Coach kirby?
sad today

Sinton, TX

#3 Mar 3, 2011
kilby, yes.
Yep

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Mar 4, 2011
Yes, it is because of the Administration. It's all crap.
reznof

Goliad, TX

#5 Mar 4, 2011
he resigned because he was about to get fired, apperently out "administration" doesn't like to win, they'd rather have us losing than to have kilby here, as a former athelete of kilby i will be one to say that there was absolutly nothing wrong with that man, he knew what it took to win and pushed us in a positive way to do so, he gave me the confidence and can do attitude i never would've found without him, he was more than a coach, he was like a father to us, he's give the shirt off his back for any of us. so sad to see him go over crap like this, not pointing any fingers, but yes it's because of dr casas. she doesn't understand what he meant to those atheletes, just know that if he leaves, a few of his atheletes are going with him, that's the word going around.
ugh

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2011
Casas is ruining our schoold district she needs 2 be the one 2 get fired.. all she cares about is getting her damn raises every damn week it seems. its really sad the way she running things right now.
Mathis citizens

Hebbronville, TX

#7 Mar 4, 2011
I think we should all stand up and protest in front of the school administration until she is out. I've heard that there letting go of a lot if teachers, no summer school (for certain grades) there's not going to be pre Kay either. What's that. Plus they gave this woman another raise. What for she is doing nothing at all for our I.S.D
yes

United States

#10 Mar 4, 2011
this community needs to come together and protest till shes out, she is doin nothing for this community, and what is she getting raises for shes doing nothing but bringing this town down.
Not Surprised

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Mar 4, 2011
We have a bunch of clowns running the district, starting with the board. WE allowed these idiot get in office. It's our own fault. Everytime elections come around, we'll let any moron collect enough ballot to occupy space in the board room. We stay home, don't vote, nor encourage others to vote. Now there should be no question as to how much damage an organized mob of morons can do. Aside from losing a good coach, we lost a positive male role model, and those are hard to come by in these parts.
Disgusted

Victoria, TX

#12 Mar 4, 2011
WOW! Seems Dr Casas has her head up her as*. Along with the board emmbers. Thinks its time to vote them ALL out. Bunch of idiots
They are cutting jobs and all kinds of programs yet she got a raise WTF? Im with you all on the protest Let me know when and where and Im there.
As for Kilby She and the board members ran him out What are they thinking? Oh wait they dont!
Evidentally they dont because if they were they would not have gotten rid of a GREAT Coach. Look how far those boys got just in the 2 years he was here
Im gonna miss Coach Kilby and I stand I will defend him til the end. I wish him much success, which he will have,sad it wont be in Mathis

WAKE THE HELL UP DR CASAS YOUR TIME IS LIMITED HERE PARENTS BAN TOGETHER TO GET THIS "DR" OUT OF OFFICE
Hope the media gets involved as much as I hate to see anything bad on the news about Mathis.
Her raise definately needs to be investigated!
jkharis

Goliad, TX

#13 Mar 4, 2011
I say boycot dr casas!
well

Sinton, TX

#14 Mar 4, 2011
http://www.kristv.com/news/paul-kilby-resigns... apparently they wanted to renew his contract?
Disgusted

Victoria, TX

#15 Mar 4, 2011
well wrote:
http://www.kristv.com/news/pau l-kilby-resigns-as-mathis-head -football-coach-athletic-direc tor/ apparently they wanted to renew his contract?
Yea right..........Of course they said that!!!
Dr Casas and her idiots ran him out!! There is no doubt Dr Casas threatens people with their job security.. I have seen if first hand. I have also heard the rumor that some of their top football players are leaving. Thats gonna be interesting to see who leaves and who stays and the main reason is cuz she fired Kilby Resignated my ass!
its a bunch of Bs how this "Dr." is running this school district.
The truth will come out when its the right time
The majority of the boys dont like her and her bandwagon of idiots for taking away a great man that taught them more than just how to play football
Great man with a great future too bad the MISD and Dr Casas iditos couldnt see that!
Mathis Citizen

Salt Lake City, UT

#16 Mar 4, 2011
Dr. Casas gets ride of any administrator who is more intelligent than she is or actually knows anything and she tries to ruin their careers when she does it. Kilby wasn't the first one she's done this too. What reason did she have for wanting to fire him. His wife was a great administrator also.
Disgusted

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2011
Mathis Citizen wrote:
Dr. Casas gets ride of any administrator who is more intelligent than she is or actually knows anything and she tries to ruin their careers when she does it. Kilby wasn't the first one she's done this too. What reason did she have for wanting to fire him. His wife was a great administrator also.
SO TRUE Mathis Citizen
Not saying this happened but I wonder ...
She probably told him sign this resignation letter or you wont get a good reference from me. I know of a few teachers she's done that too
Mathis Citizen

Temecula, CA

#18 Mar 4, 2011
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
SO TRUE Mathis Citizen
Not saying this happened but I wonder ...
She probably told him sign this resignation letter or you wont get a good reference from me. I know of a few teachers she's done that too
I know of a few administrators and teachers she has done it too also. She is so awful that she sits there and smiles/smirks the entire time she is doing it. My father taught me that what goes around comes around. I will be happy when it comes around for her and the MISD School Board. I can't believe they renewed her contract and gave her a raise.
welll

Sinton, TX

#19 Mar 5, 2011
then hopefully she'll eat arroz con pollo and choke on a bone.
LMAO

Houston, TX

#20 Mar 5, 2011
I am so VERY disappointed!! This isnt serious is it!?! Because if it is, I think someone should do something about it. If you people know that much about her "Dr. Casas".. Why NOT stand up and do something about it?? NO!! You all let them renew her contract and give her another DAMN raise.. What the HELL is wrong with this community!?! Then you wonder why?? Mathis could NEVER have half of what other school districts have.. Because of people like YOU ALL!! That doesnt STAND UP 4 ONE ANOTHER!!
Mathis Citizen

Austin, TX

#22 Mar 5, 2011
It is serious. The superintendent is less than truthful. The only way you can get out with a good recommendation and not allow her to ruin your career is to do what she says. Our family's and career's are more important to us. We have moved on to other District's and are once again very successful and living our lives.

My question is why is the School Board so stupid that they believe her when she presents her reasons to them for getting rid of so many people. It seems that they would catch on that something is wrong here. The other problem is that the school board only listens to her and does not get the other persons account of what is happening.
Parent

United States

#23 Mar 5, 2011
Mathis Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of a few administrators and teachers she has done it too also. She is so awful that she sits there and smiles/smirks the entire time she is doing it. My father taught me that what goes around comes around. I will be happy when it comes around for her and the MISD School Board. I can't believe they renewed her contract and gave her a raise.
All I got to say is that ur fail lauange is the reason why our children are misbehaving in school. And I'm pretty sure their are many parents using that same language as you. I understand ur point of view but u don't have to use that language. Cause u do know that many children do get on topix and read this comments. I also know u are going to respond my comment with something negative I don't really care but while ur typing ur comment think about our children at math's ids reading ur negative comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mathis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sandra martinez 14 hr Nambre 3
Kimberly Pena 18 hr Long duck dong 16
Crystal Ruiz 18 hr Can i have the la... 26
anyplace around to see some Sat Country boy 5
hunt Nov 16 whew 1
What's s your favorite movie Nov 15 Des 17
Jerry Solis Nov 14 Ni madres 8

Mathis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance