledge, however, in the eyes of everybody else you are more like the "World's Tallest Midget". You might impress the other midgets, however, it does not mean anything to the normal people.
Whereas no-show is a victicrat, would you truly expect her to be able to spell, punctuate or capitalize?

nothead is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#300 Mar 11, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas no-show is a victicrat, would you truly expect her to be able to spell, punctuate or capitalize?
have a MIDDLE .!. FINGER afternoon :-(
Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

#301 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
have a MIDDLE .!. FINGER afternoon :-(
Darkie, is that the best you got? It must be very sad being as ignorant as you prove to be every day. Do you know how much people laugh at your pathetic attempts to respond? The middle finger thing, that went out during your only graduation. When you graduated fifth grade.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#302 Mar 11, 2013
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Darkie, is that the best you got? It must be very sad being as ignorant as you prove to be every day. Do you know how much people laugh at your pathetic attempts to respond? The middle finger thing, that went out during your only graduation. When you graduated fifth grade.
like i care what ppl. think or say. if they are laughing, then i've accomplished my comedic routine once again. lighten up victiKKKracka. its only going to get worse.

Midlothian, VA

#303 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
like i care what ppl. think or say. if they are laughing, then i've accomplished my comedic routine once again. lighten up victiKKKracka. its only going to get worse.
Well then, consider yourself successful no-show.

We all have been laughing at you for years.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

#304 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Steppin Fetchet did the same thig years ago and then Richmond's owm BiLL Robinson did the same thing years later acting like a dumb spook and havng people make fun of him. I guess that it all goes back to lack of educatin and self respect.
Jimmy

Richmond, VA

#307 Mar 13, 2013
who goes deer hunting with an assault rifle

Midlothian, VA

#308 Mar 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
who goes deer hunting with an assault rifle
Nobody. I have a question.

How is it that a fully automatic M4 in the hands of the DHS is a “Personal Defense Weapon”, but a semi-automatic AR-15 in the hands of a legally armed citizen (me) is an assault weapon?

The government lies to the citizens every day!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#309 Mar 15, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, consider yourself successful no-show.
We all have been laughing at you for years.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
hopefully with all that laughing, one day your old azzes will croak.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#310 Mar 15, 2013
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Steppin Fetchet did the same thig years ago and then Richmond's owm BiLL Robinson did the same thing years later acting like a dumb spook and havng people make fun of him. I guess that it all goes back to lack of educatin and self respect.
it had nothing to do with "lack of education(unlike your spelling.."educatin" ). dumb bytch. self-respect.....they made money doing there thing. you Al Jolson looking victiKKKracka.

Midlothian, VA

#311 Mar 15, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
hopefully with all that laughing, one day your old azzes will croak.
Everybody dies moron.

Fortunately, you will have nothing to do with it nothead.

You are still too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matoaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 2 hr WelbyMD 11,699
Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire (Aug '12) 13 hr Tuco Blondie 10
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Thu Rife 1
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) Thu salvismorey 114
30mg Aug 27 jkkk 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Aug 26 ann ashby 288
Review: Klean Karz Mobile Detail Car Wash Detai... (Jul '12) Aug 26 Chrissy 19
•••
•••
Matoaca Dating