Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24584 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13036 Jul 22, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"You have no substance, you have no rational arguments, you have no intelligible sources, you have no character, you have no morals, you have nothing that anyone wants. "
You're describing your own posts, perfectly.
You have no ideas of your own.

You are not particularly interesting. Go sit in the corner until your Lord and Masters at Fox call you back.

Location hidden

#13037 Jul 22, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I've spent half my life locked up in insane asylums.They make me take a lot of pills.I'm on one hundred percent disability.I'm exactly the kind of person who would be expected to do something like that...BUT....I believe in JESUS CHRIST...that and that alone...keeps me.....somewhat sane...I am that"ilk"...ain't that a bitch? Ha ha ha!
Nuts of the GOPOX.

Nuts for Romnutz

I like the bumper sticker sentiment.
pappy

Flower Mound, TX

#13038 Jul 22, 2012
Has the GOV had any more brain freezes? He sure likes his blue bell ice cream
mammy

San Antonio, TX

#13040 Jul 23, 2012
Obama is the anti Christ!

Location hidden

#13041 Jul 23, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuclear weapons and guns are two different things, you moron. You have bats in your belfry too?.
Tsk, tsk, tsk you ARE for gun control but refuse to admit it.

Location hidden

#13042 Jul 23, 2012
mammy wrote:
Obama is the anti Christ!
No, no, no that would be Bishop Romney who believes that GOD was once a flesh and blood man like himself and that he will be a GOD when he goes into the next world.

You cannot make this stuff because it is true.
ok but

Austin, TX

#13043 Jul 23, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You can strive all you want.Sometimes circumstances beyond your control screw everything up.
still NO reason to keep buying on credit, with money you do not have in hand/ready cash! Exactly why our whole country is in trouble right now! GREED and mismanagement.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13044 Jul 23, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you have a nuclear weapon? Where does not having nuclear weapons stop and who decides?
Ahh, Suxboy is back and doing his usual drive by insult fest against the ususal targets. Its funny that your first round of posts are nothing but your usual crap then you post a halfway intelligent question that if it came from anyone other than you, I would respond to as it would be an intelligent and mature debate. But since it is from you, since you are obviously incapable of anything other than name calling and wild accusations, I wont discuss it with you.
Generally in debates, I try and see the discussion from the opposing view point and even if I dont agree, it helps me to understand both sides and maybe find a solution or resolution.
I have tried to see things from your point of view Suxboy, but I cant get my head that far up my asss.
Arguing like you is like arguing with a wall, except the wall serves a purpose in life. You are the King Troll and quite possibly the dumbest, or craziest, or most dedicated Troll ever. Or maybe all three, who knows. Congrats, you are finally a "winner" at something in life.

Location hidden

#13045 Jul 23, 2012
ok but wrote:
<quoted text>still NO reason to keep buying on credit, with money you do not have in hand/ready cash! Exactly why our whole country is in trouble right now! GREED and mismanagement.
AMEN!!!!!!
waco1954

United States

#13046 Jul 23, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuts of the GOPOX.
Nuts for Romnutz
I like the bumper sticker sentiment.
uh oh...guess who i'm voting for? Guess you're gonna have to change that....to...nuts of the dempox....nuts for Obama! If you bothered to LISTEN to someone instead of running your mouth you might have figured that out...dumbass!

Location hidden

#13047 Jul 23, 2012
VOTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody with half a brain knows the difference between an assault rifle and a deer rifle, which leaves out Washington DC. The majority of hunters reside in the Western states, so people that are elected from the states of New Jersey and Delaware, etc... have no business making those calls. It needs to be left to the individual states. And guns of any kind should not be able to be ordered online. PERIOD. There is no way of verifying who is purchasing that gun, underage, insane, terrorists, drug cartel...There are too many legitimate places, to need online gun outlets...
I agree that DC only has half a brain, maybe. The ban on assault rifles that just expired banned any magazine or weapon with more than 5 rounds. That is a pretty low number, when you consider all kinds of rifles have more capacity than that.
I also agree that it should be left to the states to decide. DC shouldnt be involved in a lot of state level stuff, unless it crosses state lines, threatens commerce, etc.
I dont think that online gun purchases get delivered straight to the home. I thought they had to go to a nearby dealer, where the indiviual would pick it up and be verified as the one who purchased it. Am I wrong on that?
This is getting scary voter, we are actually agreeing on a few things.
waco1954

