Next Last
hmm lol

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2010
What do you people think of her?
Rick Starr

Carthage, TN

#2 Jul 19, 2010
I think she is a beautiful woman now. And a good mom who has a good husband. I have always liked Paula.
jesica

Phelps, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2010
I AM SO GLAD SHE GOT AWAY FROM Crystal..it don't take long to learn her...from the looks of things, they arent going to work out well with us..
brenda hinkle

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2010
i really like paula... yea we have had our problems...but we hace had good times 2.. every1 has a past.... she is grown up now.. and good mommy and wife so jus leave her b... evry1 has a past as well as u.... but again that is y it is called a PAST..
ahh

Phelps, KY

#5 Jul 20, 2010
We all have to accept resposibility for our past, too..That means accepting reprecussions..Not just saying you were a piece of sh**
1 post removed
brenda hinkle

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2010
ok... ( ahhh) is it... i have tried so hard 2 b nice and jus let every1 kno ppl make mistakes,, but u seem 2 wanna play childish games so leave ya name bitch... or jus come see me if ya dont kno where i live jus ask ur man... i am sure he knows... so fuck off ... leave me and family alone bitch or we will talk reprocussions....
thinking

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jul 21, 2010
ooooh, no comment, i just got myself out of this one.. anyways oooohhh
wonder if

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2010
is she related to patty bench from blackberry city
hmm lol

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2010
paula has not grown up at all;she just trys to hide it a little better;brenda i know you and i am very proud of the way you have changed you are agreat mother and a very sweet person;paula has stuck a knife in my back this summer;i truely dont know how she can sleep at night;i have always looked over the things she has done and said about me and my family because we have people in common that we both love/NO MORE WHAT GOES AROUND WILL COME BACK AROUND MISS PAULA / THIS IS A PROMISE NOT A THREAT/ YOU WILL SEE/
brenda hinkle

United States

#11 Jul 23, 2010
thank u hmmm lol.. ur support means so much... i am tryin and thank u so much 4 seeing that... again thank u so much..
thinks

Anderson, SC

#12 Jul 23, 2010
hmm lol wrote:
paula has not grown up at all;she just trys to hide it a little better;brenda i know you and i am very proud of the way you have changed you are agreat mother and a very sweet person;paula has stuck a knife in my back this summer;i truely dont know how she can sleep at night;i have always looked over the things she has done and said about me and my family because we have people in common that we both love/NO MORE WHAT GOES AROUND WILL COME BACK AROUND MISS PAULA / THIS IS A PROMISE NOT A THREAT/ YOU WILL SEE/
lol everyone know this is crystal are you mad cause paula finally seen the real side of you and that your never gonna change and that another women is raising your little boy
noticed

Ransom, KY

#13 Jul 23, 2010
ahh isnt paula!
Rick

Carthage, TN

#14 Jul 23, 2010
Crystal Collins is writing shit bout me to. WTF That's all good. Check my profile and look at $ bitch.
Rick

Carthage, TN

#15 Jul 23, 2010
and thats old money LMAO
hmm IOI

United States

#16 Jul 24, 2010
WRONG ANSWER/EVERY ONE IS WRONG WRONG WRONG/Paula should know/may be not she has screwd so many people/she should wish it is just crystal/mess with my livelyhood /now i mess with yours /you know who this is [deep down] fucked with me the wrong way this time/BITCH/LAST COMMENT /IT MAY BE A MONTH IT MAY BE A YEAR BUT IT WILL COME /TAKING IN ALL THE INFO/TALK MORE SHIT BITCH BELIEVE ME I AM LISTENNNNN
Siamese Eyed Bitch

Carthage, TN

#17 Jul 24, 2010
hmm IOI wrote:
WRONG ANSWER/EVERY ONE IS WRONG WRONG WRONG/Paula should know/may be not she has screwd so many people/she should wish it is just crystal/mess with my livelyhood /now i mess with yours /you know who this is [deep down] fucked with me the wrong way this time/BITCH/LAST COMMENT /IT MAY BE A MONTH IT MAY BE A YEAR BUT IT WILL COME /TAKING IN ALL THE INFO/TALK MORE SHIT BITCH BELIEVE ME I AM LISTENNNNN
Crystal everyone knows its you your the only person on here who uses back slashes instead of comas, you dumb bitch. And Paula May would whoop your ass I bet my bank on it.
hehe

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jul 24, 2010
i wanna see this, when and where?
Rick

Carthage, TN

#19 Jul 24, 2010
Paula girl will break her face. I hope she gets on here and see's what crystal has wrote about her.
Mr Whipple

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jul 25, 2010
Paula sure needs to change cause if she don't before long it may cost her everything she holds dear. She got out and bragged to everyone about what she did to her house and how she uses the money she (supposedly still has) to keep her old man under control. I think CC could tear her a new one if it ever came down to it. The only thing she's good at is bragging and that's all she ever does.
would like to know

Normantown, WV

#21 Jul 25, 2010
has she ever stop screwing on her old man yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Bee 4,300
Regional Christian school code green (Feb '14) Nov 17 Anonymous 5
Bo Copley running against Joe Manchin. (May '17) Nov 17 Anonymous 10
Jeremiah Jones an bobbie jo crum (Jun '12) Nov 16 Wakka 14
Randy Hunt Nov 16 xxBrownBettyxx 1
shane hunt (Apr '09) Nov 16 Concerned parent 62
Crystal Ramey (Aug '12) Nov 15 Know her 13

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance