Who knew

Manchester, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2014
She's seeing some guy from varney name Paul..
Pray for her

Ransom, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2014
She's seeing anything with a script..she needs help. Pray for her and her kids
Lol

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2014
Seems as if her name just magically appears on topix and ppl asking for prayer lmao. You ppl truly are jokes. If you want to pray for her then, just do it. You don't need to post it on social media. And while your praying for her, be sure and pray for your self as well. Heck, pray for me too! Lol your being a judgemental jackass, who is only wanting other to post bad things about her because you can't help but to feed of that shit. And further more, this is all a process that you "bunch" is putting on oh Holier than tho! Mean while, your secretly dragging her through the mud and trying to take her kids from her AGAIN! That's all your bunch is known for. You ppl think your the cps, lawyers, above the law, hell I almost had ya a sign made that said "jackass "your name" for mayor, or magistrate! If I weren't trying so hard to be a better person and ignore the feelings I have for you then!.... I'd express exactly what you really are! And if I acted on those feelings... Well, I can't say what I'd do on the paper lmao! At any rate! Everyone knows who you are! starting your bullshit.
hmmmm

Lizemores, WV

#4 Jul 20, 2014
If you do not want people talking about you, or trying to "take you kids", then stop doing the crap you're doing, Danika! You (above) say you know who put this, but really, EVERYONE is talking about it, so how could you possibly know..You can't go out to gas stations, stores, etc with your kid completely plastered/passed out with another man and expect it to not get out. Not only that, from what everyone is saying, your house is nasty, unlivable, and you are cheating on your ole man like it's going out of style! It's a small town, so like I said, if you don't want people to talk, don't do it! Cause people will talk, it may not be right, but it's just how it is. You have beautiful kids and a seemingly loving husband or boyfriend (not sure), enough to straighten up for anyway!
hmmmm

Lizemores, WV

#5 Jul 20, 2014
Cause he's a good looking, hard working man, and if you don't wanna treat him right, there are plenty of us who would LOVE to have a man like him, and would treat him like a King!!!! You better hold on tight!
Apartments resident

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 22, 2014
hmmmm wrote:
Cause he's a good looking, hard working man, and if you don't wanna treat him right, there are plenty of us who would LOVE to have a man like him, and would treat him like a King!!!! You better hold on tight!
jealous much starting gossip thinking you got chance at her husband...lmbo
Well well

Richmond, KY

#7 Jul 23, 2014
Apartments resident wrote:
<quoted text> jealous much starting gossip thinking you got chance at her husband...lmbo
sweetie their not married. He knows not to marry a girl like her!
Jeff phillips

Lizemores, WV

#8 Jul 30, 2014
All i can say is chris will kill paul thomas and if she like that brenda or chris mom should take the kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should cockfighting be legal? (Oct '09) 17 hr Someone who knows 1,157
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr Fuckwitmenc 4,019
Where's Jamie Robinette Mar 27 Geyser 3
does food city drug test (Jul '12) Mar 27 Anonymous 19
Shannon Gartin Mar 27 Whistle Blower 3
Wanted: Male Persian or Himalayan for stud (Mar '10) Mar 26 allhas 42
Melissa MCcoy Copley (Aug '13) Mar 25 No tolerance 14

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance