Gretchen From NC

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jul 3, 2011
Has anyone seen Sabrina since Daniel Hatfield has been in jail? I've heard she's keeping the road hot! Is she seeing Dodger?
Miranda from Newtown

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jul 4, 2011
Yes I know for a fact she's seeing Dodger! That's Daniel's problem he needs to get away from her! He can do alot better than that!
shyt

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jul 4, 2011
what's so funny is both comments are from the same person because the ip addresses are the same...quit tryin to start shyt on Sabrina because your jealous of her...grow up & get a life
Haha

Mullens, WV

#4 Jul 5, 2011
Lmfao. I agree with "shyt". Sounds like someone is suffering from multiple personality disorder. First, they're 'Gretchen From NC', then they're 'Miranda from Newtown'...but they're both posting under the same ISP. Could be a coincidence, but considering the scant amount of common sense 'round these parts, it isn't. It's just some miserable loser looking to start drama. Doesn't look like it's working too well,'Gretchen'...or is it 'Miranda'? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 7 hr honeymylove 3,005
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 7 hr honeymylove 6,563
Joseph Workman, Bert Staton interview 10 hr Frankie_Iero 7
Neil Jackson ha ha Thu cowcreek girl 1
Last word game (Apr '10) Thu Country Girl 4,952
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) Thu Country Girl 6,380
dark pinto beans (Oct '10) Apr 21 cook 13
More from around the web

Matewan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE