How do u let a stranger take care of your kids
Joey

Rockport, TX

#25 Oct 3, 2011
Dont know a Letty
dino

United States

#26 Oct 3, 2011
Dude yall are just some hating Ass hoes bal and Leslie aren't homeless that got more than you and don't have to sell drugs for it at least they have jobs and support there kids and her kids are always bath and clean so look at yourself before you talk mathis hoes
Ha ha

El Monte, CA

#28 Oct 3, 2011
Do u remember when u told me about vals kids n their bugs,and how u want those people to leave already maybe that will refresh your memory
Joey

Rockport, TX

#29 Oct 3, 2011
Ever since Ive known Val she has always been there for her kids n she is a hard working independent women. Her children are well taking care of and I have nothing bad to say about her. Actually shes a really good person in my opinion.
Letty

El Monte, CA

#30 Oct 3, 2011
And tell val the truth on how you hate those kids n how your momma treats them like shit .by the way jenn supported her two ,your two kids snd u for 5 yrs grow up and get a job lowlife
spooked out

Corpus Christi, TX

#31 Oct 3, 2011
O_O

Hey Joey you need to watch out
Don't but in, or have this thread deleted.
You don't need your business out there on blast!

Get my drift???

O_O
Joey

Rockport, TX

#34 Oct 3, 2011
I said what i needed to say and now i leave yall to bullshit on this topix crap. Have Fun !
lol

El Monte, CA

#38 Oct 3, 2011
lol. its funny how mathis people r now. it was never like that when i used to live there. now its all ghetto and nohing but drama. i wish it would change and everyone would grow up.
blue

United States

#39 Oct 3, 2011
No shit people should try working lol
lol

El Monte, CA

#41 Oct 3, 2011
true dat
somathis

United States

#42 Oct 6, 2011
@lol what do you mean? Mathis has always been nothing but drama! Everyone always up everyone else butt, and telling the whole town there busness. Aint nothing changed! Has alway been that way! Thats how they are raised here. Skanks raising kids to be skanks and deadbeat dads settin examples for there suns to be dedbeat dads as well.... Thats how it is! What a tragedy.
Thisguy

United States

#43 Oct 7, 2011
Somathis you must not travel that much to know that skanks raising skanks and dead beat fathers raising their sons to be the same happens everywhere its bot just mathis, your dogging this town like its shit, but for a fact a place or town is what YOU make of it....and obviously all you hung with were skanks or dead beat fathers.....juss sayn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mathis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Ovalle 2 hr mathisplaya 1
Pretty houses with pretty yards 6 hr JHL 2
Cindy galvan 9 hr 2smooth 9
Kimberly Morales 10 hr plz 11
Budda 11 hr lol 1
Steve Lara 12 hr Baby Sister 4
John burns 22 hr hear say 3
More from around the web

Mathis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE