dino

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Dude yall are just some hating Ass hoes bal and Leslie aren't homeless that got more than you and don't have to sell drugs for it at least they have jobs and support there kids and her kids are always bath and clean so look at yourself before you talk mathis hoes
Ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Do u remember when u told me about vals kids n their bugs,and how u want those people to leave already maybe that will refresh your memory
Joey

Rockport, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Ever since Ive known Val she has always been there for her kids n she is a hard working independent women. Her children are well taking care of and I have nothing bad to say about her. Actually shes a really good person in my opinion.
Letty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

And tell val the truth on how you hate those kids n how your momma treats them like shit .by the way jenn supported her two ,your two kids snd u for 5 yrs grow up and get a job lowlife
spooked out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

O_O

Hey Joey you need to watch out
Don't but in, or have this thread deleted.
You don't need your business out there on blast!

Get my drift???

O_O
Joey

Rockport, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

I said what i needed to say and now i leave yall to bullshit on this topix crap. Have Fun !
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

lol. its funny how mathis people r now. it was never like that when i used to live there. now its all ghetto and nohing but drama. i wish it would change and everyone would grow up.
blue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

No shit people should try working lol
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

true dat
somathis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

@lol what do you mean? Mathis has always been nothing but drama! Everyone always up everyone else butt, and telling the whole town there busness. Aint nothing changed! Has alway been that way! Thats how they are raised here. Skanks raising kids to be skanks and deadbeat dads settin examples for there suns to be dedbeat dads as well.... Thats how it is! What a tragedy.
Thisguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Somathis you must not travel that much to know that skanks raising skanks and dead beat fathers raising their sons to be the same happens everywhere its bot just mathis, your dogging this town like its shit, but for a fact a place or town is what YOU make of it....and obviously all you hung with were skanks or dead beat fathers.....juss sayn!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mathis Discussions

Search the Mathis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
juan 55 min NoHeWas 4
School Bond 5 hr Paul 19
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr barefoot2626 21,131
rocky vs. d rose 6 hr woman beater 5
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Defiant1 16,799
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 7 hr David 640
Mother f***ers need to stop stealing. 10 hr Tcb 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mathis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mathis People Search