United States

#13048 Jul 23, 2012
I'M VOTING for Obama.I think the republicans in Congress are plentiful enough to keep spending down.From the age of 15 until I was 50.....I worked full time except for my time in the army.I paid a LOT of taxes.So here I am.I guess I should have known the family curse was gonna come my way.My grandfather...all my uncles...were gun suicides.If democrats threaten to take over Congress as well as the presidency...I will vote republican.I don't believe in mandates for either party.
waco1954

United States

#13049 Jul 23, 2012
NRH..VOTER....DEFIANT 1 ......all share something Oregon Sux lacks.THE ability to see someone elses point of view and intelligently debate minus the mindless insults.As a person who has been locked in mental wards I can say this with assurance.Oregon Sux has definite mental problems.Severe paranoia and narcissism being at the forefront of his dysfunction.
corn

Point, TX

#13051 Jul 23, 2012
well said
Texan

Wichita, KS

#13052 Jul 23, 2012
You must have a mind before you can have mental problems. And what does the Presidential election have to do with Perry? Other than the fact that he made a complete fool of himself before he droped out of the race.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13053 Jul 23, 2012
Just because i'm voting the other way doesn't mean that I don't respect the republicans on this thread.Almost every republican on this thread has well constructed views and actually thinks when they are asked questions.I'm apologizing right now to all republicans on this thread for the ignorant behavior of the disturbed OREGON SUX....

Location hidden

#13054 Jul 23, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, Suxboy is back and doing his usual drive by insult fest against the ususal targets. Its funny that your first round of posts are nothing but your usual crap then you post a halfway intelligent question that if it came from anyone other than you, I would respond to as it would be an intelligent and mature debate. But since it is from you, since you are obviously incapable of anything other than name calling and wild accusations, I wont discuss it with you.
Generally in debates, I try and see the discussion from the opposing view point and even if I dont agree, it helps me to understand both sides and maybe find a solution or resolution.
I have tried to see things from your point of view Suxboy, but I cant get my head that far up my asss.
Arguing like you is like arguing with a wall, except the wall serves a purpose in life. You are the King Troll and quite possibly the dumbest, or craziest, or most dedicated Troll ever. Or maybe all three, who knows. Congrats, you are finally a "winner" at something in life.
Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine and whine. You cannot answer the question because you have no ideas of your own. You just whine, whine, whine, whine, whine while you duck and hide from the truth.

Why doesn't the NRA get all hot and bothered by arms control?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13055 Jul 23, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no ideas of your own.
You are not particularly interesting. Go sit in the corner until your Lord and Masters at Fox call you back.
Translated: SUXboy tells me that I have no ideas of my own because I don't agree with the fool. LOL

Speaking of YOUR Lord and Master;

Lord Obama is my Shepherd; I shall not want.

Ok Sheeple, ALL TOGETHER NOW!

O-baaaa maaaa!, O-baaaa maaaa!, O-baaaa maaaa!,

O-baaaa maaaa!, O-baaaa maaaa!, O-baaaa maaaa!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13056 Jul 23, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine and whine. You cannot answer the question because you have no ideas of your own. You just whine, whine, whine, whine, whine while you duck and hide from the truth.
Why doesn't the NRA get all hot and bothered by arms control?
NRH Man doesn't agree with you, so he has no ideas of his own, huh?.
You have no understanding of "truth" you stupid troll.

"Why doesn't the NRA get all hot and bothered by arms control?"

Why should we, as long as we don't have to smell your nasty armpits, you
stinking Occuturd.
waco1954

United States

#13057 Jul 23, 2012
Defiant Oregon is crazy.Don't let the nut bother you that's exactly what he's trying to do.What else has he got?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mathis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonia Mendoza 6 hr Tires 10
Jerry Solis 6 hr His best friend 5
What's s your favorite movie 22 hr Misskitty 12
Mary Marez Thu Tired 2
mathis streets Thu Pothole Jack 2
Good times Thu 777mathis 15
Jason solis Wed Megan 3

Mathis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance