First Prev
of 4
Next Last
pirate

United States

#61 Apr 14, 2012
What, u must be desperate. For all the LL parents and the select parents talking all this non-sense. Let the kids just play. Derick is a good coach but he's personality sucks, always having his parents keeping a eye on him. Both side have to move on and let the kids play. Nobody said just because u play on a select team or dont play on a select team ur not good, its just in the moment. They are just kids and have a long way to go.

Since: Sep 12

United States

#63 Mar 28, 2013
how you like the maths select baseball team now? ranked number 1 in TEXAS & number 4 in the NATION. and they are getting better with every tourney they play!these boy's will go far.
tired

United States

#65 Mar 29, 2013
Lol select team from mathis. There's only one player from mathis on that team. Mike Perez, way to go Mike.. He puts that team on the paper like their from here. Nation ranked, then they should have no problem making the world series then, let's see.
Proud Citizen

Corpus Christi, TX

#66 Mar 29, 2013
This is the problem with Mathis, can't see any progress or even support someone who tries. It's in the paper to REPRESENT MATHIS " ONE OUTSTANDING PLAYER AND A DARN GOOD COACH FROM MATHIS!" The team was once made up of Mathis Players, although many chose to either leave the team for another or the parents were upset their kids sat the bench. Dereck is an awesome coach, leading the team to MANY championships....Someone wanted support to show he was a good coach, well there you go look at the rankings. The team has outstanding talent but you need a good coach to LEAD! The team is sponsored and pays out of pocket for tourneys...If you're not a parent who supports the team then you're are clueless how much effort and didication it takes to be apart of something like this! Dereck coaches my daughter and she's made extreme progess with the knowledge he's shared. You can bash him all you want on here but all in all, he's putting the hard work in...What are you doing to make a difference?`
UEHSKKS32

Corpus Christi, TX

#70 Mar 29, 2013
Nationals wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! 1st in the state and 4th in the nation? According to what polls? I know some great I mean GREAT select ball clubs in the state of Texas in the same age group that would put Saldivar's team to shame! I'm talking about 1-9. Every single kid hitting a bomb in their first at bat. A little over dramatic Dereck Saldivar. Really? 4th in the nation but going to all these small local tournments. Maybe get a national tournment invite to the states of California and Florida then come talk. You can't be 4th in the nation if you haven't even played anybody out of Texas! That's the truth. To the coach Dereck Saldivar, screwing all these moms! Beyond gross. Dereck's screwed some discusting girls that I know of! From crack heads to 350 pound woman
.....says the T-ball coach who not only was cut from every sport he tried out for, but now tries to re-live the glory he never achieved in real life through kids who probably don't even like him.
AAAAAAAW

United States

#74 Mar 29, 2013
Aaaaaw ye mahn y'all needs 2 stop hating!!! Whatever's bish!!! Tink yur all bad but ur all stoopid!! Bish
tired

United States

#75 Mar 29, 2013
AAAAAAAW wrote:
Aaaaaw ye mahn y'all needs 2 stop hating!!! Whatever's bish!!! Tink yur all bad but ur all stoopid!! Bish
Says the person that can't even spell correct. Get an education, dumb ass.
AAAAAAAW

Ballwin, MO

#76 Mar 29, 2013
tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person that can't even spell correct. Get an education, dumb ass.
I appoligize, but I was merely trying to address the demographic that normally reads and responds to these type of threads. My linguistic level was lowered significantly in order to better reach the desired audience; and to ensure they were able to understand the message without any conflict......bish.
Lmfao

United States

#77 Mar 30, 2013
Dereck Saldivar is coaching to show off! Don't put crap on the paper! Your team isn't even from Mathis. You sucks other coaches D just so they can play on your team
pirate

United States

#78 Mar 30, 2013
He does that cause hes to lazy to go back to school and be a REAL coach js and yes he does tell all the girls he loves them after a week lol my cousin was dating him he goes in and out of relationships cause hes getting old hes desprite to marry anyone
dude

Dallas, TX

#80 Mar 30, 2013
selective team would be okay if they were the only kids in town, why is the little league behind because parents want to win more than the kids and the kids lose their enjoyment of just having fun playing the game. Dereck i understand you want to do things that you think is right, but you need do more then just feel that your are right, you speak of playing together and getting along, well you should put that into practice and swallow your pride and coach in the little league and work with others in reaching the goal of one day leading Mathis, too many (I) and Mathis has only one I. If ists about he kids the lead by example RULE NO. 1 LEARN TO PLAY WITH OTERS...
wow

United States

#101 Apr 6, 2013
Mathis is full of parents who never accomplished shit in school and r hoping to live their life through their kids. While the most of u r on here complaining its u same bitches who r in the stands screaming at ur kids and degrading them because they didnt do as good as u threaten them to do. The problem now and days is that all these grown ass parents want recognition for parenting and not because their kid did good. They all want ribbons and medals because their kid tried and if their names arent mentioned they go and make a forum like this. I agree that it should b fun for the kids but with parents like the ones bitching and complaining its never gonna b like that. Kids r never gonna love the game because of fame hungry mom and dad who dont let them enjoy it for what it is. I see a lot of posts on facebook about parents being let down cause their kid didnt do so good. So what? They had fun didnt they? O thats right it aint about havibg fun its about parents getting praise. Its not the coaches fault its urs. Own up to it u mathis filth.
Alice

Corpus Christi, TX

#103 Feb 2, 2015
pirate wrote:
He does that cause hes to lazy to go back to school and be a REAL coach js and yes he does tell all the girls he loves them after a week lol my cousin was dating him he goes in and out of relationships cause hes getting old hes desprite to marry anyone
i heard he wanted to get back with his ex Tracy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mathis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Larry Skinner 33 min Light 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 36 min big Stevie 634
head lice 1 hr Nombre 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Frank Pharts 819
Funny Jesse urdiales 2 hr INNOCENT 3
girl with short blonde hair at sonic 3 hr IKnow 2
She is FINE 3 hr Wtf 4
More from around the web

Mathis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]