all your slanding threads are reporte...

Since: Nov 10

brownsville tx

#55 Sep 23, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Carmen is so proud of herself for marrying a molester that she stays married to him! Shes a disgrace to women on earth! Shes just way too happy to call herself segura! She gets paid to be a molesters wife that she wont divorce the man that fckd her daughter fo 11 years! Gross cow!
Wrong!!! You don't live my world, I do!
Quit obsessing over me all ready....Just Saying! Hahaha!!!
Lilly

Corpus Christi, TX

#56 Sep 23, 2012
That fat cow should have been charged with trespassing, assault and criminal mischief! That glass hit my sister Beatrice in the face when Carmen punch the window at sister's house with her fist! That fat bitch was trying to bust the door in, thank god cops got there in time! Fcken cops dint file the trespassing or assault, just criminal mischief!

Since: Nov 10

brownsville tx

#57 Sep 23, 2012
You people seriously need to get a life. You'll act like you know everything but you don't know nada.
Raza

Corpus Christi, TX

#58 Sep 23, 2012
Lilly wrote:
That fat cow should have been charged with trespassing, assault and criminal mischief! That glass hit my sister Beatrice in the face when Carmen punch the window at sister's house with her fist! That fat bitch was trying to bust the door in, thank god cops got there in time! Fcken cops dint file the trespassing or assault, just criminal mischief!
Serve's that bitch well! You don't know how many times I was tempted to fuckherup! She always used to go out on my cousin!
Funny

United States

#59 Sep 23, 2012
Carmen is fat trash! She says people are obsessed. Blah. How would one begin to obsess over a big nosed fat azz cow molesters wife? I mean really were just stating opinions and facts about you. Nobody looks like you or wants to walk in your shoes that would b obsessive like you are with beatrice...lmao. Molesters wifey. Please. Nobody wants that title but you coworfly cow!
Titled Beatrash

United States

#60 Sep 23, 2012
Funny wrote:
Carmen is fat trash! She says people are obsessed. Blah. How would one begin to obsess over a big nosed fat azz cow molesters wife? I mean really were just stating opinions and facts about you. Nobody looks like you or wants to walk in your shoes that would b obsessive like you are with beatrice...lmao. Molesters wifey. Please. Nobody wants that title but you coworfly cow!
Beatrash shut the fck up. You live with the child molester, not Carmen. Your just jealous because he gave her the lotto rmoney and not you.
Funny

United States

#61 Sep 23, 2012
Titled Beatrash wrote:
<quoted text>
Beatrash shut the fck up. You live with the child molester, not Carmen. Your just jealous because he gave her the lotto rmoney and not you.
U get a certain amount, you didnt get a lump sum! So you get so much and she and david get so much! So yes hunny she gets winnings too. But shes not mrs. segura, you are! Too funny you cant stand the truth cow! Molesters wife versus molesters girlfriend. Fckn pathic world!
Funny

Corpus Christi, TX

#62 Sep 23, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>U get a certain amount, you didnt get a lump sum! So you get so much and she and david get so much! So yes hunny she gets winnings too. But shes not mrs. segura, you are! Too funny you cant stand the truth cow! Molesters wife versus molesters girlfriend. Fckn pathic world!
It half of 2.4 million and Rubio get Carmen's half!
Kim

Corpus Christi, TX

#63 Sep 23, 2012
Lilly wrote:
That fat cow should have been charged with trespassing, assault and criminal mischief! That glass hit my sister Beatrice in the face when Carmen punch the window at sister's house with her fist! That fat bitch was trying to bust the door in, thank god cops got there in time! Fcken cops dint file the trespassing or assault, just criminal mischief!
Yeah we know that btch is scared of Carmen!
Lmao

United States

#64 Sep 24, 2012
Yeah we know carmen scared too. Frances was gna beat dat azz and carmen pulled a beatrice! Scarey cows! Guess everyone gets a piece of the molesters winnings! Except carmen gets to keep his last name . Nobody would be rich had carmen had his azz arrested for molesting her daughter, he would never had scratched off that winning ticket! But she didnt believe her kid, but now she wants to beat beatrice azz over gossip? Damn she got her priorities all fckd up! Hope when she passes they put, " unloving, unprotecting mother, proud wife of a molester, here lies Carmen Segura right next to her beloved molesting hubby david!
Lmao

United States

#65 Sep 24, 2012
Imagine leaving this world rocking a molesters name all for money. Guess we know where shes going! Should have nailed the molester when she confessed to you! But instead you just kick him out some years later, rock his name, take your anger out on his gf. And sit up in your house on topix 24/7 like a cow teaching your dog how to roll over!
CarmenSegur⚡

Corpus Christi, TX

#66 Sep 24, 2012
Lmao wrote:
Yeah we know carmen scared too. Frances was gna beat dat azz and carmen pulled a beatrice! Scarey cows! Guess everyone gets a piece of the molesters winnings! Except carmen gets to keep his last name . Nobody would be rich had carmen had his azz arrested for molesting her daughter, he would never had scratched off that winning ticket! But she didnt believe her kid, but now she wants to beat beatrice azz over gossip? Damn she got her priorities all fckd up! Hope when she passes they put, " unloving, unprotecting mother, proud wife of a molester, here lies Carmen Segura right next to her beloved molesting hubby david!


Frances is a loving person that wouldn't hurt a fly! Now me on the other hand will do anything necessary to protect myself and my kids! That's a warning to any one that feels froggy! What I do with my half of the winnings is none of your biz wax! Things played out to our favor like God intended it too. When I get my divorce is up to my legal advisor. By the way I don't plan to die anytime soon but if I do it will be a cremation. It will be ashes to ashes like God intended, not rot in a coffin! Court hearing is still pending. I am very proud of my daughter for speaking out and filing charges. No one knows how things transpired but the ones living in my home and God!
CarmenSegur⚡

Corpus Christi, TX

#67 Sep 24, 2012
Lmao wrote:
Imagine leaving this world rocking a molesters name all for money. Guess we know where shes going! Should have nailed the molester when she confessed to you! But instead you just kick him out some years later, rock his name, take your anger out on his gf. And sit up in your house on topix 24/7 like a cow teaching your dog how to roll over!
I will divorce when and only when it's in my best interest! Momma didn't raise a fool!
Pathetic

United States

#68 Sep 24, 2012
No momma raised a molesters wife that didnt protect her own kid from him then gets paid to rock his last name. So a fool? Yeah she raised her twin, you! A filthy person who pretends that shes holy when in reality your a demon. Who slept with the devil, then gets paid by the devil and wont diborce the devil. Im sure no legal advisor would make a woman stay married to a man who molested her child since her child was 11 your disgusting!
CarmenSegur⚡

United States

#69 Sep 24, 2012
Pathetic wrote:
No momma raised a molesters wife that didnt protect her own kid from him then gets paid to rock his last name. So a fool? Yeah she raised her twin, you! A filthy person who pretends that shes holy when in reality your a demon. Who slept with the devil, then gets paid by the devil and wont diborce the devil. Im sure no legal advisor would make a woman stay married to a man who molested her child since her child was 11 your disgusting!
Beatrice shut the fck up!!!!!! Put down the truth. Your mad because your child molester has his days counted! You know he's going the prison where they will make him a btch like you! You are a slandering pathetic HO! If everything you're saying is true (which it's not) why do you stay with David and put your kids at risk! Who's rocking the molester now, only you Beatrash, only you!
Waddy

United States

#70 Sep 24, 2012
Hey Crystal what's up? You dont want everyone to know that you're banging Michael P? Lmao everyone knows already dummy lol
Pathetic

United States

#72 Sep 24, 2012
Because shes a guilty btch. Lmao shes mad cause bea has her hubby! Atleast bea doesnt flaunt it she just goes with the flow and carmen gets to rock his name and look like the trash she is for letting her lil girl get fckd by daddy n not believing her cause she wanted her hunny david!
CarmenSegur⚡

Haslet, TX

#73 Sep 24, 2012
Pathetic wrote:
Because shes a guilty btch. Lmao shes mad cause bea has her hubby! Atleast bea doesnt flaunt it she just goes with the flow and carmen gets to rock his name and look like the trash she is for letting her lil girl get fckd by daddy n not believing her cause she wanted her hunny david!
Go back and read one sentence at a time, you don't need no one to make you look like an idiot! LOL!!!!
Pathetic

United States

#74 Sep 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="CarmenSegur⚡" ]<quoted text>
Go back and read one sentence at a time, you don't need no one to make you look like an idiot! LOL!!!![/QUOTE]

Ok retard! I went back and read your trying to make your horrible life look so great, your a filthy mom. And a molesters wife and proud of it and your only hate and jealousy is towards beatrice for now being with your molesting hubby!

Since: Nov 10

brownsville tx

#75 Sep 25, 2012
Pathetic wrote:
[QUOTE who="CarmenSegur⚡ "]<quoted text>
Go back and read one sentence at a time, you don't need no one to make you look like an idiot! LOL!!!!"

Ok retard! I went back and read your trying to make your horrible life look so great, your a filthy mom. And a molesters wife and proud of it and your only hate and jealousy is towards beatrice for now being with your molesting hubby!
This statement made by Beatrice only justifies that she can't read or comprehend the English language! She also suffers from selective hearing and is in total denial. O quiet...shhh...because she might hear this.....I’m not doing anything but pointing out the truth that BEATRICE is indeed degrading herself. She did that all by herself. Evidently she thought she could get away with it and that makes it all the more morally reprehensible. Still, some people will never accept the truth because they only want to believe what makes them feel better. But in Beatrice case it's all about the money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mathis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop getting Slandered 31 min Need to know 5
Keep Calm and post random comments here 9 hr Coaco puffs 4
Lisa Ruiz 9 hr Laughing gas 5
david "israel" gutierrez (May '16) 10 hr Nobody 14
Pipeliners are back 10 hr Dammit 1
Thiefs 21 hr Fed up 1
yvette Gutierrez 23 hr Imcurious 2

Mathis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mathis Mortgages